Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Trump: The Most Corrupt President in US History
trump-most-corrupt-president-us-history
Nov 13, 2019 · BILL BLACK: Trump’s corruption is, I think, in many ways the heart of the issue. He is the most corrupt president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close.

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S ...
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/10/trump...
Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One of First-Class Kleptocrats. To make America great again. To lock her up. Now, in the last weeks of his campaign for president, Donald J. Trump needed one more stirring slogan. And since he was badly trailing Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

Is Trump the most corrupt president we've ever had? - Quora
Trump-the-most-corrupt-president-weve-ever-had
He’s certainly had the most corrupt first year of any president we’ve had, judged purely by the amount of money that’s flowed out of the federal governments coffers and into the Trump Organization’s. Which is a very small portion of the corruption that ultimately we will measure.

Trump is the most corrupt and incompetent President we ...
trump-most-corrupt...
Feb 20, 2019 · Trump is the most corrupt and incompetent president that we have ever had. His entire life has been about corruption. His ties to the U.S. mafia goes back to 1979 when Trump Tower got built and his ties to the Russian mafia goes back 30 years. The WH has no talent.

Donald Trump 'shadiest and most corrupt' person to ever be ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...
Dec 28, 2016 · Donald Trump is the “shadiest, most corrupt” person to ever become US President, according to a prominent member of Barack Obama’s cabinet. Julian Castro, the current Housing and Urban Development...

Nov 13, 2019 · BILL BLACK: Trump’s corruption is, I think, in many ways the heart of the issue. He is the most corrupt president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close.

Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S. History, One of First-Class Kleptocrats. To make America great again. To lock her up. Now, in the last weeks of his campaign for president, Donald J. Trump needed one more stirring slogan. And since he was badly trailing Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

He’s certainly had the most corrupt first year of any president we’ve had, judged purely by the amount of money that’s flowed out of the federal governments coffers and into the Trump Organization’s. Which is a very small portion of the corruption that ultimately we will measure.

trump-most-corrupt...
Feb 20, 2019 · Trump is the most corrupt and incompetent president that we have ever had. His entire life has been about corruption. His ties to the U.S. mafia goes back to 1979 when Trump Tower got built and his ties to the Russian mafia goes back 30 years. The WH has no talent.

Dec 28, 2016 · Donald Trump is the “shadiest, most corrupt” person to ever become US President, according to a prominent member of Barack Obama’s cabinet. Julian Castro, the current Housing and Urban Development...
I am afraid you lost your credibility talking about corruption about President Donald Trump 🇺🇸 showing that disturbing .gif of Lisa Simpson earlier @subhub174014. I did snitch, but I also asked that you not to be removed from this site as your perspective on things should be respected despite that it mostly opposes mine. Try not to screw up again buddy, and consider this a belated Merry Xmas 2019 gift from me where you were not banned. 🎄

trump-most-corrupt...

Just a small amount of truth to compare with untruths.

I am afraid you lost your credibility talking about corruption about President Donald Trump 🇺🇸 showing that disturbing .gif of Lisa Simpson earlier @subhub174014. I did snitch, but I also asked that you not to be removed from this site as your perspective on things should be respected despite that it mostly opposes mine. Try not to screw up again buddy, and consider this a belated Merry Xmas 2019 gift from me where you were not banned. 🎄

I really doubt I would have been banned over a cartoon...….and far from the first time one of you trumpies has not liked the avatar

but I'm sure you tried.....anything to shut up a trump hater isn't that it...….the truth just hurts so bad doesn't it

Last edited:
Just a small amount of truth to compare with untruths.

first....you might check the date on that right wing publication....pretty sure you over looked that...….along with a lot of other of trumps "issues"

Clinton is not president......what is so hard for you people to understand about that...….but even that is just more right wing bullshit...…..you people just can not get past Clinton and Obama being the two popular presidents in history...…….but while we are at it......lets compare the two foundations since you brought it up.....your pervert in the white house was just fined 2 million dollars on his corrupt foundation

President fined $2 million over misuse of Trump Foundation ...
trump-fine-trump-foundation-charity
Nov 07, 2019 · NEW YORK — A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

and you know trump would just love to find something on the Clinton foundation.....other that lies and talking points for the right....but the SHEEP still believe it

