Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I know I can verify THOUSANDS of lies Trump has told. But I expect no less from you. I have seen some of your other political posts. You are a conspiracy theory freak. New World Order! LOL. Not to mention a religious nut. You have your head buried so far in the sand, you are in to your waist.
I totally disagree but thank you for your opinion.

wrong.....
popular vote...…..

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote ...
https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote...
Dec 21, 2016 · More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

electoral vote...….which I don't see happening again

Trump received 304 and Clinton 227, as 7 faithless electors, 2 pledged to Trump and 5 to Clinton, voted for other candidates.
2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_Presidential_election

voter apathy helped get him in office also.....don't see that happening next time.....lowest voter turn out in....

According to the United States Election Project, nearly half of eligible voters (46.9 percent of approximately 231,556,622 people) did not vote in the 2016 election. Oct 9 2017
Almost Half of Eligible Voters Didn't Vote in This Election
www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8265143/almost-half-eligible-voters-did-not-vote-election-2016/

If “Did Not Vote” Had Been A Candidate In The 2016 US ...
did-not-vote
Nov 13, 2016 · Disclaimer: A few other 2016 election facts for you: As a percentage of eligible voters, Clinton received 28.43% (65,845,063) of all votes compared to Trump’s 27.20% (62,980,160) and Did Not Vote’s 44.37% (102,731,399). Total voter turnout was estimated to …

bottom line......trump was NOT the people's choice

You Dems ARE obtuse - I’ve recounted innumerable times that the popular vote - DON’T MEAN SHITE :}

And yous guys say we are dense - GEEZ

You Dems ARE obtuse - I’ve recounted innumerable times that the popular vote - DON’T MEAN SHITE :}

And yous guys say we are dense - GEEZ

recount anyway you want....witch the numbers around.....whatever pleases you......doesn't change the facts that trump DID NOT win the popular vote....in other words...….he was a loser!

... in the Oval office as POTUS 🇺🇸 . ;) :unsure:

????????

sure...as a p.utin plant/puppet

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump | The New ...
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/01/how...
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

How does Russia benefit from a Trump presidency? - Quora
How-does-Russia-benefit-from-a-Trump-presidency
Russia benefits from the Trump presidency in any number of ways—at least 20 by my count. They would also unquestionably benefit even more if the hubbub caused by their interference with the American presidential election on Trump’s behalf hadn’t cast such a spotlight on the issue,...

If it did - all the numbnuts in California and NewYork - would call all the shots :|

you do realize that majority rules don't you?....probably not you are a republican...…...just curious what part of your state calls most of the shots.....I suppose you think some of these country fucks should get to vote more than once...…..what the hell you guys are doing all you can to fuck people out of voting now

Actually no - happens all the time.

Only time ya ever hear about the popular vote is when a Dem LOSES :}

that's because of the right getting in somehow when they didn't win the popular vote....so of course it gets brought up....your vote is supposed to count

isn't that what this country was founded on?....surley you have heard of the Boston tea party.....well maybe not.....that cave seems to dictate what you know

Back