Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Well I did not too long ago discover several Americans who voted for Trump here. They did not list their addresses or phone numbers but they all stated what states they are from and some had their photos. And even some were former Democrats, imagine that @subhub174014 ?

no where near the amount of Repub's jumping ship...and I don't recall any dems supporting trump except the guy from WVA because he is in a red state

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe....all owned slaves while pres....and yet?

Trump tied for most racist president in history ...
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/trump-tied-for-most-racist-president-in...
Trump tied for most racist president in history Posted by Zach on 7/16/19 at 9:59 am. ... Trump would quite literally have to resign Jim Crow into law to be even in the debate with him. Back to top. Reply. Replies (0) Options Top. Replies (0) 18 1. TD Sponsor TD Fan USA Member since 2001. Thank you for supporting our sponsors Posted by Site ...

I really thought all of this would be a dead subject when I got back but stiff insists...no matter the facts

Biden: 'Jim Crow Is Sneaking Back' Under 'Clown' Donald Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/04/joe...
May 04, 2019 · Former Vice President Joe Biden took shots at President Donald Trump on Saturday, calling him a “clown” who was allowing “Jim Crow” racism to return to the United States. Biden kicked off his rally in Columbia, South Carolina with a string of warnings about racism and hatred rising under Trump’s presidency, in an effort to win support from African-Americans Democrats in the state.

Biden: Trump administration allowing Jim Crow to return ...
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/biden-trump-administration-allowing-jim-crow-to-return-1...
May 04, 2019 · Biden: Trump administration allowing Jim Crow to return Former U.S. Vice President and Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden poses for photos with audience members during a …

Poll: A majority of Americans think President Trump is a ...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/31/president-trump-george-wallace-racist...

Jul 31, 2019 · According to a Quinnipiac University poll, more than 50% of Americans think that President Trump is a racist. This percentage is higher than the 41% of Americans that said former Alabama Governor …

New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with ...
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-charity-new-york-suit-20180614-story.html
New York charges Trump, his family and its foundation with ‘persistent’ violations President-elect Donald Trump and his three eldest children, Eric, left, Ivanka and Donald Jr., at a news ...

Trump & ******* Named, But Not Charged, In $250 Million Tax ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/07/28/trump-*******-named-but-not...
Jul 28, 2016 · Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump (C) gives a thumbs up as Donald Trump Jr. (L) and Ivanka Trump (R) during the third day of …

But don't worry when Rabbi Johnathan Cahn's book arrives I'll share plenty of his facts about possible Saint Trump? Or how he fulfills prophecy ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Well I did not too long ago discover several Americans who voted for Trump here. They did not list their addresses or phone numbers but they all stated what states they are from and some had their photos. And even some were former Democrats, imagine that @subhub174014 ?

what do you post all of your posts on everythread?...you just posted this on the go trump......you must have trouble concentrating....but I will give you the same answer here as I did there.....you post your facts from threads and people here.....something wrong with posting some kind of proof....from the net...….not from your neighbor that likes trump...or your sillyassed polls...FACTS of somekind

what do you post all of your posts on everythread?...you just posted this on the go trump......you must have trouble concentrating....but I will give you the same answer here as I did there.....you post your facts from threads and people here.....something wrong with posting some kind of proof....from the net...….not from your neighbor that likes trump...or your sillyassed polls...FACTS of somekind
In case you forgot @subhub174014 here you go plus some other new goodies for you to read....

1) A$AP Rocky: If Trump was a true racist he could have left him to rot in a Swedish prison, but thanks to Trump's influence he is back in America

2) The UCLA basketball team that went to China and they were caught shoplifting in China and they were rightfully locked up for their crimes. And who was it that came to their rescue and appealed to President Xi of China for their release? POTUS Trump spared them from serving at least ten years in jail in China. I am glad they thanked Trump for helping them out too. A true racist would let them rot in China but Trump brought them home? Imagine that @subhub174014

3) Steve Harvey did everything to help Hillary win yet Donald Trump treated him with respect when he met him. I wonder why that is? Maybe because Donald Trump is not a racist

4) The testimony of Jesse Jackson when it was okay to associate with Trump when he was not a Republican president way back in 1999!

5) The owner of BET, Robert L. Johnson, communicates with Trump regularly and he often provides help to his administration

6) And this guy got to meet him too. You might recognize him from way back here @subhub:

7) Plus other examples from here:

8) Before Donald Trump was POTUS he was even friends with Snoop Dogg too? That sounds very racist to me????? Perhaps @subhub174014 can rationalize that?

