Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

and the noose just keeps getting tighter.....no immunity on state tax evasion charges....one the state gets their hands on them you know the house will get them from the state....also guess we will get to see just where he gets those millions now...and find out about all that "hush" money

Trump immunity tax returns claims, No Tax Return Privilege ...
trump-immunity-tax-returns-claims-no-tax-return...
7 minutes ago · Trump immunity tax returns claims, No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity. The constitutional argument at the heart of President Donald Trump’s lawsuit last week seeking to quash a New York prosecutor’s subpoenas of his tax returns rested on an extraordinary assertion of executive power that would immunize him and his allies from the criminal […]

New York prosecutors reject Trump's immunity claim in tax ...
https://www.reddit.com/.../d8f8cc/new_york_prosecutors_reject_trumps_immunity_claim
8 hours ago · The prosecutors responded in Monday’s filing that Trump is “seeking to invent and enforce a new presidential ‘tax return privilege,’ on the theory that disclosing information in a tax return will necessarily reveal information that will somehow impede the functioning of a President, sufficiently to meet the test of irreparable harm.”

Prosecutor says Trump wants 'sweeping immunity' in tax fight
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutor...
Sep 27, 2018 · Manhattan's district attorney urged a judge Monday to reject the "sweeping immunity" sought by President Donald Trump to protect him from divulging his tax returns in a criminal probe.

No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity, DA Tells Trump
tax-return-privilege-or-blanket-immunity-da-tells-trump
10 hours ago · No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity, DA Tells Trump September 23, ... and plaintiff can raise his constitutional claims in state court,” the memo states. ... seeking eight years of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns in connection with a criminal investigation into hush-money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

Like I said before...under trump this whole country is for sale

Judge Issues Preliminary Injunction Halting Old-Growth ...
tongass-national-forest-old-growth-timber...
12 hours ago · Today, a federal judge issued a preliminary injunction that halts, for now, the initial phase of the largest timber sale approved by the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) in 30 years. The USFS has targeted Prince of Wales Island, a part of Alaska’s Tongass National Forest, with a 15-year plan to log more than 42,500 acres of temperate rainforest and construct 164 miles of new roads through public ...

Federal judge halts Tongass timber sale on Prince of Wales ...
tongass-timber-sale-on-prince-of...
8 hours ago · A federal judge has blocked a Southeast timber sale on Prince of Wales Island challenged by a coalition of conservationists. The ruling effectively puts the brakes on the federal government’s plan for logging in the Tongass National Forest. At this month’s Southeast Conference meeting in Sitka ...

and the noose just keeps getting tighter.....no immunity on state tax evasion charges....one the state gets their hands on them you know the house will get them from the state....also guess we will get to see just where he gets those millions now...and find out about all that "hush" money

Trump immunity tax returns claims, No Tax Return Privilege ...
trump-immunity-tax-returns-claims-no-tax-return...
7 minutes ago · Trump immunity tax returns claims, No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity. The constitutional argument at the heart of President Donald Trump’s lawsuit last week seeking to quash a New York prosecutor’s subpoenas of his tax returns rested on an extraordinary assertion of executive power that would immunize him and his allies from the criminal […]

New York prosecutors reject Trump's immunity claim in tax ...
https://www.reddit.com/.../d8f8cc/new_york_prosecutors_reject_trumps_immunity_claim
8 hours ago · The prosecutors responded in Monday’s filing that Trump is “seeking to invent and enforce a new presidential ‘tax return privilege,’ on the theory that disclosing information in a tax return will necessarily reveal information that will somehow impede the functioning of a President, sufficiently to meet the test of irreparable harm.”

Prosecutor says Trump wants 'sweeping immunity' in tax fight
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutor...
Sep 27, 2018 · Manhattan's district attorney urged a judge Monday to reject the "sweeping immunity" sought by President Donald Trump to protect him from divulging his tax returns in a criminal probe.

No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity, DA Tells Trump
tax-return-privilege-or-blanket-immunity-da-tells-trump
10 hours ago · No Tax Return Privilege or Blanket Immunity, DA Tells Trump September 23, ... and plaintiff can raise his constitutional claims in state court,” the memo states. ... seeking eight years of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns in connection with a criminal investigation into hush-money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

You people illustrate the very definition of hounding someone to death.

If at first ya don’t suckseed keep on suckin til ya do suckseed ;}

Must drive ya crazier than ya already are that the President is the Roadrunner to your Wiley Coyote : }

You people illustrate the very definition of hounding someone to death.

If at first ya don’t suckseed keep on suckin til ya do suckseed ;}

Must drive ya crazier than ya already are that the President is the Roadrunner to your Wiley Coyote : }

ever hear of a thing called honesty is the best policy......this guy has no idea what honesty is...if he did he tried to buy and it was foreclosed on

got every bit of it and more coming...….what happened to " I will release my tax returns after the audit and I'm elected?"

guess that went the way of all his other trash talk...like the wall....I don't feel sorry for him at all...….he brings it all upon himself......a little honesty would be a start

I'm going to release them soon...….I'm going to build this beautiful wall.. and who is going to pay for it...…...I'm going to get nothing but the best when I drain the swamp....I have had no biz dealing with Russia at all....I'm going to have the best health care you all will be so proud...……..I'm going to bring jobs back to America...…….and so many more

Last edited:
ever hear of a thing called honesty is the best policy......this guy has no idea what honesty is...if he did he tried to buy and it was foreclosed on

got every bit of it and more coming...….what happened to " I will release my tax returns after the audit and I'm elected?"

guess that went the way of all his other trash talk...like the wall....I don't feel sorry for him at all...….he brings it all upon himself......a little honesty would be a start

I'm going to release them soon...….I'm going to build this beautiful wall.. and who is going to pay for it...…...I'm going to get nothing but the best when I drain the swamp....I have had no biz dealing with Russia at all....I'm going to have the best health care you all will be so proud...……..I'm going to bring jobs back to America...…….and so many more
he's got 4 more years

Nice to know where all these people who hate Trump come from...

