Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Just heard those people camping out for President Trump in New Hampshire have been there since the weekend and it’s been raining and miserable - there’s 15,000 to 20,000 more than can even get into the rally.
Makes sense ... those are all the contractors that Trump has stiffed on payments the past 10 years.

what's your point....I think he is right....Independants will not support Sanders....majority of country wants health care fixed....which is something the right has been unable to do for 12 years now.....but the independants won't vote for sanders...….I'm not an independent and I will have to think about it
I'd vote for Sanders rather than vote for Trump or not vote. We can't let that "yellow haired dog" back in the White House. Its going to take the fumigators 2-3 months just to clean up the stench of that nasty man.

You do understand that no one has been indicted for a crime let alone found guilty. That concept is taught in a civics 100 class like you would expect to take in high school, or earlier. You did take a class like that? Did you?
Perhaps the next
You do understand that no one has been indicted for a crime let alone found guilty. That concept is taught in a civics 100 class like you would expect to take in high school, or earlier. You did take a class like that? Did you?

The next time you attempt to belittle someone, consider not showing your own ignorance....Trump's impeachment IS the indictment; that's why there was a trial in the Senate. I paid attention in my civics class as well as my political science classes....did you?

I'd vote for Sanders rather than vote for Trump or not vote. We can't let that "yellow haired dog" back in the White House. Its going to take the fumigators 2-3 months just to clean up the stench of that nasty man.

I know it.....but that fucking sanders...and actually Warren are both shady fucks...…….problem is...Bloomberg pulling a lot of support from Biden...….Blacks liked what he did in NY......I just saw an ad here where he was meeting with a lot of Blacks,,,,and telling them he would try and double the amount of black home owners in this state

Bloomberg is pretty good...but his gun stance will help and hurt him....I can live and would gladly take any of the other candidates

Democrat name calling is evidence that, with all the false useless propaganda and their ignorant reasoning, it is THEM the liberal democrats that are completely gullible and have their heads buried deep within a huge pile of manure and their wonderful lying party keeps shoveling more and more burying the fools deeper into the manure.

The other night I happened upon a video of the October 1980 debate between President Carter and Governor Reagan, I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976 being 18 years old I admit I made a mistake. The 1980 debate Ronald Reagan destroyed Jimmy Carter with direct, clear , organized plans to heal this country from the disastrous prior 4 years of Democrat Carter.

https://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?...&president-carter-governor-reagan-1980-debate

Noticed someone posted a number of things from Vox . So let’s just understand who Vox is: Not very credible

Vox Media is an American digital media company that operates news and opinion websites and new media channels. Originally founded by left-wing political activists including Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas and led by an executive team with deep connections to the Democratic Party, Vox Media has expanded from its original roots in sports blogging into a network that covers news, politics, sports technology, science, culture, video games, real estate, food, and more from a generally left-of-center perspective.

The predecessor to Vox Media, SB Nation, was founded in 2003 by left-wing activist and Howard Dean campaign strategist Jerome Armstrong, Democratic activist and “Daily Kos” founder Markos Moulitsas, and sports blogger Tyler Blezinski. [1] [2]
SB Nation grew by starting or acquiring team-specific blogs in a variety of sports, and in 2008 hired former AOL executive and TMZ celebrity gossip site co-founder Jim Bankoff to run the company, replacing Blezinski. [3] Blezinski would leave Vox Media in 2015. [4]
In 2011, Vox Media launched The Verge, a technology news site. [5] It would go on to add video game news site Polygon in 2012 and acquire the Curbed network of blogs – real estate blog Curbed, restaurant blog Eater and shopping site Racked – in 2013. [6][7] It also acquired the technology industry news site ReCode, founded by former Wall Street Journal technology writers Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher, in 2015.
Source: https://www.influencewatch.org/for-profit/vox-media/

Yeah let’s make sure the president that’s making this happen is thrown out of office .
Source CNBC. Not a friend to Trump but can’t get around them facts.
Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low
PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 20191:37 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, OCT 4 20192:18 PM EDT

Maggie Fitzgerald@MKMFITZGERALD
KEY POINTS
  • The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.
  • The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

This thread turned out to be very interesting to me. Wish I'd looked into it before. Turns out a lot of people I thought were cool here are Trump supporters. A bit surprising but really should not have been. Shows you what I know. Had to block "ignore" them all, like I do to all of the fakes that PM me, take a zero tolerance stand. Now that I've publicly stated this, I wish all who consider me a "friend" on here who I don't know support him and I haven't yet ignored would hit the ignore button and ignore me. It would really help rid myself of having any affiliation with them.

Wondering if there is a way to block seeing posts from staff members.

Last edited:
This thread turned out to be very interesting to me. Wish I'd looked into it before. Turns out a lot of people I thought were cool here are Trump supporters. A bit surprising but really should not have been. Shows you what I know. Had to block "ignore" them all, like I do to all of the fakes that PM me, take a zero tolerance stand. Now that I've publicly stated this, I wish all who consider me a "friend" on here who I don't know support him and I haven't yet ignored would hit the ignore button and ignore me.

Wondering if there is a way to block seeing posts from staff members.
I was totally surprised as well, @B Brown though the shocking part would be seeing some Blacks on here that are also Trump supporters! I understand that Trump is one guy and I certainly do not blame him for the Racism that is here in this country because that has ALWAYS been here! The issue that I have with Trump is what he does and says that give off the fact he has Racist ways and then you have those supporters that condone what he does! I was once asking myself "Damn, shawty, this is an interracial site yet they like Trump?" Nothing surprises me anymore with Trump supporters, so I just shake my head!

I was totally surprised as well, @B Brown though the shocking part would be seeing some Blacks on here that are also Trump supporters! I understand that Trump is one guy and I certainly do not blame him for the Racism that is here in this country because that has ALWAYS been here! The issue that I have with Trump is what he does and says that give off the fact he has Racist ways and then you have those supporters that condone what he does! I was once asking myself "Damn, shawty, this is an interracial site yet they like Trump?" Nothing surprises me anymore with Trump supporters, so I just shake my head!
All good. My thing is once I find out anything about who I thought was okay here supports him I will immediately cut ties with them. About the blacks who support Trump: there have always been those book licking types and there always will be, and then too, there are those who have absolutely zero values. Once they can get laid, screw everything else. For the sake of some pussy they will get in bed with someone who supports he who took out a full page ad in the New York Times, for example, aiming to send five young black men to prison for a crime not of them committed. Some people have no moral compass whatsoever. That will not change.

All good. My thing is once I find out anything about who I thought was okay here supports him I will immediately cut ties with them. About the blacks who support Trump: there have always been those book licking types and there always will be, and then too, there are those who have absolutely zero values. Once they can get laid, screw everything else. For the sake of some pussy they will get in bed with someone who supports he who took out a full page ad in the New York Times, for example, aiming to send five young black men to prison for a crime not of them committed. Some people have no moral compass whatsoever. That will not change.
I agree with you 100%!

Back