Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Right back at you.....how in the hell do you know how I tip? I do know people in the hospitality industry talk to each other, and if your hangouts tipped as you 'say' you do, they would NOT be hurting for employees.
I know you are so used to being lied to all your life by the libtards so I understand. They have been lying to you guys for decades!
I also know and talk to people in the industry. My girlfriend is a bartender/server and I am a very frequent guest at several restaurant/bars near my home. There are actually people who come here to work during season. They will work double shifts six to seven days a week and earn enough to take the rest of the year off. So yeah it's "lazy fucks" who would rather stay at home and collect unemployment rather than work. Again right where Uncle Joe wants you sheep! You could come here walk into any and I mean any restaurant and be hired. A woman came in to where my girl works to apply. She was hired on the spot started working right after the interview. Some restaurants are offering cash for referring an applicant. One place offers $300 if the referred employee remains employed for three months.

Last edited:
Never known many "wealthy" conservatives tip more than the 15%, actually. They hate giving a tip to someone working an hourly wage. They usually figure an "hourly wage" earner doesn't deserve more than 15%.
I am not "wealthy." I am set set for the rest of my life but far from wealthy. I am a very generous person probably to a fault. I give my trash collectors $100 each at Christmas and my mailman $50. I'll randomly hand busboys/hostesses $20 just because. I am all about helping others especially those in need. I have often said if I was a Bezo or Gates I would find the utmost satisfaction in helping people who are unable to provide for themselves. Not the able bodied "lazy fucks" who think it's the government's responsibility to provide for them. Which ironically is liberal ideology.

I know you are so used to being lied to all your life by the libtards so I understand. They have been lying to you guys for decades!
I also know and talk to people in the industry. My girlfriend is a bartender/server and I am a very frequent guest at several restaurant/bars near my home. There are actually people who come here to work during season. They will work double shifts six to seven days a week and earn enough to take the rest of the year off. So yeah it's "lazy fucks" who would rather stay at home and collect unemployment rather than work. Again right where Uncle Joe wants you sheep! You could come here walk into any and I mean any restaurant and be hired. A woman came in to where my girl works to apply. She was hired on the spot started working right after the interview. Some restaurants are offering cash for referring an applicant. One place offers $300 if the referred employee remains employed for three months.
My Condolences, I am sorry for your loss...

I am not "wealthy." I am set set for the rest of my life but far from wealthy. I am a very generous person probably to a fault. I give my trash collectors $100 each at Christmas and my mailman $50. I'll randomly hand busboys/hostesses $20 just because. I am all about helping others especially those in need. I have often said if I was a Bezo or Gates I would find the utmost satisfaction in helping people who are unable to provide for themselves. Not the able bodied "lazy fucks" who think it's the government's responsibility to provide for them. Which ironically is liberal ideology.
You can always try losing again in 2024.

Back