Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

..as was Snoop Dogg.
in the early days all snoop wanted was money and pussy.....trump had access to both.....trump liked pics with anyone so maybe some of those fans will like him....but...….

African-Americans see painful truths in Trump victory ...
trump-victory
Nov 10, 2016 · Trump did make overtures to the black community, promising to bring jobs and better education to struggling cities. Eight percent of black voters chose Trump, better than GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who got 7 percent against President Barack Obama in 2012.

Maybe this will tell you something

Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters are Pro-Slavery?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-supporters-pro-slavery
A 'New York Times' article reported exit poll data revealed one in five Trump supporters opposed the Emancipation Proclamation; February 2016 poll data indicated 38 percent "of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War" in specific Southern polling results; 2014 polling done before Trump's campaign took off demonstrated surprisingly ...

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing Slaves Was a Bad ...
https://time.com/4236640/donald-trump-racist-supporters
Feb 25, 2016 · Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea By Daniel White February 24, 2016

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-wasnt-wrong-about-the-deplorables...
Sep 12, 2016 · In June, the Pew Research Center found that 79 percent of Clinton voters believe the treatment of racial and ethnic minorities is an important issue, while only 42 percent of Trump supporters feel ...

You are referring to supporters not Trump himself. And here is another reason Trump is not racist because just like Snoop Dogg, before Trump was POTUS he was friends with Al Sharpton too, before he beat up the Clintons of course:

( from https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/nyregion/newyorktoday/nyc-news-trump-sharpton.html )

Trump and Sharpton: Once Friends in New York, Now Foes
Azi Paybarah
By Azi Paybarah
It’s Tuesday. The Inwood seal is back.

Weather: Sunny, with a high in the low 90s. The heat index will make it feel hotter.
Alternate-side parking: In effect until Aug. 11.

30nytoday-articleLarge.jpg

CreditMario Tama/Getty Images
From New York’s seemingly ungovernable 1970s to its opulent early 2000s, Donald Trump and Al Sharpton thrived in the city, both as convenient frenemies and useful foils.
The two men had similar wants: money, power and respect. As mayors and governors rotated in and out, Mr. Trump and Mr. Sharpton endured. They became staples in the newspapers and on television, notably because of their say-almost-anything personas.
[How Trump and Sharpton became the ultimate New York frenemies.]
Now Mr. Trump is in Washington and Mr. Sharpton is a host on MSNBC, and their feuding is in the national spotlight (and, of course, on Twitter).
What is happening with President Trump and Mr. Sharpton?
President Trump is facing criticism over his taunts directed at four minority congresswomen, telling them to “go back” to their “totally broken” countries.
The president later attacked Elijah E. Cummings, a black congressman who represents part of Baltimore, saying that Mr. Cummings’s district is a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live.”
As my colleague Peter Baker put it recently, “When it comes to race, Mr. Trump plays with fire like no other president in a century,” yet “Mr. Trump ritually denies any racial animus or motivations.”
Then Mr. Trump turned his focus to Mr. Sharpton, a civil-rights leader, claiming he “hates whites” and police officers. The president appeared to be responding to a Twitter post that showed Mr. Sharpton heading to Baltimore.
Were they ever really friends?
It’s complicated.
They are both New York characters whose early careers were dismissed as unserious and tawdry. But having similar interests (money, power, fame) and enemies (muckraking journalists, elite power brokers) brought them together at times.
They had friends in common, like Don King, the entertainment promoter, and Roger Stone, the Republican operative and self-described dirty trickster.
Mr. Trump cut the opening ribbon at Mr. Sharpton’s annual National Action Network conference in 2002 and returned to the event in 2006. Mr. Sharpton has flown on Mr. Trump’s helicopter.
Where are they from, and what does that mean?
Mr. Trump was born in Queens. Mr. Sharpton spent his early years in Brooklyn and Queens. They now have residences in Manhattan.
This geography is important, according to Mr. Sharpton.
“Only a New Yorker understands: An outer borough person has a different psychology than an inner-Manhattan power circle kind of guy,” Mr. Sharpton said about Mr. Trump on a Buzzfeed podcast in 2017.
Mr. Sharpton discussed appearing on MSNBC after Mr. Trump’s election. “I said, ‘You have to be a New Yorker to understand Donald Trump, and you have to understand this whole thing of the outer borough chip on his shoulder,” he told Buzzfeed.
After that television appearance, Mr. Sharpton said, Mr. Trump called him. “Al, I saw you this morning on ‘Morning Joe.’ You understand me,” Mr. Sharpton recalled the president saying.
As for Mr. Trump, he appeared on Fox in 2014, according to National Review, and said he knew Mr. Sharpton “very well, and I’ve always gotten along with him, to be honest with you.” Mr. Trump went on to say that “there are those who say [Sharpton] likes Trump a lot” and that “Al’s a con man.”
What’s next?
Mr. Sharpton will be in Detroit to cover the Democratic presidential debates.
The candidates, and Mr. Sharpton, are likely to discuss Mr. Trump for quite some time.
From The Times

