Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I have a feeling that if he wanted to carry out a coup, not many would accept his orders and arrest Trump.
Guarantee it.
As a matter of fact, there will be plenty of heads of institutions ignoring him starting today.
He will continue to be delusional and even dangerous. However he will not have unquestioning support. Except from Jared and the tRump *******.

what is scary yet.....recounts......in those republican states....especially where those republican gov's have made some...."odd" comments
I support recounts, but the margins are too big for a recount to affect the results.

Look at history, research the history of state recounts. The Trump campaign was filing lawsuits before the election and they were getting dismissed. A recount will AT MOST change the results by a few hundred votes.

I support recounts, but the margins are too big for a recount to affect the results.

Look at history, research the history of state recounts. The Trump campaign was filing lawsuits before the election and they were getting dismissed. A recount will AT MOST change the results by a few hundred votes.
hope you are right...…..but can not help but think of ORouke and Cruz...…...ORourke had won the election....and after all of a sudden they find a bunch of votes no good.....giving the election to cruz…..and look at Bush and Gore...…..those fucking republicans are sneaky and willing to cheat or do anything to win

hope you are right...…..but can not help but think of ORouke and Cruz...…...ORourke had won the election....and after all of a sudden they find a bunch of votes no good.....giving the election to cruz…..and look at Bush and Gore...…..those fucking republicans are sneaky and willing to cheat or do anything to win
I have looked at Bush & Gore, again.. in a state as large as the State of Florida, a recount only change the voting results by a few hundred votes.

Look at the margins of Biden's victories. I don't know any recount where the results swung more than 1,000 votes or anywhere near 1,000 votes.. do you???

In fact in 2020, the recount results are expected to be much smaller than 2000 because they have improved since the 2000 fiasco.

I just learned that Joe Biden, the 46th President of the United States of America , was on his honeymoon at the "Hungarian Sea" (Lake Balaton) in 1977 with his second wife, the next first lady!
People!! The world is small!! :)

Joe Biden's first wife died in 1972, he remarried in 1977.
Yeah I know! His first wife and little ******* died in an unfortunate car accident. Perhaps this sad fact may have contributed to Joe Biden becoming so empathetic to other people!! Many times, huge loss and pain can motivate people to accomplish huge things that later become great in people’s eyes!!
Due to the recommendation of Tom (Tamás) Lantos, they chose Lake Balaton as the place of their honeymoon. State officials at the time good welcomed Senator Joe Bident at the time.

Just want to say this one little note...…...Part of Bidens election was based on uniting the country it takes all of us to make that work.....I know there are those on here that were on the opposite side of the fence ….and have had issues with.....but it is over and hopefully we can all get back to being a nation again......holding grudges isn't going to help...…..need to see how things play out in the next few months...….if things stay peaceful and go smooth.....it is all water under the bridge.....if not...we will have to re-evaluate that position
Tried that with Obama and in the end how did they thank him? They held up a Supreme court nomination for almost a year.
They handed back a government, well, will be ****** to turn over a government that has taken steps back on:
Health Care
Pandemic Action
Justice
Economic Activity
Environmental Protections
Civil Rights,
Strength in our basic ideal of democracy
Education
Infrustruction
Immigration
International Relations and Leadership
And generally the health and wealth optimism that most Americans enjoyed before Donald Trump took office.

Fuck me up the ass once, shame on you, fuck me up the ass twice, I must like it.
These people that were willing to burn down democracy, just like the confederates, need to take some lumps while we do what we can to rebuild.
The Confederates were given their full citizenship and most of their property back after defeat, and where did that lead us? 100 years of legal segregation and Jim Crow and generations of 'free' blacks being terrorized from entering normal society.
We haven't sworn Joe in yet. At least let's do that, and get through the first 100 day agenda before offering buttermilk to the losers.

Last edited:
Yeah I know! His first wife and little ******* died in an unfortunate car accident. Perhaps this sad fact may have contributed to Joe Biden becoming so empathetic to other people!! Many times, huge loss and pain can motivate people to accomplish huge things that later become great in people’s eyes!!
Due to the recommendation of Tom (Tamás) Lantos, they chose Lake Balaton as the place of their honeymoon. State officials at the time good welcomed Senator Joe Bident at the time.
Lantos was great Congressman. I ran into him a few times as a staffer, he had a very interesting life story. Huge on Human Rights around the world. I think he was the only Holocaust Survivor in California Congress. Of course he was a Democrat.

Last edited:
Back