From https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7727893/timeline-snoop-dogg-donald-trump-feud
BillboardBillboard

© 2019 Billboard. All Rights Reserved.
Billboard is a subsidiary of Valence Media, LLC.
The Real Hot 100 Billboard 200 Pop Latin R&B/Hip-Hop Podcasts Chart Beat

HIP-HOPFrom Comedy Central to Clown Videos: A Timeline of Snoop Dogg & Donald Trump's Relationship
3/16/2017 by Carl Lamarre

snoop-dogg-donald-trump-2011-billboard-1548.jpg

AP Photo/Charles Sykes
Snoop Dogg and Donald Trump arrive to the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump in New York City on March 9, 2011.

Since Snoop Dogg released his controversial video for BADBADNOTGOOD's "Lavender (Nightfall Remix)," targeting President Donald Trump, social media has been on fire. Before Snoop and Trump were embroiled in Internet beef (the Commander-in-Chief suggested Snoop Dogg had a "failing" career in a response tweet), the two were on good terms nearly a decade ago.
Take a look back and see how their friendship, once based on humor and respect, quickly dissolved over the years.

BADBADNOTGOOD, Lavender (Nightfall Remix) ft. Kaytranada & Snoop Dogg
READ MORE
Here's Every Artist Who Has Defended Snoop Dogg's Trump-Referencing 'Lavender' Video

Donald Trump Gushes Over Snoop Dogg's Legacy On The Apprentice (2007)
Back in 2007, Snoop and Trump had a playful and amicable relationship. On season six of NBC's The Apprentice, the business magnate allowed the winning team of his Lexus Challenge to create a freestyle rap with Snoop Dogg.
Prior to the challenge, Trump showered Tha Doggfather with praise and admiration. "You know Snoop Dogg?" He's the greatest," he beamed. "One of the nation's best-selling hip-hop artists."

WATCH
T.I. Slams President Trump Over 'Failing' Snoop Dogg Tweet | Billboard News

PLAY VIDEO

The lovefest didn't stop there. Trump continued to rhapsodize about how "great" of a person Snoop was. "And I'll tell you what, he's a great guy. And he's a lot different than you think. You know, you think he's a wild man? He's a very, very smart, tough, businessman, in addition to being a great musician."
Snoop Dogg Participates in The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump (2011)

A cadre of musicians and entertainers teamed up in 2011 to obliterate the ego of pre-president Donald Trump for his roast on Comedy Central. Snoop hammered Trump with a slew of insults during his time onstage. "I wish I had half your money but for that you need a 20-year-old's p---y and a divorce lawyer," joked Snoop.
His most poignant stab at Trump came when he commented on the mogul's hopes of one day running for president. "Donald's saying he wants to run for president and move into the White House. Why not? It wouldn't be the first time you've pushed a black family out of their home."
Snoop Dogg Announces That He's Going to Vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016 During Bravo's Watch What Happens Live. (2015)

While appearing on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, Snoop Dogg revealed his intentions to vote for Trump's opponent Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. “You know I like to be politically correct, but sometimes I’m politically incorrect, but I’ll say that I would love to see a woman in office because I feel like we’re at that stage in life to where we need a perspective other than the male’s train of thought. And just to have a woman speaking from a global perspective as far as representing America, I’d love to see that. So I’ll be voting Ms. Clinton,” he said.
Donald Trump Wins the Presidential Election, Snoop Dogg Reacts on Instagram (2016)
After clinching his victory against Hillary Clinton last November, Trump's name was dragged through the news and social media. The West Coast MC wasn't thrilled with Trump being victorious, and conveyed his disdain through several Instagram posts. In one of the posts, Snoop asked if Drake had "the hook up" to some potential property in Canada so that he didn't have to bear witness to Trump's four-year presidency.
Snoop Dogg Vows to Roast Any Artist and Musician Who Performs at Donald Trump's Inauguration (Jan. 2017)

Prior to a Tanqueray gin event, Snoop issued a warning to those who were considering performing at Donald Trump's inauguration. “Which one of you jigaboo a-- n----s going to do it?” Snoop said in the clip. “I’m waiting for you to do so I can roast the f--k out of you.” Some of the artists to perform at Trump's inauguration were Jackie Evancho and 3 Doors Down.
Snoop Dogg Releases His Nightfall Remix to "Lavender" & Mocks President Donald Trump in Clown Video (March 2017)