CreditTomas E. Gaston
“Trying to understand how he did it”: Since leaving his twins in his car while he was at work, killing them, Juan Rodriguez has been in a state of disbelief.
The Queens D.A. race has a winner. Here’s why it’s still not over.
Tyler, the Creator, Funkmaster Flex and the wildest interview of the year.
New York knows its arts organizations have a diversity problem. Now what?
The owners of Eleven Madison Park are ending their restaurant partnership.
[Want more news from New York and around the region? Check out our full coverage.]
The Mini Crossword: Here is today’s puzzle.
What we’re reading
A 30-year-old cyclist was killed when she swerved to avoid a car door and was hit by a truck in Sunset Park. She was the 18th cyclist killed in the city this year. [Streetsblog]
Here are the worst intersections for cyclists, according to data on injuries and deaths. [Curbed]
Fancy doughnuts: Get them at the Dunkin’ in the Port Authority Bus Terminal. [Eater]
“Friends” debuted 25 years ago. To celebrate, there will be a pop-up on Mercer Street. [amNew York]
Coming up today
Enjoy live music from emerging artists and some light bites at Sunset Songs at the Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn. 6 p.m. [Free with R.S.V.P.]
Learn about the history of underground spaces in a talk with the author Will Hunt at the Brooklyn Historical Society. 6:30 p.m. [$10]
Explore David Flores’s “Nueva Bronx,” an exhibit documenting families in the borough’s Railroad Park and Morrisania neighborhood, at the Arsenal in Central Park. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. [Free]
— Melissa Guerrero
Events are subject to change, so double-check before heading out. For more events, see
the going-out guides from The Times’s culture pages.
And finally: Chilling out on the subway

CreditNicole Craine for The New York Times
The Times’s Jacob Meschke writes:
It was a long, stop-start journey to the near-perfectly* cooled subway fleet we have today.
(*Emphasis on the “near-perfectly.” Who among us hasn’t sweated it out in a hot car?)
Fifty-two years ago this month, Mayor John Lindsay and a few thousand of the city’s millions enjoyed a late afternoon on an air-conditioned ride. In the following months, a Metropolitan Transportation Authority pilot program of six chilled F train cars became a hit.
One passenger, a lanky 14-year-old, memorized the schedules and spent up to six hours in the cars every day for a week, The Times reported in 1967. Another passenger mistook the bottle-shaped thermometers inside the cars for bombs and reported them to transit officials.
As it goes with subway improvements, the transition to cool cars wasn’t easy or smooth. The goal of chilling trains was attempted as far back as 1910, when the first car with an electric fan departed what was then called the Brooklyn Bridge subway station.
“The breeze was almost refreshing,” The Times wrote.
The M.T.A. again tried to cool cars in 1933 and 1952. In 1955, the M.T.A. chairman, Charles L. Patterson, rode during a semi-successful test of an air-conditioned car, but seven years and $300,000 later, he ended the experiment.
But after the 1967 F train pilot, air-conditioned cars became common enough that savvy riders learned to play “subway roulette,” watching carefully for exterior features that signaled a climate-controlled car.
In 1973, officials pledged to spend $35 million a year to air-condition every bus and subway car by 1980. But once air-conditioning became the default, problems arose. By 1981, because of aging equipment and inadequate facilities, just a third of subway cars were cooled, instead of the M.T.A.’s goal of over 90 percent.
By 2002, the success rate was near 97 percent, though that hasn’t stopped New Yorkers — including former Mayor Michael Bloomberg — from getting stuck in a stifling car or two.
In 2019, commuters can report hot cars via the M.T.A.’s website, though the Twitter user @1trainstruggle1 called the process “enraging,” saying, “I recently got on the same hot car twice in one week.”
It’s Tuesday — stay cool.
Metropolitan Diary: Tying a tie

Dear Diary:
I was headed downtown on the No. 6 during the morning rush. The car was as packed and quiet as usual. As the train pulled out of one of the stations, the silence was broken.
“Does anyone here know how to tie a tie?”
Eager to know who had sent out this S.O.S., I turned to see a tall young man in his early 20s leaning against one of the doors.
It didn’t take but a few seconds for him to get a response.
“I do,” a woman standing next to him said.
The young man pointed to the tie hanging loosely around his neck. She took it off, deftly put it around her neck and set about tying it.
When she was done, she put it back around the young man’s neck and tightened it under the collar of his shirt. The doors opened, and he stepped onto the platform and off on his way to whatever it was that required a properly tied tie.
— Deborah Mintcheff

New York Today is published weekdays around 6 a.m.
We’re experimenting with the format of New York Today. What would you like to see more (or less) of? Post a comment or email us:
nytoday@nytimes.com.

in the early days all snoop wanted was money and pussy.....trump had access to both.....trump liked pics with anyone so maybe some of those fans will like him....but...….