What do the Clinton charities actually do and where does ...
theconversation.com/what-do-the-clinton-charities-actually-do-and-where-does-their...
Sep 14, 2016 · The Clinton Foundation’s other on-the-ground efforts run the gamut from helping schools develop and deliver healthy food choices (Alliance for …

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinto
Jun 19, 2015 · Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a...

you guys need to spend more time worrying about trump molesting Ivanka than on something from history

These photos of Trump and Ivanka will make you deeply ...
https://www.metro.us/president-trump/donald-and-ivanka-trump-awkward-photos
These photos of Trump and Ivanka will make you deeply uncomfortable A look back at Donald and Ivanka Trump's strange daddy-******* photos. By Lenyon Whitaker

Signs Donald Trump Still Thinks of Ivana as the Love of...
.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/signs-donald-trump-still-thinks-of-ivana-as...
Dec 13, 2018 · Long before he became the president and before he married Melania, Donald Trump spent an impressive 15 years married to his first wife, Ivana Trump

dig up some more history if you want.....but the facts are...…..and most corrupt...…..means more than Clinton....in case you guys are to slow to figure that out....I know a trumptard is "lacking" but still...most corrupt about covers it

I really doubt I would have been banned over a cartoon...….and far from the first time one of you trumpies has not liked the avatar

I LUV most of your avatars - specially that red headed witchy woman !!!!!!!!

And that sweet 57 o yours !!!!!!

Lunger twas GOOD too :}

hottobe…..you need to be more concerned with

14 conservative Christians who are not supporting Trump

RNS) Donald Trump may have met with hundreds of conservative Christian leaders, mostly evangelicals, in New York on Tuesday, June 21, but not all Christians have lined up behind him.

Johnnie Moore -- national spokesperson for My Faith Votes, one of the groups that organized the meeting -- said beforehand he had seen "a real consolidation of evangelical support" for the GOP presumptive presidential candidate.

But here are several Christian leaders who have made less-than-enthusiastic statements about the businessman-turned-reality TV star-turned candidate.
1. Russell Moore

Perhaps no evangelical leader has been more outspoken in opposition to Trump than Russell Moore, president of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. In a single weekend, Moore penned an op-ed in The New York Times and made an appearance on “Face the Nation," in which he called Trump’s campaign “reality television moral sewage.”

Trump's retort on Twitter called Moore "a terrible representative of Evangelicals and all of the good they stand for. A nasty guy with no heart!"

Moore has since changed the bio on his Twitter profile to reflect the jab: "terrible representative of evangelical Christianity, due to nastiness."

2. Denny Burk

A professor of biblical studies at Boyce College, Denny Burk blogged in March that though Trump has said he would appoint conservative Supreme Court justices, it was unclear what kind of justices he actually would choose; he does not seem to understand the pro-life position; and his statements supporting ******* present a "real threat to our constitutional order."

"I am not joking or being hyperbolic when I say that he is a Mussolini-in-waiting," Burk wrote. "He must never be allowed near the Oval Office. Ever."

Christian author Max Lucado. Photo courtesy of www.KarenJames.com
3. Max Lucado

In a February blog post titled "Decency for President" that he later expanded for The Washington Post, Oak Hills Church pastor and popular Christian author Max Lucado said Trump wouldn't pass the "decency interview" he required for his three daughters' dates.

""I’m a pastor. I don’t endorse candidates or place bumper stickers on my car. But I am protective of the Christian faith. If a public personality calls on Christ one day and calls someone a “bimbo” the next, is something not awry? And to do so, not once, but repeatedly? Unrepentantly? Unapologetically? Can we not expect a tone that would set a good example for our children? We stand against bullying in schools. Shouldn’t we do the same in presidential politics?"

4. Thabiti Anyabwile

The pastor of Anacostia River Church and council member of The Gospel Coalition has called Trump a racist and many of the positions both Trump and Clinton have taken "evil."

In a blog post in June titled "Can We Talk? Or, Why I Think A Trump Presidency Is Intolerable Even Though You Might Not Agree," Thabiti Anyabwile wrote: "It seems to me, it’s past time Christians with minds bound by the word of God forsake party politics for party politics sake.

