Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Your friend Zwing. If you can really read, "It's" posts are 10 pages of either bashing Trump, or begging to service black guys. Mostly bashing Trump. Seeing as you all think alike, I'm going to do the liberal thing, and assume you all want the same thing too.
I am flattered that you felt compelled to stalk me. Who knew you were so easy to own and with just laughing face emojis at that.

It also said if only half the # landslide victory
That isn't exactly what it said.

Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president.

But the

Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president.

But they did and they are you'll see after election

You need to talk to Candice Owens about that - she’d strongly disagree.

It is long odds. But at least we will get to see some cons take an oath to God and lie while doing it.

But are you suggesting a 50 state sweep? Because I will take that action.

We already saw that in the House - catch up

Back