Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

How Donald Trump Divided and Conquered Evangelicals ...
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/how-donald-trump-divided-and...
Jul 21, 2016 · How Donald Trump Divided and Conquered Evangelicals Though Trump’s hardly a model of Christianity, the vast majority of evangelicals say they’ll vote for him — here’s how he pulled that off

14 conservative Christians who are not supporting Trump ...
trump
Jun 21, 2016 · Earlier that month, he tweeted, "Good people, reject (Clinton) but don't associate yourself with Trump. He will disgrace & taint all who snuggle up to him." He will disgrace & taint all who ...

Source: Jerry Falwell, Jr. Was Paid 30 Pieces Of Silver To ...
paid-30-pieces-silver-trump-endorsement
CLEVELAND, OH—Just before his speech at the Republican National Convention Thursday, an anonymous source within the GOP revealed that Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell, Jr. was paid 30 pieces of silver for his hearty endorsement of Donald Trump for President of the United States.
Jerry Falwell Jr has been friends with Trump for years @subhub174014 . You can even blame partially him for Trump being president because he begged him to run years prior:
( https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jerry-falwell-jr-make-their-bromance-official )

mad about that.....and yet no outrage over the 5 years the right spent investigating bill clintons blow job...…..or 2 years investigating Bengahzi when a lot of it was budget cuts.....just a bit hypocritical I would say

Who says I wasn't mad about the blowjob investigation?!! She was a young, and trick willie is a baby molester - everyone knows that, he admitted it. We won't even get into the Epstein connections. We didn't need to investigate and I'm mad about them spending my tax dollars to investigate that, too!
You came to a conclusion based on what you already have in your mind about who I am, and you don't know me.

Who says I wasn't mad about the blowjob investigation?!! She was a young, and trick willie is a baby molester - everyone knows that, he admitted it. We won't even get into the Epstein connections. We didn't need to investigate and I'm mad about them spending my tax dollars to investigate that, too!
You came to a conclusion based on what you already have in your mind about who I am, and you don't know me.
You don't have to as Dinesh D'Souza did a good job doing it in "Hillary's America."

Jerry Falwell Jr has been friends with Trump for years @subhub174014 . You can even blame partially him for Trump being president because he begged him to run years prior:
( https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jerry-falwell-jr-make-their-bromance-official )

he tried to run twice before and was laughed at and ran with his tail between his legs....this time he just found a bunch of people who needed something...he has provided a false hope while milking the country of millions

Here's a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President
https://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-presidential-campaign-timeline
Jul 28, 2015 · Though Donald Trump's presidential campaign has thus far been a series of unfortunate events, this isn't the real estate mogul's first time at the election rodeo. Since the late 1980s, Trump

When People Laughed At The Idea Of Donald Trump Actually ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

3:08

Nov 11, 2016 · When People Laughed At The Idea Of Donald Trump Actually Being Elected President! [Compilation] Music: Grieg - In the Hall of the Mountain King NBA Elite 11 is a cancelled basketball title ...
  • Author: Window tint laws

You don't have to as Dinesh D'Souza did a good job doing it in "Hillary's America."

more of your far right wing facts......someone who has been caught falsifying facts to get more listeners
we have been over this subject several times

when he preaches lies to get his point across....and you repeat those lies what does that make you?

not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

he tried to run twice before and was laughed at and ran with his tail between his legs....this time he just found a bunch of people who needed something...he has provided a false hope while milking the country of millions

Here's a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President
https://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-presidential-campaign-timeline
Jul 28, 2015 · Though Donald Trump's presidential campaign has thus far been a series of unfortunate events, this isn't the real estate mogul's first time at the election rodeo. Since the late 1980s, Trump

When People Laughed At The Idea Of Donald Trump Actually ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
3:08
Nov 11, 2016 · When People Laughed At The Idea Of Donald Trump Actually Being Elected President! [Compilation] Music: Grieg - In the Hall of the Mountain King NBA Elite 11 is a cancelled basketball title ...
  • Author: Window tint laws
America was ready for change, but I know you would say the same about MrPutin. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@DeeAnnaMontana has been in relationships with Black guys for years if her bio is accurate @subhub174014 .
I doubt she is racist?

funny how people can say they are not racist.....and yet support a person known to be a racist....even posts articles against jesse Jackson to back her point in praising a racist

no one is perfect we all have our flaws.....and yet those that are doing what they can to help those in need is one thing....and another with flaws going out of his way to hurt millions while making himself rich.....2 different things

mad about that.....and yet no outrage over the 5 years the right spent investigating bill clintons blow job...…..or 2 years investigating Bengahzi when a lot of it was budget cuts.....just a bit hypocritical I would say

And if you, as you say, are an ex-military man; and not concerned about your military brothers that were attacked and killed; and want to know how and why it happened - that just doesn't make any sense.
I haven't met a true military man, yet, who wasn't mad as hell about how that went down, and the hillary's response to it. Just her response sealed the deal for me - regardless of what happened. That statement showed a blatant disregard for human life and everyone needs to be thankful she didn't become president. You think she cares about you?

Planned from beginning no matter what he said

right after she extended her hand and he refused.....again tit for tat...…..but you are to far out on the right wing propaganda to see anything but how you want to see it

he came into HER HOUSE....refused her offering....and then used the hour to promote him self using nothing but lies that most know are false right when he said them...….except those on the right who only see what they want.....blind to anything that doesn't promote their false god

And if you, as you say, are an ex-military man; and not concerned about your military brothers that were attacked and killed; and want to know how and why it happened - that just doesn't make any sense.
I haven't met a true military man, yet, who wasn't mad as hell about how that went down, and the hillary's response to it. Just her response sealed the deal for me - regardless of what happened. That statement showed a blatant disregard for human life and everyone needs to be thankful she didn't become president. You think she cares about you?

now trying to justify your worshipping of a racist turning things...….that had 9 different investigations...but the right could not handle what they were told so hired another to do it again....facts are congress cut funds!....you want to bring up military I can really go there.....we could start with the VA being run by 2 trump pals at mar a lago…...a little money laundering there

Three of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Buddies Are Secretly Running ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/three-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-buddies-are...
Aug 08, 2018 · Three of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Buddies Are Secretly Running the V.A. ... What the men lack in any government or U.S. military experience they make up for in being

right after she extended her hand and he refused.....again tit for tat...…..but you are to far out on the right wing propaganda to see anything but how you want to see it

he came into HER HOUSE....refused her offering....and then used the hour to promote him self using nothing but lies that most know are false right when he said them...….except those on the right who only see what they want.....blind to anything that doesn't promote their false god
Right from her introduction, she's just pissed going back to the state she's helped make worse in the nation

funny how people can say they are not racist.....and yet support a person known to be a racist....even posts articles against jesse Jackson to back her point in praising a racist

no one is perfect we all have our flaws.....and yet those that are doing what they can to help those in need is one thing....and another with flaws going out of his way to hurt millions while making himself rich.....2 different things

How has President Donald Trump passed all of that legislation to help minorities and still be called racist?
What link do you have to the millions that were hurt to make President Donald Trump rich?!!

There you go with that jr. high logic, again. Everyone knows Jesse Jackson is a race baiter. The point I was making is that he doesn't have the heart of MLK, even though he likes to tell that lie about his connection to give him credibility.

Be careful about your comparisons. I don't think there is anyone that supports every single thing a candidate does

Back