Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Your friend Zwing. If you can really read, "It's" posts are 10 pages of either bashing Trump, or begging to service black guys. Mostly bashing Trump. Seeing as you all think alike, I'm going to do the liberal thing, and assume you all want the same thing too.

and just what the fuck is the difference between you and Zwing?......just the standard you have in your head.....and your overbearing mouth that seems to have impressed the trumptards (not known for being real bright)……..but how many pages do you have of worshipping trump?....as for begging black guys......wtf are you doing here ….looking for the articles...…….like I said your bullshit knows no limits....…..someone could get hurt just falling from your ego all the way down to your IQ!

well I could do the popular thing and just post...….fuck trump.....but I chose to post reasons why we should all....fuck trump
In the LGBTQ+ world we live in Trump would be honored that is your secret desire @subhub174014. I am not 100% about it as I don't know him personally, but I suspect Trump prefers women. Just tossing that out there and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with that. :whistle:

In the LGBTQ+ world we live in Trump would be honored that is your secret desire @subhub174014. I am not 100% about it as I don't know him personally, but I suspect Trump prefers women. Just tossing that out there and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with that. :whistle:

I doubt he gives a ******* about the LGBTQ community......this guy does more to stir hate and discontent than anyone in history...….the old saying....a house divided......and he promotes that......and with the blacks killing the jews in NYC.....trump and the KKK must be laughing their asses off right now...…..the two most disliked groups in the KKK and white supremist…….and they are at "war"?...….trump and co. couldn't have asked for a better plan

I doubt he gives a ******* about the LGBTQ community......this guy does more to stir hate and discontent than anyone in history...….the old saying....a house divided......and he promotes that......and with the blacks killing the jews in NYC.....trump and the KKK must be laughing their asses off right now...…..the two most disliked groups in the KKK and white supremist…….and they are at "war"?...….trump and co. couldn't have asked for a better plan
Unfortunate about that Black guy trying to ******* Jews in NYC. I wonder what his motivation? Generally both groups tend to leave each other alone in Toronto? But I'm not sure of the specifics as of yet? :unsure:

The connections you make are absurd

I'd love to see ANYONE change @subhub174014 's mind about Trump but there is no flexibility there at all.

Trump Spreads Hate | Letters | dnronline.com
https://www.dnronline.com/opinion/letters/trump-spreads-hate/article_111d472e-6531-58f...
I often wondered how a man so vile as Adolf Hitler could come to lead a country, but after watching Donald Trump and his followers for the last several months, I see how it’s still possible. Trump spreads hate and discontent and people will line up to cheer him on.

10 Hate Crimes Inspired by Donald Trump’s Hateful Rhetoric ...
https://www.alternet.org/2016/08/10-hate-crimes-inspired-donald-trumps-hateful-rhetoric
Aug 24, 2016 · But please know that not every perpetrator speaks Trump’s name aloud, not every hate crime is reported and not every report makes the news. ... He was using racial slurs.” ... pushed

Donald Trump and the Escalation of Hate – BillMoyers.com
https://billmoyers.com/story/donald-trump-escalation-hate
Jun 15, 2016 · Donald Trump and the Escalation of Hate. ... the presidential campaign is “producing an alarming level of fear and anxiety among children of color and inflaming racial and ethnic tensions in …
Analysis: One year on, Trump still fuels racial divide
Aug 11, 2018 · Analysis: One year on, Trump still fuels racial divide By JULIE PACE, STEVE PEOPLES and ZEKE MILLER August 11, 2018 FILE - In this Aug. 12, 2017, file photo, a counter demonstrator uses a lighted spray can against a white nationalist demonstrator at …​

Comment - Trump’s White nationalist (Supremacy) Agenda
www.informationclearinghouse.info/52141-c.htm
But, what is new is Trump’s tirade and race-baiting is that Race and Racism has become legitimized, normalized, a factor to be used as a much deeper political, racial, social and demographic divide for America’s heart and soul for 2020 presidential electioneering.

5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To ...

https://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense​

1. He Used To Keep A Copy Of Hitler's Sequel To Mein Kampf By His Bed. Flickr/Gage Skidmore. …​
    2. Not Taking Him Seriously Makes Him More Dangerous. Flickr/Michael Vadon. One of the first …​
    3. Don't Think Concentration Camps, Just Think Prisons. Wikipedia. The problem with Hitler was that …​
    4. He'll Sell His Hate As Hope For The Poorest Citizens In This Country. Flickr/Michael Vadon. Do I …​

10 reasons you can’t be a Christian and vote for Donald Trump
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2016/02/29/pieper-and-henderson-10...
Nov 06, 2016 · 10 reasons you can’t be a Christian and vote for Donald Trump One cannot really love Jesus and wish to follow him and also vote for a person who …

I'd love to see ANYONE change @subhub174014 's mind about Trump but there is no flexibility there at all.

you might read the 100 ways in 100 days that trump has hurt America in the other thread I posted.....might open your eyes some......doubt it but maybe het you thinking about a few things.....there is surely something there you find he is fucking the country/world on

100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans ...
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/...

• Economy
  • Environment and Energy
  • Democracy and Government Reform
  • Immigration
  • Faith
  • Gun Violence Prevention
  • Health Care
  • Higher Education
  • K-12 Education
  • Justice
  • Racial Justice
  • LGBTQ
  • National Security

• 1. Raised housing payments for new homebuyers by about $500 in 2017. On its first day, the Trump administration reversed an Obama administration action to lower Federal Housing Administration, or FHA, mortgage insurance premiums for new homebuyers by 25 basis points, which could have lowered mortgage payments for 1 million households purchasing or refinancing their home this year alone. 1. Attacked the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule, which would have required retirement advisers to act...
See more on americanprogress.org

Back