Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Does Everyone Notice that the Democrats turn to name calling when attempting to turn us away from the real facts. They are gaining nothing without common sense and the true ammunition needed. Don't fall for their name calling, they are allowing themselves to be controlled by Feelings and have no realistic arguments to use in a debate .

wrong...AGAIN...you know the old saying "a stiff dick has no conscience"......well trump has been fucking the country long enough....time to put a stop to it.....trumptards will just have to learn the facts...

see post #6820 on page 341

HORSESHITE - ya a bunch o sniveling whining sore LOSERS - so sick o your pissin and moaning - bunch a bozo candidates so putting all your hope in a bogus impeachment - so crystal clear.

HORSESHITE - ya a bunch o sniveling whining sore LOSERS - so sick o your pissin and moaning - bunch a bozo candidates so putting all your hope in a bogus impeachment - so crystal clear.

want some cheese with that whine?...Oh wait...pretty sure I had already given you some...it is the same crying statement you make about every other day

pissin and moanin…...isn't that what happens when you finally get some relief after a 6pack of Bud?

mommie….they are picking on my president

shut up *******..you can visit him in jail!

Last edited:

Trump supporters portrayed as the stupidest, most gullible ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trump-supporters-portrayed-stupidest-gullible-people...
Mar 08, 2019 · Trump supporters portrayed as the stupidest, most gullible people on earth in merciless column

Are Trump Supporters Really As Stupid As We Think ...
https://democracyguardian.com/are-trump-supporters...
May 04, 2017 · In the end, a summary of whether Trump supporters are as stupid as we think is probably stated best by actor and comedian, John Cleese, of Monty Python fame: “The problem with people like this is that they are so stupid, they have no idea how stupid they are.”

59 Best Stupid trump supporters images | Stupid trump ...
https://www.pinterest.com/prestoncraig81/stupid-trump-supporters
Mar 14, 2019 - Explore prestoncraig81's board "Stupid trump supporters" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Stupid trump supporters, Dumb and dumber and Politics.

Does Everyone Notice that the Democrats turn to name calling when attempting to turn us away from the real facts. They are gaining nothing without common sense and the true ammunition needed. Don't fall for their name calling, they are allowing themselves to be controlled by Feelings and have no realistic arguments to use in a debate .

name calling? just describing what we see....we can't help your lack of education puts you in some sort understanding and knowledgeable gap with the rest of the world

BTW...stupid is NOT name calling...…..dumb fuck would be....

name calling? just describing what we see....we can't help your lack of education puts you in some sort understanding and knowledgeable gap with the rest of the world

BTW...stupid is NOT name calling...…..dumb fuck would be....
And your how old? We see right through your foolishness. You have nothing going for you and your sickening political party.

And your how old? We see right through your foolishness. You have nothing going for you and your sickening political party.

how old am I....I was a bus boy at the last supper...…...
foolishness...of course I talk like an idiot..how else would you understand me...…….
nothing going for me?.....people like you exist as punishment for people with actual sense
sickening political party?...…...have you been shopping lately? they are selling lives...you should get one!

They had 22,000 people protesting in Virginia yesterday because 3 new democratic gun laws . How many got Shot 0 they aren't like antifa. but they will be ready to fight if someone like antifa gets overly violent .

thanks to the dems...no one was shot.....and you need to pay a little more attention to the real world and get off Fox cartoons.....they were not protesting 3 new gun laws....that "march" has been going on for a while...coincides with MLK day...so naturally you white supremists would comment on the gun people

you are the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard!

Last edited:
Back