Last week, Snoop sent tremors through the Internet when he released the video for "Lavender." The visual finds Snoop mocking Trump following his indiscretions as president.
"When I be putting sh-t out, I don’t ever expect or look for a reaction. I just put it out because I feel like it’s something that’s missing. Any time I drop something, I’m trying to fill in a void," he told Billboard. "I feel like it’s a lot of people making cool records, having fun, partying, but nobody’s dealing with the real issue with this f--king clown as president, and the sh-t that we dealing with out here, so I wanted to take time out to push pause on a party record and make one of these records for the time being."
At one point in the video, Snoop held a toy ******* at the clown-faced character Ronald Klump and was ready to shoot the pseudo-president.
Donald Trump Responds to Snoop Dogg's "Lavender" Video on Twitter (March 15, 2017)

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!
7:02 AM - Mar 15, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy
75.6K people are talking about this

Immediately after Snoop's video went viral, President Trump went on Twitter to fire back at the "Gin & Juice" rapper. Trump thrashed Snoop with a blistering tweet. "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!," he wrote.
Trump's tweet elicited passionate responses from Snoop's biggest advocates, including T.I., Ice-T, Treach and Common. On the political side of things, Trump's personal lawyer chimed in on the matter on TMZ Live. "It's totally disgraceful. Snoop owes the president an apology," said Michael Cohen.
Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz also called out Snoop for his antics, as well. "Snoop shouldn't have done that. We've had presidents assassinated in this country before so anything like that is really something we should be careful about," Rubio said.
Snoop Dogg Refuses to Comment on Trump's Response to "Lavender" (March 15, 2017)
With a whirlwind of comments coming in about the video, the Long Beach rapper said on Instagram (March 15) that he'll remain mum. "They all wanna ask me questions and interview me but guess what," he said. "I've got nothing to say, mate."

© 2019 Billboard. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy About Our Ads Advertising
Billboard is a subsidiary of Prometheus Global Media, LLC.

9) From https://www.davidharrisjr.com/steven/black-voters-destroy-trump-is-a-racist-myth-video/

David Harris Jr

Black Voters Destroy Trump is a Racist Myth [VIDEO]
By
Steven Ahle
-
August 14, 2019

ShareTweetSubscribe to David Harris Jr!

One thing all Democrats have in common is that they all make the false claim that President Trump is a racist. They repeat it on a daily basis – and do you know why? Fear! The reason (or at least one of the reasons Hillary lost in 2016) is because so many Blacks stayed home, allowing Trump to win close races in Pennsylvania and Michigan. In 2020, they face an even bigger problem in that Trump’s polling among Blacks is at historically HIGH levels. The Democrats and the media are afraid that unless they can convince Blacks and Hispanics that Trump is a racist, they will go down in flames.

From The Western Journal:

No matter how many times President Donald Trump’s critics call him racist, it falls on deaf ears in segments of our black communities.

A video posted July 31 on YouTube reflects the strong support Trump has among black Americans who aren’t afraid to think for themselves and speak up in the bargain.
“He’s gonna go down as the greatest president of all time,” one of the conservative comedians known as the Hodge Twins said in the video, which includes #iSupport45 superimposed on its center. His brother added, “[Trump] needs to be going up on Mt. Rushmore.”
The siblings have made quite a name for themselves on Twitter, where they often defend the president from baseless claims that he’s a white supremacist because of a comment Trump made after the fateful violent protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017.

372 people are talking about this

One black man in the compilation YouTube video pointed out that Trump “has brought in record-low black unemployment.”
Yet another speaker referred to Trump’s pre-2016 days when he said to the camera, “No, he’s not a racist. Was he a racist when he was hanging out with Snoop Dogg back in the day? Was he a racist when he was hanging out with Al Sharpton?”
Those positive remarks about our commander in chief fly in the face of other public figures’ opinions — including those of singer John Legend and Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings, both of whom are black — and those in the establishment media.
Legend had the audacity to assert to TMZ that Trump is a “flaming racist” and stacked the name-calling high without offering any explanation or proof.

ShareTweetSubscribe to David Harris Jr!

TRENDING VIDEO:

Nearly 3 MILLION Views — President Trump Reposted My Video On Instagram!

Yesterday was amazing! I got to speak directly to the President…

President Trump Shared My Video To Facebook — Over 500k Views!

Copyright © 2019 DJHJ MEDIA, LLC

"The Black Community Destroys Trumps Racism In One Video" ( Under 5 Minutes )

10) Not so much about racism here, but it illustrates how effective Trump is as a president if union workers desire to vote for him AFTER 2016:
from ( https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/opinion/sunday/the-unions-that-like-trump.html )

The Unions That Like Trump
By Steven Greenhouse
09greenhouse-articleLarge.jpg

President Trump speaking to officials from the building trades unions in Washington last week. Some unions applaud his promises to create jobs through infrastructure projects.

