Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

WTF? You out your MUTHAFUCKIN mind comparing Trump to God! God doesn't condone racism! You saying RACISM has no merit because you're WHITE! *******, you're not Black, so of course you would say that FUCKED UP BULLSHIT! His REDNECK ass is a RACIST! *******, Trump might as well embrace David Duke, since he worships dictatorship! *******, I bet Trump would be there clapping his hands seeing a BLACK MAN lynched! Hiding behind religion, huh, @Hottobe cucked? Doesn't matter though because evangelicals can be RACISTS also!
I didn't compare Donald Trump to God, I was simply saying that God placed him in his present position so unless God allows him to be removed, other men are not going to be able to remove him. Of course God doesn't condone racism, I never said He did, but without any doubt Trump is a sinner right along with every human alive today. If a sinner wasn't allowed to be a president, that position would be empty. You have a right to your opinion about Trump.

Sub seems to think whoever posts the most propaganda wins - can’t seem to get that it is propaganda and we SEE that - the left owns the media and they are both out to get our President at all costs. They both just seem to be breaking themselves by hurling themselves at him relentlessly.

House GOP members introduce resolution to condemn Pelosi for ripping up Trump’s speech

The resolution comes after Pelosi, in a dramatic move captured on camera, tore her copy of the President’s speech after he concluded the annual address to Congress. Earlier in the night, the President appeared to snub the House speaker by ignoring her attempt at a handshake.

“Speaker Pelosi’s actions last night were appalling and shameful. Regardless of her personal feelings, she had a responsibility to conduct herself with civility as the presiding officer representing the House of Representatives. She is not the Speaker of the Democrats, but of the People’s House,” Granger said Wednesday.

The language in the resolution echoes a tweet from the White House Tuesday night assailing Pelosi for the display.

In the Democrats’ closed-door caucus meeting on Wednesday, Pelosi slammed Trump’s address, explaining why she ripped it up afterward, according to multiple sources in the room. The California Democrat was fired up in the meeting, and she told her members that the speech was “a disgrace” for having so many falsehoods in it.

“He shredded the truth, so I shredded his speech,” Pelosi said, according to one person in the room. Other Democratic leaders defended the move publicly on Wednesday; “As far as I’m concerned, a shredder wasn’t available, and so she did what she needed to do,” said House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries.

Pelosi confirmed to CNN before Trump’s speech Tuesday that she hadn’t spoken to the President since a meeting on Syria policy in October.

You mean where he circulated a picture of my say "All roads lead to P.utin is that the picture you are talking about?" We haven't spoken since

The author of animosity is Donald J. Trump. The author of confrontation is Donald J. Trump. The author of division is Donald J. Trump,” Hoyer said. “There’s a lot of personal animosity the President has generated.”

Sub seems to think whoever posts the most propaganda wins - can’t seem to get that it is propaganda and we SEE that - the left owns the media and they are both out to get our President at all costs. They both just seem to be breaking themselves by hurling themselves at him relentlessly.

just trying to respond to so many trumptards….especially when they always avoid facts they don't like or agree with.....just a bunch of sore losers.....and can't admit they are backing a loser....and a future convict

ut with that logic shouldn't he also take credit for the border problems that he didn't address while he was in office???
Absolutely true IF the "Just Say No" Republicans had not been blocking everything that Obama wanted to do. That's on record as well ... again, go do your research OR continue living in your make believe world of Trump.

View attachment 3134077 You're full of View attachment 3134075, DeeAnna ... Monica Lewinsky was NO young, and in fact over 21 when she had her fling with Clinton. Do your frik'n research for a change ...
There you are with generalizations - you can't prove that! LOL! My mistake in reading her own comments about being 19 when she started her quest to be an intern...not realizing it until she was 21. I didn't know when she started at the WH. Excuse me. You're right, it's perfectly okay for the president to have an affair with a woman who is of age of consent in the oval office...what was I thinking???!!

Absolutely true IF the "Just Say No" Republicans had not been blocking everything that Obama wanted to do. That's on record as well ... again, go do your research OR continue living in your make believe world of Trump.
And thank goodness they had some successes! Isn't that what the checks and balances system is all about? If you never have any opposition, you end up with chaos and people who don't think about the consequences of things like open borders

again you are not winning here...just admit you are a racist and move on....there is a lot on this topic...here is just one more

What happened to Donald Trump's donations to veterans ...
https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-veterans-donations
Mar 03, 2016 · Donald Trump drew much fanfare when he skipped a Republican debate in January to host a rally that he has said raised millions of dollars for veterans

Already won, sir. Didn't you hear about the acquittal?
Seriously, you have attacked me in several ways, but I have liberal, independent and conservative friends. We have friendly discussions about these matters without having personal dummy punches thrown.
We need more of that.
You think you can have a discussion without throwing in the cnn rhetoric?

Back