Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

There units been deployed they don't take it back
Velcro makes for easy promotion or in unit demotion if someone needs motivation

will admit...taking all your uniforms in to have the patches changed was a pain in the ass...….but no one complained when getting that promotion so guess it wasn't that big a deal....I was always proud of everyone of my promotions....I got them as fast as the army allowed you to get them....but fairly easy in combat to get them....not so stateside...….never knew of anyone who got a demotion...until I came stateside with big red...was going into a HDQ and guy outside with a trash bag...noticed he was obviously very *******.....then noticed his uniform....you could see where there was once Sgt. stripes but now had PFC stripes....so I just went about mu biz and didn't say anything to him

as for unit patches...in the seven years in the army I was only in three different units so didn't have to do those very often

Guard and reserves can be mobilized without declaring war.

just never used to happen....had plenty of troops....but I know here there have been several guard units sent over seas....think the air guard is still over seas

used to be a lot of hate between active duty and guard...….I know when I got out I was contacted about going into the guard....after a little talk decided a good idea...just 3 years and can get some kind of pension......I didn't make it a year and quit......they didn't know how to do formation all kinds of *******...when you say something they don't want to hear...most had been there for years... AND never served...so I got mad and went home...….the next weekend I never went....got a phone call from some Col. telling me I had better show up and made a bunch of statements...…….told him he needed to check my record...I had over 6 years active...and back in those days 6 years was all you were required..so much active...so much reserve and so much in active reserve...anyway never heard any more that was the end of it....fuckem...I had more hash marks on my sleeves than they had stripe on their shoulders!...bunch of fucking rich *******

Last edited:
What about China? They have been around for over 5,000 years or so? :unsure:
Syria is still around too and it was mentioned in the Bible, as well as Persia which is now Iran and Iraq? :unsure:

the point is how many different "empires" in that time.....******* land has been around?....countries come and go....your point is not good for anything....same could be said for france and England and etc....dictators fall!

and hope fully here soon Genghis Conn here will fall

Nikita Khrushchev sent chills down my spine I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”
When did you join the LGBTQ group "Cheryl"....or are you identifying as "Barbara" today?

When did you join the LGBTQ group "Cheryl"....or are you identifying as "Barbara" today?

WTF you talking about?

you must be thinking of someone else or something

ok I get it...….I just did a search for the comment and that was the first one that came up!

the point is how many different "empires" in that time.....******* land has been around?....countries come and go....your point is not good for anything....same could be said for france and England and etc....dictators fall!

and hope fully here soon Genghis Conn here will fall
Trump won't be forever it's just a question of time from as minimum as you think, or in 2025 as I think? Funny how the square root of 2025 is 45, and how Trump 🇺🇸 is the 45th president? :unsure:
Even numerology might suggest his longevity in office? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
just never used to happen....had plenty of troops....but I know here there have been several guard units sent over seas....think the air guard is still over seas

used to be a lot of hate between active duty and guard...….I know when I got out I was contacted about going into the guard....after a little talk decided a good idea...just 3 years and can get some kind of pension......I didn't make it a year and quit......they didn't know how to do formation all kinds of *******...when you say something they don't want to hear...most had been there for years... AND never served...so I got mad and went home...….the next weekend I never went....got a phone call from some Col. telling me I had better show up and made a bunch of statements...…….told him he needed to check my record...I had over 6 years active...and back in those days 6 years was all you were required..so much active...so much reserve and so much in active reserve...anyway never heard any more that was the end of it....fuckem...I had more hash marks on my sleeves than they had stripe on their shoulders!...bunch of fucking rich *******

I'll speak in layman's terms. The man is a jackass. I'm a moderate. I'm not one of these fucking idiots that votes staunchly Republican or staunchly Democrat because that's what all of my family always did. Most people think that they're making decisions based on their own mindset but the reality is that's bullshit. You go with what you're taught more often than not & no matter who the fuck the moron is that's running for your particular party, that's who you vote for. And that is wrong. Back to the point, Trump is a jackass. The last election was a lose-lose. Personally, I didn't vote because I didn't see us with a winner either way & I don't like losing so I sat the game out like Lebron James or Kawhi Leonard on a back to back. If this man somehow escapes impeachment it is my hope that the Democrats will come up with something reasonable & that's really all it will take for him to lose the next time around.