"If this election proves anything, it proves there remains among Christian people a lot of uncritical allegiance to the parties of men and even some idolizing of them," Anyabwile wrote.

And this was after he published a guest post by Nick Rodriguez, a leader at his church, that asked Christian leaders to vote for Clinton.

that is 4 of the 14.....read what they said

Why Are So Many Christians Hypocrites?
www.godandscience.org/apologetics/why_are_christians_hypocrites.html
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude. an …

The uncomfortable truth about Christian support for Trump ...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-christian-support-for...
Sep 28, 2016 · The uncomfortable truth about Christian support for Trump. For four long years, Christians waited for the opportunity to nominate someone who would defend their interests in Washington, D.C. And then, it all came crashing down with the nomination of the once and future New York liberal Donald J. Trump, one of the Sexual Revolution’s most ardent practitioners.

Why some Americans left religion behind | Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/08/24/why-americas-nones-left-religion-behi
Aug 24, 2016 · One-in-five express an opposition to organized religion in general. This share includes some who do not like the hierarchical nature of religious groups, several people who think religion is too much like a business and others who mention clergy sexual abuse scandals as reasons for their stance. A similar share (18%) say they are religiously unsure.

Trump’s history of corruption is mind-boggling. So why is ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of...
Sep 05, 2016 · The list of things for which Trump is being let off the hook is staggering. ... Trump’s history of corruption is mind-boggling. So why is Clinton supposedly the corrupt one? By .

Donald Trump’s Enduring Corruption of the Presidency | The ...
donald-trumps-enduring-corruption-presidency
May 01, 2017 · Donald Trump’s Enduring Corruption of the Presidency He has transformed the office into a kleptocracy, and the Republican Party's complicity will preserve it for future presidents to exploit.

Ethics Fiasco: Trump, Divestment and the Perversion of ...
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/13/ethics-fiasco-trump-divestment-and-the...
Jan 13, 2017 · The corruption of politics by money via campaign donations is just one form of political perversion. There are others, as reflected in concerns over patronage, bribery, and conflicts of interest ...

Bribery, Corruption, Money Laundering: The Many ...
trump-business-partners-investigations_n_59540f65e4b05c...
The Tanoesoedibjo investigation is just the latest of many involving both current and former Trump business partners for crimes such as bribery, corruption and, most commonly, money laundering. In India, Trump has partnered with two different companies that are currently or have recently been under investigation by local authorities.

Trump’s Business of Corruption | The New Yorker
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/trumps-business-of-corruption
Trump’s Business of Corruption
... a full understanding of the various points of contact between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign without scrutinizing many of the deals that Trump has made in ...

Grand Theft Government With A Tinge Of Perversion | Silver ...
https://www.silverdoctors.com/.../grand-theft-government-with-a-tinge-of-perversion
Dec 01, 2019 · In the current international climate of unbridled corruption and fraud, it was not long before Kushner and Albayrak established their own “backchannel,” one that is believed to facilitate dubious business schemes involving the businesses of Kushner, Trump (including close Erdogan adviser Mehmet Ali Yalcindag, Trump’s business partner in Trump Towers Istanbul and owner of the CNN …

let me know if you read all these and want more....there are so many...….and I haven't even got into his sexual kinks...….and all the bibles commandments he has broke....be glad to post it if you guys want

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of...
Sep 05, 2016 · The list of things for which Trump is being let off the hook is staggering. ... Trump’s history of corruption is mind-boggling. So why is Clinton supposedly the corrupt one? By .

May 01, 2017 · Donald Trump’s Enduring Corruption of the Presidency He has transformed the office into a kleptocracy, and the Republican Party's complicity will preserve it for future presidents to exploit.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/13/ethics-fiasco-trump-divestment-and-the...
Jan 13, 2017 · The corruption of politics by money via campaign donations is just one form of political perversion. There are others, as reflected in concerns over patronage, bribery, and conflicts of interest ...

The Tanoesoedibjo investigation is just the latest of many involving both current and former Trump business partners for crimes such as bribery, corruption and, most commonly, money laundering. In India, Trump has partnered with two different companies that are currently or have recently been under investigation by local authorities.

