Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I dont know about you guys and gals, but the level of utter hatred towards Trump is simply amazing. Not even the most rabid Obama hater ever went to the levels we are seeing. Its proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

that' because as usual the right can dish it out and be blind about it.....but when it comes back to haunt them....they are being picked on....funny how that works...….but then one thing the right has never had,,,,,morale's or standards

as the world turns...…….a soap oprah…..with the right crying about being picked on...….left never complained just went ahead and did the job saving the country from a republican mess

Why Opposing Trump Isn't Like the GOP Obstructing Obama ...
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/why-opposing-trump-isnt-like...
Apr 14, 2017 · Obama’s nominee for the seat, Merrick Garland, is the only candidate in the history of the United States to be denied a hearing by the opposition.As one might expect, Democrats and progressives

Mitch McConnell Brags About Obstructing Obama At Trump's ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/19/mitch-mcconnell-brags-obstructing-obama...
Donald Trump would sign it. And on that sad day when we lost Justice Scalia, I made another pledge that Obama would not fill his seat. That honor will go to Donald Trump next year.

Republicans Conspiracy, Obstruction and Oath of Office ...
obstruction-and-conspiracy-exposed
Jun 29, 2014 · On January 20, 2009, the day of President Obama’s Inauguration, Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to obstruct everything President Obama proposed to make his presidency a failure, with no regard to how it would negatively affect the American people.

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311
Oct 28, 2010 · Right now, the tone is a lot different — with Republicans pledging to embrace an agenda for the next two years that sounds a lot like their agenda for the past two: Block Obama at all costs.

as the world turns...…….a soap oprah…..with the right crying about being picked on...….left never complained just went ahead and did the job saving the country from a republican mess

Why Opposing Trump Isn't Like the GOP Obstructing Obama ...
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/why-opposing-trump-isnt-like...
Apr 14, 2017 · Obama’s nominee for the seat, Merrick Garland, is the only candidate in the history of the United States to be denied a hearing by the opposition.As one might expect, Democrats and progressives

Mitch McConnell Brags About Obstructing Obama At Trump's ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/19/mitch-mcconnell-brags-obstructing-obama...
Donald Trump would sign it. And on that sad day when we lost Justice Scalia, I made another pledge that Obama would not fill his seat. That honor will go to Donald Trump next year.

Republicans Conspiracy, Obstruction and Oath of Office ...
obstruction-and-conspiracy-exposed
Jun 29, 2014 · On January 20, 2009, the day of President Obama’s Inauguration, Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to obstruct everything President Obama proposed to make his presidency a failure, with no regard to how it would negatively affect the American people.

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311
Oct 28, 2010 · Right now, the tone is a lot different — with Republicans pledging to embrace an agenda for the next two years that sounds a lot like their agenda for the past two: Block Obama at all costs.

LOVIN' YOUR NEW DNC IOWA CAUCUS AVATAR, BY THE WAY!

Anyone Against President Trump is not battling against another man, Russian interference first false accusation defeated, Racism accusation has no merit, accusation of corruption against Biden, and holding up the aid meant for the Ukraine, Impeached by the criminals of the Democrat House of Representatives partisan vote, Acquitted by the bipartisan Senate. When God puts a king on his throne or a president in The White House, Satan and his minions will not remove him unless he has served God's purpose. President Trump is proof positive that God is in control.

Anyone Against President Trump is not battling against another man, Russian interference first false accusation defeated, Racism accusation has no merit, accusation of corruption against Biden, and holding up the aid meant for the Ukraine, Impeached by the criminals of the Democrat House of Representatives partisan vote, Acquitted by the bipartisan Senate. When God puts a king on his throne or a president in The White House, Satan and his minions will not remove him unless he has served God's purpose. President Trump is proof positive that God is in control.
WTF? You out your MUTHAFUCKIN mind comparing Trump to God! God doesn't condone racism! You saying RACISM has no merit because you're WHITE! *******, you're not Black, so of course you would say that FUCKED UP BULLSHIT! His REDNECK ass is a RACIST! *******, Trump might as well embrace David Duke, since he worships dictatorship! *******, I bet Trump would be there clapping his hands seeing a BLACK MAN lynched! Hiding behind religion, huh, @Hottobe cucked? Doesn't matter though because evangelicals can be RACISTS also!

