Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Trump’s Odds of Reelection Keep Getting Worse | Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trumps-odds-of-reelection-keep-getting-worse
Aug 22, 2019 · But with the president having another oh-so-Trumpy week, you could argue that Trump’s chances of reelection are, if anything, being inflated. Could Trump win again? Of course.

It takes some time but I feel for those who suggested that Trump 🇺🇸 should be eliminated somehow where he is no longer breathing if you catch my drift? Ask George Lopez as I hear the Secret Service is giving him quite the rectal examination these days? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I guess the delay is investigating EVERYONE that threatened Trump? It does take awhile? :unsure:

I'm sure....since his approval is at below 40%...….that means that at least 60% find him unfavorable

It must be hard being a rabid Dem and NOT seeing what’s going on around ya - only seeing and believing the TOTAL horseshite your fed by the media - no wonder ya all were in such a state of shock after the 2016 election.

And NO it wasn’t Russia as much as the media and you would like to believe

‘Twas - we the people and will be again in 2020 no matter how much the media and you huff and puff :}

Lots of others. I don't want to mention names but the US Secret Service has the resources to know them anyways. All they need to do is look through the history of the threads and then get their ip addresses. They don't need me at all.

although you do all you can to help sway an election that you have no part in...….and go out of your way to sensor things on this site.....I'm sure if someone like you was to give a call they would take a look...…..and I'm sure you already have....but with you doing all you can to sensor things.....I would think there would be a greater risk to the board than someone on here...…..

I know you were just tickeled to death when you thought I had left...….and you did what you could...and I still think you are a sneeky little whinner......but for all of your meddling and censorship…...we still have freedom of speech!

and with trump trying real hard to be a dicktator…..and people like you so full of "worship"?....it is still a free country

I know you must really hate it right now with several others speaking bad about trump.....and on your go trump thread which you said was for positive things for trump...…..guess some don't feel there is anything positive about him

Trump's approval rating lags despite strong stock market performance

Trump approval at lowest point among independents
YouTube
· 153,000+ views
· 9/10/2018
· by
CNN
these are the people who count!

How unpopular is Donald Trump?
An updating calculation of the president's approval rating, accounting for each poll's quality, recency, sample size and partisan lean. How this works »

It must be hard being a rabid Dem and NOT seeing what’s going on around ya - only seeing and believing the TOTAL horseshite your fed by the media - no wonder ya all were in such a state of shock after the 2016 election.

And NO it wasn’t Russia as much as the media and you would like to believe

‘Twas - we the people and will be again in 2020 no matter how much the media and you huff and puff :}

it never was we the people...….did you see who most of the country voted for?.....and how many didn't vote at all because were unhappy with both......guessing you forgot about the Russian hacking....but then the cult just can't except that

although I will admit...….right now he has a pretty good chance of making it.....the Dems right now are more than shooting themselves in the foot....and I think they have taken themselves out...….so that leaves trump...…..with his mouth and etc.....he could still push even more away....so....going to be interesting....I think trump will shoot himself in the foot also....but the cult will not care

Americans love the economy — but most still don't like Trump
https://www.cnbc.com/.../americans-love-the-economy--but-most-still-dont-like-trump.html
Jan 11, 2018 · A Quinnipiac poll says 66 percent of American voters view the economy as "excellent" or "good." But only 36 percent say they approve of President Trump's performance. A larger percentage of …

People really don’t like Donald Trump. | The New Republic
people-really-dont-like-donald-trump
People really don’t like Donald Trump. For Trump, that means that 70 percent of the country has an unfavorable opinion of him—the highest mark since he began running for president a year ago. Only 29 percent of Americans have favorable opinions of him; meanwhile, 89 percent of Hispanics and 94 percent of blacks dislike Trump.

Keep believing your polls - shades o 2016 : }

well you know......and won't admit that Russia did hack......because that is what your fearless leader tells you to believe...

but lets just take a look and think for a minute...….feds have already admitted the Russians hacked ballot boxes in 4 large counties in the 2016 election…...but Russia didn't do anything...….right...you believe that?
and if they admitted to those 4 counties....how many others are they not telling us about or they don't know about...

the whole country already knows trump will do anything to win....and Russia likes him in there

although you do all you can to help sway an election that you have no part in...….and go out of your way to sensor things on this site.....I'm sure if someone like you was to give a call they would take a look...…..and I'm sure you already have....but with you doing all you can to sensor things.....I would think there would be a greater risk to the board than someone on here...…..

I know you were just tickeled to death when you thought I had left...….and you did what you could...and I still think you are a sneeky little whinner......but for all of your meddling and censorship…...we still have freedom of speech!

and with trump trying real hard to be a dicktator…..and people like you so full of "worship"?....it is still a free country

I know you must really hate it right now with several others speaking bad about trump.....and on your go trump thread which you said was for positive things for trump...…..guess some don't feel there is anything positive about him
On the other hand I want your voice to remain here @subhub174014 though you don't believe it. Otherwise this thread might become boring as it would be a total TRUMP love thread, lol. :love: :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO:

Debate is healthy too.

Back