President Trump speaking to officials from the building trades unions in Washington last week. Some unions applaud his promises to create jobs through infrastructure projects.CreditCreditAl Drago/The New York Times
Like Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump racked up the support of millions of blue-collar white voters in Midwestern swing states, and like Mr. Reagan, the 45th president is pushing to nail down more blue-collar support to ensure a lasting Republican majority. In doing so, Mr. Trump has championed many issues straight out of organized labor’s wish list — he is pressing manufacturers not to ship jobs overseas, he has promised $1 trillion in infrastructure spending, he has threatened a 35 percent tariff to slow Mexican imports and he has vowed to overhaul Nafta.
While Mr. Reagan lined up support from only a few unions, Mr. Trump is seeking to go him one better; he is wooing many unions and their members directly, from carpenters to coal miners to autoworkers. At a recent discussion on how to expand auto industry jobs, Mr. Trump invited the president of the United Auto Workers to sit close to him on the dais.
Mr. Trump and his advisers know that his “America First” message resonates with autoworkers and other blue-collar workers. The Trump team also knows that if it can win over some of the nation’s major labor unions — they’re usually a pillar of Democratic campaigns — that will badly weaken the Democrats for years to come.
“Trump is working to be the blue-collar president — you’re already seeing that in his outreach to unions,” said F. Vincent Vernuccio, director of labor policy at the Mackinac Center, a free-market think tank in Michigan. “Some unions are warming up to Trump because labor leaders are following their members. They saw that in some states a majority of union members voted for Trump.”

Just three days after his inauguration, the president courted labor by inviting the heads of several building trades unions to the Oval Office. Afterward, they sounded almost giddy, with the president of the laborers’ union issuing a news release headlined, “It is Finally Beginning to Feel Like a New Day for America’s Working Class.”
Sean McGarvey, president of North America’s Building Trades Unions, came away applauding Mr. Trump’s plans for the Keystone Pipeline and other projects, which could mean more than 100,000 new jobs. “So far so good — our concern is basically the economic trajectory of our membership,” Mr. McGarvey said. (Though when President Trump spoke last week to the construction unions’ legislative conference, some union officials — unhappy about his push to repeal Obamacare and his rolling back of some worker safety regulations — booed him and held up signs saying, “Resist.”)

• Unlock more free articles.
Create an account or log in

Although labor unions have declined in size and might — just 10.7 percent of American workers belong to unions, down from 30 percent under President John F. Kennedy — they still pack plenty of political punch. Many labor leaders were mortified that Hillary Clinton narrowly lost in three longtime union strongholds, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin; they say that if she and labor had campaigned a bit smarter in those states, she could have won them, and the White House. One reason she lost Wisconsin is that union rolls there have plummeted — from 15 percent of all workers in 2009 to 8 percent today. A big reason: Gov. Scott Walker moved aggressively to shrink Wisconsin’s public-sector unions.
Mr. Trump has focused his attentions on private-sector unions and workers, like miners in Kentucky and steelworkers in Pennsylvania. “Trump is doing what both Nixon and Reagan tried to do: pick out a few of the likeliest unions and see if you can make nice with them,” said Joseph McCartin, a labor historian at Georgetown University. He noted another similarity — while the Reagan administration had numerous officials interested in working with unions, it, like the Trump administration, also had fiercely anti-labor officials eager to weaken unions.
The nation’s unions are divided into three camps regarding Mr. Trump.
The construction trades are the most pro-Trump. Many liberals have criticized Mr. McGarvey’s enthusiastic words for the president, but he said it’s smart to work with politicians. “We’re working on creating a building trades majority, Democratic and Republican, whether state or national,” he said. “We never want to be in a position where losing an election changes the economic trajectory of our membership.”

