Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

At that point there were at least 5 anti Trump so I defended our president didn't think twice and would again think what you want. I have respect for the office.
You're a MAGAt, if you don't like President Joe Biden & Vice President Kamala Harris get the hell out of our country... we will send you 1st class, 1-way trip to Russia...

You are a disgrace to the United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, may the FOUL STENCH of shame forever be upon you.

R.I.P. Trumptards...

Just want to say this one little note...โ€ฆ...Part of Bidens election was based on uniting the country it takes all of us to make that work.....I know there are those on here that were on the opposite side of the fence โ€ฆ.and have had issues with.....but it is over and hopefully we can all get back to being a nation again......holding grudges isn't going to help...โ€ฆ..need to see how things play out in the next few months...โ€ฆ.if things stay peaceful and go smooth.....it is all water under the bridge.....if not...we will have to re-evaluate that position

Just want to say this one little note...โ€ฆ...Part of Bidens election was based on uniting the country it takes all of us to make that work.....I know there are those on here that were on the opposite side of the fence โ€ฆ.and have had issues with.....but it is over and hopefully we can all get back to being a nation again......holding grudges isn't going to help...โ€ฆ..need to see how things play out in the next few months...โ€ฆ.if things stay peaceful and go smooth.....it is all water under the bridge.....if not...we will have to re-evaluate that position

The gloves ๐ŸฅŠ have to remain off until they CONSISTENTLY PROVE they are ready to come correct ๐Ÿ‘Š

The gloves ๐ŸฅŠ have to remain off until they CONSISTENTLY PROVE they are ready to come correct ๐Ÿ‘Š
I'm willing to let it go until something tells me otherwise...โ€ฆ..once again he is man enough to stick with it.....where as so many have run with their tail between their legs...โ€ฆโ€ฆ..we don't see stiffbbc or hottobe or a couple others

we have plenty to gloat about.....I just think that defeats the purpose

Netinfucking yahoo not congratulating Biden.....others have....his comments show he is not happy.....trump gave the MF everything he wantedโ€ฆ.to include land that no other president would give....move our base to jeurselumโ€ฆ...and etc....thoise days are over

EFF NetanYAHOO!!! He may as well had spit in Obamaโ€™s face when he was in office. We need to stop letting this jerk call the shots with respect to U.S. Middle East policy.

I'm willing to let it go until something tells me otherwise...โ€ฆ..once again he is man enough to stick with it.....where as so many have run with their tail between their legs...โ€ฆโ€ฆ..we don't see stiffbbc or hottobe or a couple others

we have plenty to gloat about.....I just think that defeats the purpose
It's rare I see merit in your posts. But this is one of the few.

Every four years we put our democracy to the test. If we all held the same views/beliefs why bother having an election? We all want our team to win. If they don't then you congratulate the other team and start preparing for the next battle.

I obviously did not support Biden but I am man enough to say the other team won I accept the outcome. If Trump won I may have posted something like Fuck yeah or thank God and that would have been the end of it. I would not act like a ch!ld like BBCSceptre. But that's what ch!ldren do.

I have said all along Trump, as a person, is a shitbag but my biggest fear is the progressive's. Maybe Mac was right when he said the moderates will keep them in check. I said I dont believe it for a second but hopefully this is a start of making them go away. My fear for 2024, that scumbag Gavin Newsome!

EFF NetanYAHOO!!! He may as well had spit in Obamaโ€™s face when he was in office. We need to stop letting this jerk call the shots with respect to U.S. Middle East policy.
well those corupt MF seem to stick together.....and he is as corupt as what we just got rid of.....amazed he stays in office....but look at trump and his followers....he must be another snake charmer

The TRUTH shall set you free . . . and help win elections!!!

I see trump getting in plenty of golfing...โ€ฆ..trying get every last penny he can from the country while he can

His mooching ass just left to go play golf ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Long presidential motorcade and everything. You would think that with everything going on, including a pandemic ๐Ÿ˜ท that is still with us, he would put off some of the golfing. If thatโ€™s what he needs to do between now and January 20 to bring the heat down some and not make matters worse . . . OK . . . .

Last edited:
His mooching ass just left to go play golf ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Long presidential caravan and everything. You would think that with everything going on, including a pandemic ๐Ÿ˜ท that is still with us, he would put off some of the golfing. If thatโ€™s what he needs to do between now and January 20 to bring the heat down some and not make matters worse . . . OK . . . .

he never was a president it was always about him...โ€ฆ..I think the last time I looked one of his golfing trips was 400,000 bucks...everything from air ******* one...to rooms and golf carts for secret service

I started this this tread to defend the president of the United States of America I would do it for any of them. I love this country have put my life on the line to defend it so fuck off anyone that that thinks otherwise
Yet, you didn't take time to realize you supported the most anti-American president ever.
Did you defend the country physically, or it's ideals and principles?
You seem to have a lack of understanding on Americanism and how it represents Western Liberalism.
You defended a president over the country, an individual over norms and standards.
You love your party, and you got into hero worshipping.
You were more concerned about one upping your fellow citizens and ignoring anything that was beneath the office of the presidency or against the law, that tRump was doing.
The good news is, you've got 10s of millions who are in company with you.
But spare us the loyal soldier to the constitution or country bullshit, you were/are a blind follower of tRump.
You don't get to normalize that.

Last edited:
It's rare I see merit in your posts. But this is one of the few.

Every four years we put our democracy to the test. If we all held the same views/beliefs why bother having an election? We all want our team to win. If they don't then you congratulate the other team and start preparing for the next battle.

I obviously did not support Biden but I am man enough to say the other team won I accept the outcome. If Trump won I may have posted something like Fuck yeah or thank God and that would have been the end of it. I would not act like a ch!ld like BBCSceptre. But that's what ch!ldren do.

I have said all along Trump, as a person, is a shitbag but my biggest fear is the progressive's. Maybe Mac was right when he said the moderates will keep them in check. I said I dont believe it for a second but hopefully this is a start of making them go away. My fear for 2024, that scumbag Gavin Newsome!

No, children whine & complain about how the election is a "scam" & that the system is "rigged" like you & @Allforthewifey

...again stop crying and acknowledge President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris or get the hell out our country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Back