Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Nice little loyalty comment....sounds great..and the proper thing to say...…..BUT......I can recall several "discussions" with you on several issues....one that Bush didn't start the recession Obama did and a few others.....so you are still a dyed in the wool republican...…..who only sees things one way......but when all those other simple minded mf's left you to fend for yourself...….

so the olive branch...no matter how small is accepted...…..until next time.....I expect in a month or so you will be on here hardcore again against Biden and company

I stand by all that I said . I will support all presidents while in office.

I just think there is a big difference between a republican and a trumptard…..republicans...no matter how fucked up we think they are......they will just support who ever their party puts on the ticket...blind loyalty

a trump tard listens to the pitches from a false god and buys into all that *******....blind and stupid to anything else....now they will roam around looking for another false god to believe in....not a lick of fucking sense

I just think there is a big difference between a republican and a trumptard…..republicans...no matter how fucked up we think they are......they will just support who ever their party puts on the ticket...blind loyalty

a trump tard listens to the pitches from a false god and buys into all that *******....blind and stupid to anything else....now they will roam around looking for another false god to believe in....not a lick of fucking sense

Yep 👍 We have to be on the lookout for who or what is coming next. Don’t be surprised if even an arrogant Trump tries to make a comeback. Crazier things have happened. Of course, he will need to make sure he pays up all of his felon fees first. And I’m pretty sure Bloomberg won’t be willing to help him out either.

Last edited:
Yep 👍 We have to be on the lookout for who or what is coming next. Don’t be surprised if even an arrogant Trump tries to make a comeback. Crazier things have happened. Of course, we will need to make sure he pays up all of his felon fees first. I’m pretty sure Bloomberg won’t be willing to help him out either.
I heard today from a republican on tv that they think he will play a big part in the republican party because of all the people he brought into

that's bullshit....he was a fucking snake charmer he didn't bring anyone into the party that will stay after trump leaves....I worry about what his sorry ass will try to pull before he leaves....capable of anything....this guy is petty and always a payback

There's one more opportunity to show support and get swindled. Trumps people are begging for funds for useless legal actions. They want millions of dollars donated by loyal Trumpies. Send your pennies quick I'm dying to find out who steals the funds. Bannon took the Build the wall fund that fools sent their hard earned cash in for. No wall but Steve and Trump got a nice piece of change. I expect a quick guilty plea so Trump can pardon him before the end of the year. Just like his other good friend Rodger Stone. When he said suckers he meant everyone not in the inner circle.

Back