... a full understanding of the various points of contact between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign without scrutinizing many of the deals that Trump has made in ...

https://www.silverdoctors.com/.../grand-theft-government-with-a-tinge-of-perversion
Dec 01, 2019 · In the current international climate of unbridled corruption and fraud, it was not long before Kushner and Albayrak established their own “backchannel,” one that is believed to facilitate dubious business schemes involving the businesses of Kushner, Trump (including close Erdogan adviser Mehmet Ali Yalcindag, Trump’s business partner in Trump Towers Istanbul and owner of the CNN …

let me know if you read all these and want more....there are so many...….and I haven't even got into his sexual kinks...….and all the bibles commandments he has broke....be glad to post it if you guys want

Still say - when all is said and done Obama’s administration will be proven the most corrupt since creation.

Why Are So Many Christians Hypocrites?
www.godandscience.org/apologetics/why_are_christians_hypocrites.html
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude. an …

The uncomfortable truth about Christian support for Trump ...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-christian-support-for...
Sep 28, 2016 · The uncomfortable truth about Christian support for Trump. For four long years, Christians waited for the opportunity to nominate someone who would defend their interests in Washington, D.C. And then, it all came crashing down with the nomination of the once and future New York liberal Donald J. Trump, one of the Sexual Revolution’s most ardent practitioners.

Why some Americans left religion behind | Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/08/24/why-americas-nones-left-religion-behi
Aug 24, 2016 · One-in-five express an opposition to organized religion in general. This share includes some who do not like the hierarchical nature of religious groups, several people who think religion is too much like a business and others who mention clergy sexual abuse scandals as reasons for their stance. A similar share (18%) say they are religiously unsure.
I know who I am as a Christian, my support for Trump has nothing to do with all these conservative Evangelical Christians and their organized political intervention. Politics and the worship of God are suppose to be separate, as for supporting a certain candidate, that choice is suppose to be personal not to follow a group. I have told you that I am not democrat, republican or a member of any Evangelical organised political groups. All these preachers that you have listed will be held accountable, by God to answer for leading sheep they are suppose to be tending to astray.

I know who I am as a Christian, my support for Trump has nothing to do with all these conservative Evangelical Christians and their organized political intervention. Politics and the worship of God are suppose to be separate, as for supporting a certain candidate, that choice is suppose to be personal not to follow a group. I have told you that I am not democrat, republican or a member of any Evangelical organised political groups. All these preachers that you have listed will be held accountable, by God to answer for leading sheep they are suppose to be tending to astray.

well most Christians support the bible.....can you name one commandment trump hasn't broken

and yes politics and worship are supposed to be separate...but they aren't and haven't been in a while now......which is why taking away a churches tax deductions has been brought up more than once.....and it's why the church membership is shrinking.....a lot of preachers wanting people to vote for someone that just goes against everything they should stand for.....but some TALK religion.....others act on it

all of those preachers I have listed are just following the teachings in the bible...…..not what some minister is probably paid to tell his followers how to vote...….maybe if more of these so called religious people would vote the bible instead of following what they are told to......might go along ways to improve the morales of the country...….but there is still his corruption that the right is willing to overlook...….hypocrisy knows no limits when it comes to the right....and the evangelical right

well most Christians support the bible.....can you name one commandment trump hasn't broken

and yes politics and worship are supposed to be separate...but they aren't and haven't been in a while now......which is why taking away a churches tax deductions has been brought up more than once.....and it's why the church membership is shrinking.....a lot of preachers wanting people to vote for someone that just goes against everything they should stand for.....but some TALK religion.....others act on it

all of those preachers I have listed are just following the teachings in the bible...…..not what some minister is probably paid to tell his followers how to vote...….maybe if more of these so called religious people would vote the bible instead of following what they are told to......might go along ways to improve the morales of the country...….but there is still his corruption that the right is willing to overlook...….hypocrisy knows no limits when it comes to the right....and the evangelical right

1_TIMOTHY_2_1_TO_3.jpg

I guess that scripture listed above would apply to Trump as he would be in authority of America as he is the POTUS 🇺🇸 ? Of course @subhub174014 's words supercedes scripture, or does it? 😇:unsure::whistle:

GO Trump 2020, 4 more years! 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 🇺🇸

Last edited:
Back