I'll speak in layman's terms. The man is a jackass. I'm a moderate. I'm not one of these fucking idiots that votes staunchly Republican or staunchly Democrat because that's what all of my family always did. Most people think that they're making decisions based on their own mindset but the reality is that's bullshit. You go with what you're taught more often than not & no matter who the fuck the moron is that's running for your particular party, that's who you vote for. And that is wrong. Back to the point, Trump is a jackass. The last election was a lose-lose. Personally, I didn't vote because I didn't see us with a winner either way & I don't like losing so I sat the game out like Lebron James or Kawhi Leonard on a back to back. If this man somehow escapes impeachment it is my hope that the Democrats will come up with something reasonable & that's really all it will take for him to lose the next time around.
Like for mentioning Kawhi Leonard even if he is not a Raptor anymore. (y)
KERMITS_REACTION.gifWE_THE_NORTH.gif

look what he is doing to his own government.....look at what he has done to his own country....a couple hundred people to include himself..multi-millionaires….rest of the country struggling to get by.....like what trump is working on here but trumptards to stupid to see it

the result of money and greed

Nikita Khrushchev sent chills down my spine I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”
Good point about Khrushchev @subhub174014 as he was scary from the perspective of America. He came, he threatened America, and he is gone and America still stands. I suspect the same will happen after MrPutin is forgotten too in the future.

Good point about Khrushchev @subhub174014 as he was scary from the perspective of America. He came, he threatened America, and he is gone and America still stands. I suspect the same will happen after MrPutin is forgotten too in the future.

I don't disagree with you but I will say that while I respect their positions, I don't respect them as people & if I ever run across Donald I will call him Donald & Vladimir is just Vladimir. Not Sir. Not Mr. Don & Vlad.

I don't disagree with you but I will say that while I respect their positions, I don't respect them as people & if I ever run across Donald I will call him Donald & Vladimir is just Vladimir. Not Sir. Not Mr. Don & Vlad.
I only refer to MrPutin as such because the site has a bug, maybe due to Eastern European programmers that fear the misuse of his name, @Thicblakdic . If you try to use it in a post you will see another name.

does it....in your blind love for a false god......you miss and really want to miss the point....Russia played a key part in his election......his and several other republicans.....under most circumstances we would be punishing them for election interference...Crimea and so much more...instead we let them have crimea...and Syria and etc......RUSSIA COINTROLS THIS COUNTRY a lot more than people want to admit...thanks to trump and the republicans

Trump won't be forever it's just a question of time from as minimum as you think, or in 2025 as I think? Funny how the square root of 2025 is 45, and how Trump 🇺🇸 is the 45th president? :unsure:
Even numerology might suggest his longevity in office? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

how ever he is around look at how much of this country he will have destroyed with the help of the right...…..right now companies getting more tax breaks and etc....see any wages going up?......still have more jobs than ever going over seas...look what he is doing to land and water....he is following trickle down...like Reagan and Bush.....both drove the country into recession....he has done more than both of those and is juggeling numbers now to hide a slipping economy....when it falls it will be a big one.....look at how he has turned our allies against us in so many things...….we go into a recession because of trump..and it will be because of him....the rest of the world will follow....where does that put our standing in the world...….most already consider P.utin more trustworthy than trump....and right fully so...trump will sell anyone of them out in a minute and has shown he will

he gets back in....and I won't be surprised if he does...….it will be because the Dems flat fucked up and he had had help from?????

Yup what Bernie, Warren and AOC are about :|

sometimes you are so fucking blind...….can you tell me one thing that have done that opens the door for Russia to come in?....not counting your apparently weak mind,,, something factual....something you know nothing about...stupid question on my part

Back