The strongly anti-Trump camp includes the Service Employees International Union, the National Education Association and several federal, state and municipal employees’ unions. These unions oppose the federal hiring freeze, the proposed budget cuts and repealing Obamacare and are aghast at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’s antagonism toward traditional public schools. “The budget they’ve put forward is horrible, and DeVos is on a path to destroy public education,” said Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.
Then there’s the ambivalent, middle camp, including the autoworkers, steelworkers and machinists unions. They applaud Mr. Trump’s withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact and his vows to bring back factory jobs and renegotiate Nafta. Dennis Williams, the U.A.W.’s president, applauds Mr. Trump’s tough stance on Mexican trade — “We’ve been hollering about this for 20 years” — and at the same time slams his policies on immigration and Obamacare.
Gary Chaison, a professor of industrial relations at Clark University, said some unions have accepted a Faustian bargain. “Aside from somehow creating jobs for some members, what do you get in return?” he asked. “You can forget about having any labor law reform to make it easier to unionize, and you can kiss goodbye a $15 federal minimum wage.”
Professor Chaison said union leaders understand Mr. Trump’s type of personality. “That’s the reality they deal with every day — C.E.O.s who are often arrogant,” he said. “They know how to deal with them.” Still, the language many labor leaders use toward Mr. Trump is more modulated, not their usual muscular talk. Perhaps they are scared of his wrathful tweets or his history of retaliating against critics.
Mary Kay Henry, the president of the Service Employees International Union, said that labor is not nearly as divided as some say. Her union is working closely with the steelworkers to promote environmental protection and green jobs, and numerous unions banded together to try to block Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court and to battle Republican efforts to pass “right to work” legislation in Missouri (where it was enacted) and in New Hampshire (where it was defeated).
“The Trump administration is just another step in a 40-year attack that’s been waged against unions,” Ms. Henry said. “The American labor movement is bound together by our deep desire to create good-paying union jobs. We’re not going to support any agenda that seeks to divide unions from each other.”

Chuck Jones, president of the steelworkers local in Indianapolis, was a target of the president’s Twitter wrath after he said Mr. Trump had exaggerated the number of Carrier jobs in Indiana that he had helped to save.
“I’m grateful he was able to keep 730 Carrier jobs here in this country,” Mr. Jones said. Some union members challenge his skepticism that Mr. Trump will be a friend of blue-collar workers. “He’s fought against unions,” Mr. Jones said. “He’s filled his cabinet with big-business people.” But he acknowledged he was pleased with Mr. Trump’s comments on manufacturing and trade, although he wants to see what the president does next. “I’m encouraged that he pulled out of T.P.P., but it was pretty much dead anyway,” he said.
Mr. Jones said he wasn’t surprised that many union members backed Mr. Trump. “He was singing the right message on jobs and manufacturing,” he said. “Hillary didn’t have a message for labor. People bought into Trump.”
“They people who support Trump say to me, ‘Give him a chance,’ ” Mr. Jones continued. “I hope at one point in time I can say, ‘I was completely wrong, he’s good for working people.’ ”

Steven Greenhouse, a former labor and workplace reporter for The New York Times, is the author of “The Big Squeeze: Tough Times for the American Worker.”
Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook and Twitter (@NYTopinion), and sign up for the Opinion Today newsletter.
A version of this article appears in print on April 9, 2017, Section SR, Page 5 of the New York edition with the headline: Can Trump Win Over Big Labor?. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe

Last edited:
fuck if I wanted to read the fucking newspaper I would subscribe....on my homepage I can pick and chose what I want to read.....you stuff all the ******* you can on here.....is that some kind of challenge....I have 2 different sites I go to everyday.but try to stay on topic....even then I just post a link rather than waste a full page on *******.........apparently that doesn't count either

Yah yah yah

Catch anything ????

In case you forgot ....

1) A$AP Rocky: If Trump was a true racist he could have left him to rot in a Swedish prison, but thanks to Trump's influence he is back in America

2) The UCLA basketball team that went to China and they were caught shoplifting in China and they were rightfully locked up for their crimes. And who was it that came to their rescue and appealed to President Xi of China for their release? POTUS Trump spared them from serving at least ten years in jail in China. I am glad they thanked Trump for helping them out too. A true racist would let them rot in China but Trump brought them home? Imagine that @subhub174014

3) Steve Harvey did everything to help Hillary win yet Donald Trump treated him with respect when he met him. I wonder why that is? Maybe because Donald Trump is not a racist

4) The testimony of Jesse Jackson when it was okay to associate with Trump when he was not a Republican president way back in 1999!

5) The owner of BET, Robert L. Johnson, communicates with Trump regularly and he often provides help to his administration

6) And this guy got to meet him too. You might recognize him from way back here @subhub:

7) Plus other examples from here:

8) Not so much about racism here, but it illustrates how effective Trump is as a president if union workers desire to vote for him AFTER 2016:
from ( https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/opinion/sunday/the-unions-that-like-trump.html )

The Unions That Like Trump
By Steven Greenhouse
09greenhouse-articleLarge.jpg

President Trump speaking to officials from the building trades unions in Washington last week. Some unions applaud his promises to create jobs through infrastructure projects.

