Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

It is long odds. But at least we will get to see some cons take an oath to God and lie while doing it.

But are you suggesting a 50 state sweep? Because I will take that action.
I did not initially suggest it but it would be a possibility if the impeachment maneuvre blows up in the face of the Dems resulting in pathos for the POTUS as well as a landslide for him by the disgusted awoken American electorate in 2020? It could be possible @Zwing? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I did not initially suggest it but it would be a possibility if the impeachment maneuvre blows up in the face of the Dems resulting in pathos for the POTUS as well as a landslide for him by the disgusted awoken American electorate in 2020? It could be possible @Zwing? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
You really think Trump could carry Cali, New York and Illinois? Really?

Anything is possible if the Dems mess up badly and if Trump maintains his position until November 2020 intact @Zwing. After all Florida can just be the beginning of a Republican wave?
Florida was red in 2016 and 2018. And if you think Trump is getting those three states, you need to stop huffing paint.

Florida was red in 2016 and 2018. And if you think Trump is getting those three states, you need to stop huffing paint.
If that happens I am not the one "huffing paint" @Zwing but it is the American electorate located there. :whistle: Unless you desire to put the blame on MrPutin again? Or President Xi of China? Or maybe even that dastardly Easter Bunny. You just never know what he is going to do? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1577675253634.png

Anything is possible if the Dems mess up badly and if Trump maintains his position until November 2020 intact @Zwing. After all Florida can just be the beginning of a Republican wave?
impeachment....right now has changed nothing....those that love trump....don't care what he does and blindly support him.....those that don't like trump....want him gone.....probably close to the same numbers he had a year ago......trump already showing he is losing states he won last time

Back