Last edited:
WTF? You out your MUTHAFUCKIN mind comparing Trump to God! God doesn't condone racism! You saying RACISM has no merit because you're WHITE! *******, you're not Black, so of course you would say that FUCKED UP BULLSHIT! His REDNECK ass is a RACIST! *******, Trump might as well embrace David Duke, since he worships dictatorship! *******, I bet Trump would be there clapping his hands seeing a BLACK MAN lynched! Hiding behind religion, huh, @Hottobe cucked? Doesn't matter though because evangelicals can be RACISTS also!
A segment from "The Today Show" approaching 20 years ago @BlkCumsHeavy. Even then Trump said all that he could to not be aligned with David Duke. David Duke is saying he is pals with Trump to stay relevant because the KKK is finally dying. If David Duke could get away with it and if you were famous he would say you were his friend too? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm a Black guy that believes Donald Trump is not a racist so you can't call me a redneck racist @BlkCumsHeavy so at worst you can call me an Uncle Tom I suppose just like an array of others in the Black Community that agree with me too. And Trump is not God at best he is an instrument through which He uses to achieve His goals.

Laugh if you will @BlkCumsHeavy but President Trump is a champion AGAINST abortion. Did you realize that even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.” And that in New York City, where Planned Parenthood is headquartered, more black babies are aborted than are born alive (1,180 abortions for every 1,000 live births). It would appear Trump is trying to save Black lives instead of removing them. If you are ever objective enough to see which party Planned Parenthood is aligned with it may wake you up to the hidden 21st century holocaust you are ironically supporting?
( https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2019/02/48594/ )

If Trump is such a racist he would secretly fund Planned Parenthood and not be it's opponent?

1580977567444.png

Last edited:
A segment from "The Today Show" approaching 20 years ago @BlkCumsHeavy. Even then Trump said all that he could to not be aligned with David Duke. David Duke is saying he is pals with Trump to stay relevant because the KKK is finally dying. I'm a Black guy that believes Donald Trump is not a racist so you can't call me a redneck racist @BlkCumsHeavy so at worst you can call me an Uncle Tom I suppose jjust like an array of others in the Black Community that agree with me too. And Trump is not God at best he is an instrument through which He uses to achieve His goals.

Laugh if you will @BlkCumsHeavy but President Trump is a champion AGAINST abortion. Did you realize that even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.” And that in New York City, where Planned Parenthood is headquartered, more black babies are aborted than are born alive (1,180 abortions for every 1,000 live births). It would appear Trump is trying to save Black lives instead of removing them. If you are ever objective enough to see which party Planned Parenthood is aligned with it make wake you up to the hidden 21st century holocaust you are ironically supporting?

If Trump is such a racist he would secretly fund Planned Parenthood and not be it's opponent?

View attachment 3133448
Well, @STIFFBBC, you believe that Trump isn't a racist whereas I do and I respect your opinion, bro! There are so many things Trump has done that shows that he is indeed a racist and like I said, I respect your opinion! Trump will ALWAYS be aligned with David Duke and anyone who thinks that the KKK is done, is being delusional! That's like saying RACISM is done, which is NEVER going to happen! I don't mess with abortion though I do know that Black women have them more simply because they CANNOT afford a private doctor whereas White women can! Most Black women, not all, have to go to a CLINIC to have an abortion, which we know the records there aren't private and instead public! How do you think other entities can gather that particular information? Definitely not out of the clear blue!