SHOCKING! San Fran Communist Teachers Drag 5-Year-Old Children with Hate Trump Signs to Rally, Coach Them on Hateful Chants (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft
by Jim Hoft September 22, 2019 377 Comments
Your taxpayer dollars at work–
Indoctrinating ******* with communist propaganda at age five!

Three public schools in San Francisco took ******* as young as 5 to march in a “Close The Camps” leftist protest. The teachers are indoctrinating children that Donald Trump is a racist that hates immigrants. The children are also being lectured in public school on the goodness of open borders.
This is pure insanity.

The children prepared their protest signs at school and their teachers coached them on their anti-Trump chants!

rally-san-fran-racist.jpg

Pro-Trump activist “Fog City Midge” attended the rally and tried to interview the teachers and parents who were there to support the vile protest.

The teachers refused to speak to her and told her she was not welcome.

This is the communist left in action.

from: ( https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-to-rally-coach-them-on-hateful-chants-video/ )

guess you probably missed it up there..... they just arrested another trump supporter with plans on bombings and wanting/planning to ******* O'Rourke.....your man just preaches love!

he was just nothing more than a joke before.....and now somehow the clowns got to vote and look what happened

If despite Trump’s awful moral and personality qualities ...
Trump-s-awful-moral-and-personality-qualities-he...
Apr 14, 2018 · Donald Trump was a Democrat for years, but no one took him seriously in the political arena; people in the New York area knew, for decades, that he was a self-important con man and a joke. He makes noises occasionally now to give the impression th...

Is a presidential run already over for Trump? – Cafferty ...
caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/09/is-a-presidential-run-already-over-for-trump
May 09, 2011 · Yes, Donald Trump's run for President days are over even before they've started. This guy is nothing but a "wind bag". He's so in love with himself, he doesn't care about anything else but his own ego. Don't quit your "Apprentice" job, Mr. Trump, because that's all you are, an Apprentice.

This is what Ronald Reagan thought of Donald Trump - News ...
https://www.pjstar.com/zz/news/20160622/this-is...
Jun 22, 2016 · "Let's not let our great country be laughed at anymore." ... Trump snagged a picture with the president during a photo line at a White House event. ... and ran for president twice before

you just want to blame Trump for everything,there was an earthquake in purto rico that racist bastard
I believe its Trump's BIG MOUTH & EGO that's causing him his problems, Allfor. He's the one that recently said "the only way they can stop me is to impeach me" ... well, maybe so, but if he thinks VP Pence is going to whisk away all his problems should he be impeached, he's badly mistaken. State of NY is salivating at the chance to hang both him and his ******* for a host of charges that are already PROVEN.

Undoubtedly @subhub174014 is dancing in the streets of Oklahoma after Pelosi's announcement ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

We will have to stay tuned to see what happens here?
GO TRUMP!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWSSEPTEMBER 24, 2019

Breaking: President Trump unleashes twitter response to impeachment announcement — and a video bashing Democrats
"...breaking news Witch Hunt garbage"

MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images

CARLOS GARCIA

President Donald Trump excoriated Democrats in a series of tweets Tuesday in response to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-N.Y.) announcing a formal impeachment inquiry.
Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
"Such an important day at the United Nations, so much work and so much success, and the Democrats purposely had to ruin and demean it with more breaking news Witch Hunt garbage," the president tweeted.

"So bad for our Country!" he added.
The president named Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) among those who were supporting impeachment against him.
"Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff and, of course, Maxine Waters! Can you believe this?" he added incredulously in a second tweet.

"They never even saw the transcript of the call. A total Witch Hunt!" the president continued. "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!"

Pelosi had been resisting calls from the left wing of the Democratic party to press for impeachment, but she relented after a damaging report citing an anonymous whistleblower in the administration.
The president also shared a video condemning Democrats for being obsessed with impeachment, and claiming that impeachment proceedings have already helped increase his popularity.

Pelosi cited the report that the president had asked the Ukrainian president to help investigate claims that Joe Biden had improperly used his office under the Obama administration to help his *******. Trump has denied the claims and said he would release a transcript of the call to defuse the accusations.
"I am announcing the House of Representatives moving forward with an official impeachment inquiry," said Pelosi during the media briefing. "The president must be held accountable. No one is above the law."
Pelosi later told reporters that it was, "really a sad day for our government, actually."
Here's the video of Pelosi's announcement:

from ( https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-tweets-against-pelosi-and-impeachment-inquiry )

Last edited:
Have a feeling tomorrow the impeachment crazed Dems are going to look like the flaming idiots that they are - when all the information on the Ukraine call comes out.
Really now? Already the White House is refusing to turn over the original Informant information ... they're wanting to redact it before giving it out ... LOL ... you know Congress isn't going to fall for that one.
So, what I see coming soon in the House is ....
The magic number is:
GIF_number8.gifgif_equal2.gifgif_Screw.gifgif_EXIT sign.gif

Last edited:
Back