Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

On the other hand I want your voice to remain here @subhub174014 though you don't believe it. Otherwise this thread might become boring as it would be a total TRUMP love thread, lol. :love: :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO:

Debate is healthy too.

sure thing...….

what happened to so many other threads here lately...….mods have already stated they do not come on to this unless someone "invites" them....and you did that!.....now we have what someone and you deems as a suitable thread to stay?

Blkdlaur's thread about the cartel?...hurt nothing!
my thread on how trump has hurt the country 100 ways in 100 days......guess someone didn't like something anti-trump...…

several other threads here lately just disappearing...…..like I said.....I was told a long time ago they don't come here unless someone has a complaint of some kind

A missile which may have been bought and paid for with cash straight off one of the pallets Obummer had flown to the terrorist supporting regime of Iran

haven't we covered that before......and like any good trumptard went right over your head

Obama Didn’t Give Iran ‘150 Billion in Cash’

As a candidate during the 2016 campaign, President Donald Trump
criticized the international agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear weapons’ program — formally called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Actionthat had been adopted the year before. He suggested that the U.S. had returned $150 billion to Iran as part of the deal.

That’s not true.
We’ve written about this issue before. PolitiFact and the Washington Post have, too.

But Trump has repeated the claim as recently as December, when he tweeted: “The Democrats and President Obama gave Iran 150 Billion Dollars and got nothing, but they can’t give 5 Billion Dollars for National Security and a Wall?”

Trump’s bogus claim now has been repeated in a meme that references the president’s declaration of a national emergency to redirect federal funds for a proposed wall on the southern border.

The meme, which has been shared 149,000 times on Facebook, mentions the recent lawsuit brought against the Trump administration by 16 states to block the national emergency. The meme says: “So, when Obama bypassed the Congress while giving Iran 150 billion in cash, how many States had sued him?”

First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

The part that the meme gets right, though, is that the deal didn’t get congressional approval. The Obama administration had maintained that the agreement wasn’t a treaty, which would have required approval by the Senate. Republicans did try to block the deal, but they weren’t able to get enough support to pass the legislation in the Senate.

However, the U.S. is now no longer part of the deal. Trump pulled out in May 2018.

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'
A viral meme distorts the facts about the Iran nuclear agreement. The deal, approved by six countries and the European Union, gave Iran access to its own frozen assets.
www.factcheck.org

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'
A viral meme distorts the facts about the Iran nuclear agreement. The deal, approved by six countries and the European Union, gave Iran access to its own frozen assets.
www.factcheck.org

Last edited:
but what you might be confusing your self with is the Bush money sent over that came up missing....estimates as high as 60 billion.....

U.S. has lost sight of cash from $70 billion sent to ...
https://www.stripes.com/blogs/stripes-central/stripes-central-1.8040/u-s-has-lost...
In Iraq, $6 billion held by U.S. banks went missing after it was returned to Iraq as pallets of cash. But attention to Afghan banks has increased since last September, when a run on the banks...

Remember that $20 billion in cash, flown into Iraq by the ...
Remember that $20 billion in cash, flown into Iraq by the Bush administration? – The Moderate Voice

themoderatevoice.com
billion-in-cash-flown-into-iraq-by-the...
Oct 12, 2014 · Remember that $20 billion in cash, flown into Iraq by the Bush administration? [icopyright one button toolbar] Well, they still can’t account …

Missing Iraq money may be as much as $18 billion – Raw Story
https://www.rawstory.com/2011/06/missing-iraq-money-may-be-as-much-as-18-billion
In 2004, the Bush administration flew twenty billion dollars of shrink-wrapped cash into Iraq on pallets. Now the bulk of that money has disappeared. The funds flown into the war zone were made up...

sure thing...….

what happened to so many other threads here lately...….mods have already stated they do not come on to this unless someone "invites" them....and you did that!.....now we have what someone and you deems as a suitable thread to stay?

Blkdlaur's thread about the cartel?...hurt nothing!
my thread on how trump has hurt the country 100 ways in 100 days......guess someone didn't like something anti-trump...…

several other threads here lately just disappearing...…..like I said.....I was told a long time ago they don't come here unless someone has a complaint of some kind
This is a free for all thread? ANYONE can come here if they so choose? Criticism is healthy. You can talk about the wall, and other aspects of policy all you like. I like how you post articles too. Just don't threaten his life, questionable gifs on your avatar, and adhere to rules on the site and no prob here @subhub174014 as I am approaching 4 years on here, 5 years for you, and I know how you love to express yourself. :)

You Know What? At this point in time it does no good at all to point fingers at past administrations in power before Barry Obama, whether Democrat or Republican because corruption has damaged both parties to the point that we the people need to address these issues. The people that voted for Trump knew this and said we needed to change the status qua. Both parties had become way to comfortable running our country in the unbelievable level of corruption is was when President Trump took office, both Bush administrations along with the Clinton and the Obama administrations were all horrible. If we were able to pull the curtain back and see the truth clearly, it would shut down all the useless arguments pumped out over and over again by false media coverage. Whether anyone wants to accept it or not The Trump administration is in the process of becoming the new Republican Party and thank God that we didn't elect that Criminal Hillary Clinton as President.

Reported on all major stations - in a press conference President Trump said he had his suspicions but passed on a direct comment - I saw that myself :}

what?...….you want me to take a trump lovers word?

possibly...like I said wouldn't doubt it....haven't watched any news today...been in and out cutting tree limbs all day

Gore imagined it....

I'm sure he did...….most people knew trump for what he was....a second rate reality star.....so bad they have to put camera's and etc on his "star" because it gets vandalized...…..must be one of his family over money....most people I know wouldn't give him a second thought

Back