President Trump speaking to officials from the building trades unions in Washington last week. Some unions applaud his promises to create jobs through infrastructure projects.CreditCreditAl Drago/The New York Times
Like Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump racked up the support of millions of blue-collar white voters in Midwestern swing states, and like Mr. Reagan, the 45th president is pushing to nail down more blue-collar support to ensure a lasting Republican majority. In doing so, Mr. Trump has championed many issues straight out of organized labor’s wish list — he is pressing manufacturers not to ship jobs overseas, he has promised $1 trillion in infrastructure spending, he has threatened a 35 percent tariff to slow Mexican imports and he has vowed to overhaul Nafta.
While Mr. Reagan lined up support from only a few unions, Mr. Trump is seeking to go him one better; he is wooing many unions and their members directly, from carpenters to coal miners to autoworkers. At a recent discussion on how to expand auto industry jobs, Mr. Trump invited the president of the United Auto Workers to sit close to him on the dais.
Mr. Trump and his advisers know that his “America First” message resonates with autoworkers and other blue-collar workers. The Trump team also knows that if it can win over some of the nation’s major labor unions — they’re usually a pillar of Democratic campaigns — that will badly weaken the Democrats for years to come.
“Trump is working to be the blue-collar president — you’re already seeing that in his outreach to unions,” said F. Vincent Vernuccio, director of labor policy at the Mackinac Center, a free-market think tank in Michigan. “Some unions are warming up to Trump because labor leaders are following their members. They saw that in some states a majority of union members voted for Trump.”

Just three days after his inauguration, the president courted labor by inviting the heads of several building trades unions to the Oval Office. Afterward, they sounded almost giddy, with the president of the laborers’ union issuing a news release headlined, “It is Finally Beginning to Feel Like a New Day for America’s Working Class.”
Sean McGarvey, president of North America’s Building Trades Unions, came away applauding Mr. Trump’s plans for the Keystone Pipeline and other projects, which could mean more than 100,000 new jobs. “So far so good — our concern is basically the economic trajectory of our membership,” Mr. McGarvey said. (Though when President Trump spoke last week to the construction unions’ legislative conference, some union officials — unhappy about his push to repeal Obamacare and his rolling back of some worker safety regulations — booed him and held up signs saying, “Resist.”)

• Unlock more free articles.
Create an account or log in

Although labor unions have declined in size and might — just 10.7 percent of American workers belong to unions, down from 30 percent under President John F. Kennedy — they still pack plenty of political punch. Many labor leaders were mortified that Hillary Clinton narrowly lost in three longtime union strongholds, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin; they say that if she and labor had campaigned a bit smarter in those states, she could have won them, and the White House. One reason she lost Wisconsin is that union rolls there have plummeted — from 15 percent of all workers in 2009 to 8 percent today. A big reason: Gov. Scott Walker moved aggressively to shrink Wisconsin’s public-sector unions.
Mr. Trump has focused his attentions on private-sector unions and workers, like miners in Kentucky and steelworkers in Pennsylvania. “Trump is doing what both Nixon and Reagan tried to do: pick out a few of the likeliest unions and see if you can make nice with them,” said Joseph McCartin, a labor historian at Georgetown University. He noted another similarity — while the Reagan administration had numerous officials interested in working with unions, it, like the Trump administration, also had fiercely anti-labor officials eager to weaken unions.
The nation’s unions are divided into three camps regarding Mr. Trump.
The construction trades are the most pro-Trump. Many liberals have criticized Mr. McGarvey’s enthusiastic words for the president, but he said it’s smart to work with politicians. “We’re working on creating a building trades majority, Democratic and Republican, whether state or national,” he said. “We never want to be in a position where losing an election changes the economic trajectory of our membership.”

