Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

They had 22,000 people protesting in Virginia yesterday because 3 new democratic gun laws . How many got Shot 0 they aren't like antifa. but they will be ready to fight if someone like antifa gets overly violent .

are you saying you white supremist were really looking for a fight....just more proof the right is more than willing to use violence against minorities and the Dems

you know hottobe you keep saying you know Wash more than most......and yet ...…..you never say anything but biased and false *******.....well...I speak fluent *******!.....so you get the brunt of it

are you saying you white supremist were really looking for a fight....just more proof the right is more than willing to use violence against minorities and the Dems
I am not a white supremacist, I don't even own a gun, I belong to no like organized group, I never have. You are definitely a leftist Democrat. Minorities, antifa is not a minority group. YOU CROSSED THE LINE WITH ME. Of course conservatives would fight before letting their constitutional rights be taken from them. If you can't control your false insults, then don't post replies to me and I won't reply to you.

I am not a white supremacist, I don't even own a gun, I belong to no like organized group, I never have. You are definitely a leftist Democrat. Minorities, antifa is not a minority group. YOU CROSSED THE LINE WITH ME. Of course conservatives would fight before letting their constitutional rights be taken from them. If you can't control your false insults, then don't post replies to me and I won't reply to you.

and yet you support one for president...the majority of the country thinks he is...and you support him..AND his polices

well there have been several with their face on the news so now they try to hide their identity...so I wouldn't expect you to admit to anything....and you do support them....and you do tell a lot of "Flasehoods"

I am just a regular person trying to do what is best for the country and the people in it....unlike what you and yours support

you might want to check again and see what the percentage of them are

as for crossing the line....do you mean like the one on the highway where you go around someone that is slow
you have made so many false statements at me and the dems ...I am just supposed to say ok...it's just hottobe….not hardly......you play with the bull you might get the horn

no one wants to lose any of their rights...but some are literally killing us

false insults would be in answer to your false statements....tit for tat you know

well you seem to like to make your silly biased statements directed at the Dems and indirectly to me...…..again tit for tat

Last edited:
Oh, thank God someone brought up politics on this site! I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE - TV, radio, print, the internet - and I just can’t find anything to read or anyone offering their opinion on politics.
GIF_Yellowball-Sarcasm.gif ........... Ya got to love it.
WifeOn ... only a small area of this site is reserved for venting politics. Smaller than my "dick" even, and that's pretty small. So, if that's not your thing, we understand, just be careful not to let the door hit you in the butt as you leave. Or, stay and watch the movie below. The little dick is gonna choose in a minute which one it wants. lol
gif_pregnant01.gif ............ gif_penis-moving.gif ........... gif_SHEEP.gif

Nadler / Schiff bigger bozos than your 2020 candidates trying soooooooooooooo hard to make it so said bozo candidates don’t have to face President Trump in the coming election - Dems looking sooooooooooo LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadler / Schiff bigger bozos than your 2020 candidates trying soooooooooooooo hard to make it so said bozo candidates don’t have to face President Trump in the coming election - Dems looking sooooooooooo LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Repetitive Garbage, I turn my volume off when Schiff gets up to play at, The idiot thinks he is preforming in the theater, You are right about Him and Nadler complete and total clowns, I would be so ashamed because President Trump's council is eating them alive.

Oh, thank God someone brought up politics on this site! I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE - TV, radio, print, the internet - and I just can’t find anything to read or anyone offering their opinion on politics.

you will get opinions here....may not be the ones you like.....but there are plenty here...mostly political discourse...laced with a few insults and hate and discontent......just your usual politics

Last edited:

tell us there oh master of the mumbles...…..if Nadler and Schiff are trying to take your candidate out of the upcoming election...….what was/is trump trying to do to Biden......but I'm sure that question just boggles your mind!
said it before...still applies......there are several sites that bring up the matter......even "head" doctors that try and explain it...…….trumpies just don't like facts and truth....that is a fact!

my only real problem with trump is his age...…….he is to old to serve 20 to life!

Last edited:
What is antifa and what does the movement want? - USA TODAY
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/23/...
Aug 23, 2017 · usa today Antifashort for "anti-fascist" — is the name for loosely affiliated, left-leaning anti-racist groups that monitor and track the activities of local neo-Nazis.

I'm not justifying them....just saying they are active again for a reason as shown IN PART below

They blame a biased media, foreign propaganda, and “enemies of the people,” when the news explains what is happening. Meanwhile, they counter the truth with media they control—which either doesn’t say what is happening, tells lies, or distracts people from reality. Gradually, the economy unwinds and the social problems caused by these policies collide with the diminished public services that can no longer deal with them.

'Enemy of the People': Trump's hatred of the press is for ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/30/donald-trump-hatred-press-enemy...
Oct 30, 2018 · Donald Trump's hatred of the press, lies and bullying echoes dangerous regimes of the past Trump uses attacks on the media, totalitarian language, cartoonish conspiracy fictions and a …
This is how nationalism and populism become fascism.

Last edited:
A Look at Expected Participants in the Virginia Gun Rally ...
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/a-look-at-expected-participants-in-the...
Jan 19, 2020 · State officials and U.S. hate-monitoring groups are warning about the potential for violence ahead of a gun-rights rally in Virginia that’s expected to draw a …

News about Types Of Groups At Virginia Rally This Week
bing.com/news
Documents: Extremist group wanted Virginia gun rights rally to start a ‘civil war’
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — A hidden camera captured members of a white supremacist group …
PBS · 11h

tell us there oh master of the mumbles...…..if Nadler and Schiff are trying to take your candidate out of the upcoming election...….what was/is trump trying to do to Biden......but I'm sure that question just boggles your mind!
said it before...still applies......there are several sites that bring up the matter......even "head" doctors that try and explain it...…….trumpies just don't like facts and truth....that is a fact!

my only real problem with trump is his age...…….he is to old to serve 20 to life!

You’ll find out sooner or later - Biden has played this game before - made his brother James - his sister and other close relatives wealthy through his power as VP - not a good person to be president that so blatantly sells influence.

Back