Well, @STIFFBBC, you believe that Trump isn't a racist whereas I do and I respect your opinion, bro! There are so many things Trump has done that shows that he is indeed a racist and like I said, I respect your opinion! Trump will ALWAYS be aligned with David Duke and anyone who thinks that the KKK is done, is being delusional! That's like saying RACISM is done, which is NEVER going to happen! I don't mess with abortion though I do know that Black women have them more simply because they CANNOT afford a private doctor whereas White women can! Most Black women, not all, have to go to a CLINIC to have an abortion, which we know the records there aren't private and instead public! How do you think other entities can gather that particular information? Definitely not out of the clear blue!
I respect your opinion too @BlkCumsHeavy . When we are not focusing upon political issues we are very much in alignment with other things. Hopefully that will illustrate that I am not too different? It took me awhile to understand @subhub174014 . I understand that we will never look at politics from the same side on a lot of issues, but I can respect him. Hopefully that will extend towards you as well.

I respect your opinion too @BlkCumsHeavy . When we are not focusing upon political issues we are very much in alignment with other things. Hopefully that will illustrate that I am not too different? It took me awhile to understand @subhub174014 . I understand that we will never look at politics from the same side on a lot of issues, but I can respect him. Hopefully that will extend towards you as well.
I will admit, @STIFFBBC, that I am working on myself to not be so domineering and to respect other people's opinions without ALL of the bickering! Because anyone can argue about politics, BUT at the end of day, will the arguing CHANGE anyone's choice? So, with that understanding, I have decided to let it go and ENJOY the debate sessions that we have, if I have time, lol!

part right....satan is who is worshipping a false god and the anti-Christ.....people who would worship this false god who promotes hate and division and race.....are called devil worshippers!......if only closed minds came with closed mouths!

If you are going to talk out your ass at least stand up.....I can not stand your mumbling

A segment from "The Today Show" approaching 20 years ago @BlkCumsHeavy. Even then Trump said all that he could to not be aligned with David Duke. David Duke is saying he is pals with Trump to stay relevant because the KKK is finally dying. If David Duke could get away with it and if you were famous he would say you were his friend too? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm a Black guy that believes Donald Trump is not a racist so you can't call me a redneck racist @BlkCumsHeavy so at worst you can call me an Uncle Tom I suppose just like an array of others in the Black Community that agree with me too. And Trump is not God at best he is an instrument through which He uses to achieve His goals.

Laugh if you will @BlkCumsHeavy but President Trump is a champion AGAINST abortion. Did you realize that even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.” And that in New York City, where Planned Parenthood is headquartered, more black babies are aborted than are born alive (1,180 abortions for every 1,000 live births). It would appear Trump is trying to save Black lives instead of removing them. If you are ever objective enough to see which party Planned Parenthood is aligned with it may wake you up to the hidden 21st century holocaust you are ironically supporting?

View attachment 3133448

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the ...
Aug 12, 2017 · David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald ...

David Duke praises Trump for re-tweeting anti-Muslim ...
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/362316-david-duke-praises-trump-for...
Nov 29, 2017 · Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke praised President Trump on Wednesday for sharing videos from a far-right British politician purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

David Duke and Donald Trump and the long ties of history ...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/mary-schmich/ct-david-duke-mary-schmich...
Aug 15, 2017 · Mary Schmich: The ties that bind David Duke and Donald Trump. Mary Schmich: The ties that bind David Duke and Donald Trump. Skip to content. ... campaigning for a …

David Duke: Trump win a great victory for 'our people ...
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/david-duke-trump-victory-2016-election-231072
Nov 09, 2016 · David Duke: Trump win a great victory for 'our people' ... But more recently, the Trump campaign made several attempts to distance itself from the former KKK grand wizard, with Eric Trump

David Duke thanks Trump for blaming 'alt-left' for ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/346675-david-duke-thanks-trump-for-blaming-alt-left...
Aug 15, 2017 · White nationalist leader David Duke on Tuesday thanked President Trump for blaming violence in Charlottesville, Va., on the "alt-left."Duke thanked Trump for his "honesty & …

Donald Trump Refuses to Condemn KKK, Disavow David Duke ...
https://time.com/4240268/donald-trump-kkk-david-duke
Feb 28, 2016 · Donald Trump on Sunday refused to condemn the Ku Klux Klan or disavow his recent endorsement by former Klansman David Duke.. The Republican front runner said he didn’t know enough about Duke

Back