The strongly anti-Trump camp includes the Service Employees International Union, the National Education Association and several federal, state and municipal employees’ unions. These unions oppose the federal hiring freeze, the proposed budget cuts and repealing Obamacare and are aghast at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’s antagonism toward traditional public schools. “The budget they’ve put forward is horrible, and DeVos is on a path to destroy public education,” said Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers.
Then there’s the ambivalent, middle camp, including the autoworkers, steelworkers and machinists unions. They applaud Mr. Trump’s withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact and his vows to bring back factory jobs and renegotiate Nafta. Dennis Williams, the U.A.W.’s president, applauds Mr. Trump’s tough stance on Mexican trade — “We’ve been hollering about this for 20 years” — and at the same time slams his policies on immigration and Obamacare.
Gary Chaison, a professor of industrial relations at Clark University, said some unions have accepted a Faustian bargain. “Aside from somehow creating jobs for some members, what do you get in return?” he asked. “You can forget about having any labor law reform to make it easier to unionize, and you can kiss goodbye a $15 federal minimum wage.”
Professor Chaison said union leaders understand Mr. Trump’s type of personality. “That’s the reality they deal with every day — C.E.O.s who are often arrogant,” he said. “They know how to deal with them.” Still, the language many labor leaders use toward Mr. Trump is more modulated, not their usual muscular talk. Perhaps they are scared of his wrathful tweets or his history of retaliating against critics.
Mary Kay Henry, the president of the Service Employees International Union, said that labor is not nearly as divided as some say. Her union is working closely with the steelworkers to promote environmental protection and green jobs, and numerous unions banded together to try to block Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the Supreme Court and to battle Republican efforts to pass “right to work” legislation in Missouri (where it was enacted) and in New Hampshire (where it was defeated).
“The Trump administration is just another step in a 40-year attack that’s been waged against unions,” Ms. Henry said. “The American labor movement is bound together by our deep desire to create good-paying union jobs. We’re not going to support any agenda that seeks to divide unions from each other.”

Chuck Jones, president of the steelworkers local in Indianapolis, was a target of the president’s Twitter wrath after he said Mr. Trump had exaggerated the number of Carrier jobs in Indiana that he had helped to save.
“I’m grateful he was able to keep 730 Carrier jobs here in this country,” Mr. Jones said. Some union members challenge his skepticism that Mr. Trump will be a friend of blue-collar workers. “He’s fought against unions,” Mr. Jones said. “He’s filled his cabinet with big-business people.” But he acknowledged he was pleased with Mr. Trump’s comments on manufacturing and trade, although he wants to see what the president does next. “I’m encouraged that he pulled out of T.P.P., but it was pretty much dead anyway,” he said.
Mr. Jones said he wasn’t surprised that many union members backed Mr. Trump. “He was singing the right message on jobs and manufacturing,” he said. “Hillary didn’t have a message for labor. People bought into Trump.”
“They people who support Trump say to me, ‘Give him a chance,’ ” Mr. Jones continued. “I hope at one point in time I can say, ‘I was completely wrong, he’s good for working people.’ ”

Steven Greenhouse, a former labor and workplace reporter for The New York Times, is the author of “The Big Squeeze: Tough Times for the American Worker.”
Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook and Twitter (@NYTopinion), and sign up for the Opinion Today newsletter.
A version of this article appears in print on April 9, 2017, Section SR, Page 5 of the New York edition with the headline: Can Trump Win Over Big Labor?. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe
post more vids and meme's and a few people you have read about...…...for at least the 100th time.....doesn't mean *******....I'm not even going to waste my time answering your stupidity when facts are...he a racist!...majority of country thinks so......and your six or seven ...in case you can't under stand that.....is not even 1 % of the country

Never mind saw 300 sand bass - musta been busy - we all missed ya ;}

right....like a sore dick...can't beat it!

No both my neighbors have a "different way of fishing...one goes out and looks for spots where there is some kind of shade over the water and will sit there for hours...sometimes he does good and sometimes he doesn't....the one I went with Catches the fish LOTS of them...well will cruise a little way out from the shore line most of the time...he sees something on his finder will slow down.....all during this we have our lines in the water......if we both get good hits...with fish...he will throw out a marker...lock the steering wheel in a turn...we come into the fish we each catch a couple when the boat circles out of them we pull them off the hooks throw them in the live wells just about in time to hit them again....will circle sometimes for an hour and catch 50 fish....when it slows down on the catching we will move on again.....2 days of that!
he wanted to go on Sat but I had to go to a chevy show....lots of cars...so all total I had a great week......I had my wifes laptop with me since she doesn't use it anymore....but spent til late at night cleaning those damned things....think we had at least 6 5gal buckets of guts and skins to dump in the lake for the turtles

love them sandbass….no bones taste great.....shake them up in some goody throw them in the boiling peanut oil( got to hold the cholesterol down)

wife and I going over to table rock lake probably next weekend and see how our house is coming.....asshole been on it for almost a year now....looking forward to hunting and fishing on my own property.....good bye anything to do with a computer...or politics done with all of it!

thanks...but you guys just missed insulting me or vice versa?
and I know Stiff was/is still trying to convince someone/anyone trump is not a racist

Last edited:
post more vids and meme's and a few people you have read about...…...for at least the 100th time.....doesn't mean *******....I'm not even going to waste my time answering your stupidity when facts are...he a racist!...majority of country thinks so......and your six or seven ...in case you can't under stand that.....is not even 1 % of the country
You ask for proof and I produce it, then you dismiss it? Okay @subhub174014 . And since you commented there's 10 reasons plus how union members want him to remain president as a number 11 reason. One of which too was an occasion where even Snoop Dogg was actually a friend of Donald Trump years ago before he was POTUS of course. If you care to dismiss it get ready for Trump's re-election which is what I innocently suggested 33 years ago to your disgust plus others who prefer to remain anonymous. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

right....like a sore dick...can't beat it!