African-Americans see painful truths in Trump victory ...
trump-victory
Nov 10, 2016 · Trump did make overtures to the black community, promising to bring jobs and better education to struggling cities. Eight percent of black voters chose Trump, better than GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who got 7 percent against President Barack Obama in 2012.
Nice you are beginning to admit Donald Trump is not broke where he at one point had access to money then, and quite possibly now too @subhub174014 . :)

But I know your glass-half empty argument is coming.

Last edited:
right....like a sore dick...can't beat it!

No both my neighbors have a "different way of fishing...one goes out and looks for spots where there is some kind of shade over the water and will sit there for hours...sometimes he does good and sometimes he doesn't....the one I went with Catches the fish LOTS of them...well will cruise a little way out from the shore line most of the time...he sees something on his finder will slow down.....all during this we have our lines in the water......if we both get good hits...with fish...he will throw out a marker...lock the steering wheel in a turn...we come into the fish we each catch a couple when the boat circles out of them we pull them off the hooks throw them in the live wells just about in time to hit them again....will circle sometimes for an hour and catch 50 fish....when it slows down on the catching we will move on again.....2 days of that!
he wanted to go on Sat but I had to go to a chevy show....lots of cars...so all total I had a great week......I had my wifes laptop with me since she doesn't use it anymore....but spent til late at night cleaning those damned things....think we had at least 6 5gal buckets of guts and skins to dump in the lake for the turtles

love them sandbass….no bones taste great.....shake them up in some goody throw them in the boiling peanut oil( got to hold the cholesterol down)

wife and I going over to table rock lake probably next weekend and see how our house is coming.....asshole been on it for almost a year now....looking forward to hunting and fishing on my own property.....good bye anything to do with a computer...or politics done with all of it!

thanks...but you guys just missed insulting me or vice versa?
and I know Stiff was/is still trying to convince someone/anyone trump is not a racist

YES - exactly like a sore dick !!!!

Seriously sounds like ya had a good time.

Got kinda boring in here while you were gone.

Good move leaving electronics and politics behind when your house is finished - way less stress.

A 'New York Times' article reported exit poll data revealed one in five Trump supporters opposed the Emancipation Proclamation; February 2016 poll data indicated 38 percent "of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War" in specific Southern polling results; 2014 polling done before Trump's campaign took off demonstrated surprisingly ...

Feb 25, 2016 · Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea By Daniel White February 24, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-wasnt-wrong-about-the-deplorables...
Sep 12, 2016 · In June, the Pew Research Center found that 79 percent of Clinton voters believe the treatment of racial and ethnic minorities is an important issue, while only 42 percent of Trump supporters feel ...

Mmmm wonder how many white supremist and KKK members in that group
Just like the Black police officer, Ron Stallworth, who infiltrated "The Organization" in BlackkKlansman and spoke with David Duke himself and he literally became a card carrying member of "The Organization" aka the KKK? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1567748816098.png

courtesy of https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2545622

What a near coincidence? It was almost like this poll @MacNfries:

B2W_TRUMP_POLL.jpg

Even though it was fair as there was one vote per account and it ran only for a week where I posted it occurring on political threads where people would be inclined to care about the subject could cast their vote with or without any opinion, seeing that you disagree with the result I guess it does not count?

Should the same thing happen again in November 2020 I guess it might make this guy happy?
And I don't recall getting any rubles from him either when I ran that poll.

MrPutin_evil_smile.jpg

MrPutin_evil_laugh.gif

Last edited:

Mmmm wonder how many white supremist and KKK members in that group
you really believe this *******

you really believe this *******

just the facts!

how many trump supporters really like parents being separated from their *******....the treatment we give.....most say they agree...if they are that racist you have to wonder

and the percentage of white supremist and KKK member supporting trump...not hard to believe at all

If you go into a bar - have a few drinks - start a fight over politics and get arrested - guess what - your getting separated from your family. People that break our laws - get separated from their families - is that such a hard concept to accept.

If you go into a bar - have a few drinks - start a fight over politics and get arrested - guess what - your getting separated from your family. People that break our laws - get separated from their families - is that such a hard concept to accept.

naturally that would be your take....which is why 20% of trumpies support slavery

those people came here seeking asylum...not criminals.....something probably even your grandparents did when they came.....and we have done for years...….but now all of a sudden they are criminals and must go to jail and separate the families......funny how the racist administration alters things....with the support of the racists

Back