No both my neighbors have a "different way of fishing...one goes out and looks for spots where there is some kind of shade over the water and will sit there for hours...sometimes he does good and sometimes he doesn't....the one I went with Catches the fish LOTS of them...well will cruise a little way out from the shore line most of the time...he sees something on his finder will slow down.....all during this we have our lines in the water......if we both get good hits...with fish...he will throw out a marker...lock the steering wheel in a turn...we come into the fish we each catch a couple when the boat circles out of them we pull them off the hooks throw them in the live wells just about in time to hit them again....will circle sometimes for an hour and catch 50 fish....when it slows down on the catching we will move on again.....2 days of that!
he wanted to go on Sat but I had to go to a chevy show....lots of cars...so all total I had a great week......I had my wifes laptop with me since she doesn't use it anymore....but spent til late at night cleaning those damned things....think we had at least 6 5gal buckets of guts and skins to dump in the lake for the turtles

thanks...but you guys just missed insulting me or vice versa?
and I know Stiff was/is still trying to convince someone/anyone trump is not a racist
Doubt if there is any evidence besides that which I mentioned could prove to you that Donald Trump is not racist? If you believed in God where He himself told you that Donald Trump is not racist? Or if extra terrestrials told you that? I cannot resurrect the dead but as a 11th reason why Donald Trump is not racist consider the evidence left by the late Muhammad Ali also as he fought racism all his life, yet he and Donald Trump had been friendly for many years, dating back at least to the 1980s. Ali attended Mr. Trump’s 2005 wedding to Melania Knauss in Palm Beach, Fla., and Mr. Trump appeared at Ali’s charity events."??????

My Evidence
---------------
( https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/us/politics/donald-trump-muhammad-ali.html )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/post-2529557 )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2545480 )

You ask for proof and I produce it, then you dismiss it? Okay @subhub174014 . And since you commented there's 10 reasons plus how union members want him to remain president as a number 11 reason. One of which too was an occasion where even Snoop Dogg was actually a friend of Donald Trump years ago before he was POTUS of course. If you care to dismiss it get ready for Trump's re-election which is what I innocently suggested 33 years ago to your disgust plus others who prefer to remain anonymous. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

jesus...never let it go.....trump was acamera hound and a publicity hound....anyone famous no matter who he wanted his pic with

Doubt if there is any evidence besides that which I mentioned could prove to you that Donald Trump is not racist? If you believed in God where He himself told you that Donald Trump is not racist? Or if extra terrestrials told you that? I cannot resurrect the dead but as a 11th reason why Donald Trump is not racist consider the evidence left by the late Muhammad Ali also as he fought racism all his life, yet he and Donald Trump had been friendly for many years, dating back at least to the 1980s. Ali attended Mr. Trump’s 2005 wedding to Melania Knauss in Palm Beach, Fla., and Mr. Trump appeared at Ali’s charity events."??????

My Evidence
---------------
( https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/us/politics/donald-trump-muhammad-ali.html )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/post-2529557 )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2545480 )

more of your repeated posts....what is this 8 or 9 times now for the same post over and over on all the threads...in hopes there is a sucker out there to buy YOUR snakeoil

Maybe this will tell you something

Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters are Pro-Slavery?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-supporters-pro-slavery
A 'New York Times' article reported exit poll data revealed one in five Trump supporters opposed the Emancipation Proclamation; February 2016 poll data indicated 38 percent "of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War" in specific Southern polling results; 2014 polling done before Trump's campaign took off demonstrated surprisingly ...

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing Slaves Was a Bad ...
https://time.com/4236640/donald-trump-racist-supporters
Feb 25, 2016 · Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea By Daniel White February 24, 2016

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-wasnt-wrong-about-the-deplorables...
Sep 12, 2016 · In June, the Pew Research Center found that 79 percent of Clinton voters believe the treatment of racial and ethnic minorities is an important issue, while only 42 percent of Trump supporters feel ...

Mmmm wonder how many white supremist and KKK members in that group

Back