TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I don’t really care who is OVERSPENDING our money - IT’s gotta STOP !!!!!
McConnell needs to GO !!!!!!
yes......but it is your party that has spent.....and doesn't seem to be able to stop....even Obama for all his "aid" everywhere still brought it down....but i agree we can not keep writing bad checks

McConnell is just on your ******* list because of Trump and McCarthy.......he is and always has been Moscow Mitch....and you just now see it

That-a-boi ... ole' buttdlurp, who can't spell "Omnibus", doesn't know what it means nor the components of the Bill, thinks his comments are valid to anyone. "duh, dat 'Omibus' is 1.7 Twitter accounts that doz sumbitchies in Washington are using to put a fence around Biden's house or pure pork and me broker ... and my freakin' grandkids maybe ... oh, I dunno ... but McConnell tooo". lol ... back on the meds for you, buttdlurp.

Another "nope" for the Dope. :devilish:

Whatta tool - drop a letter typing on me phone and calls me on it - soooooooooooooooooooo freaking LAME !!!!!

Good ole C&J always good for a laugh and a bath 😆

In the category of "We can't make this shyt up!". Our resident swine, RhodeHog, tries to run a "pork" joke up the flagpole ... "duh, me I-scream and pork ... oinkie doink ... which is meeeeeee." Dope. :devilish:

Some people are just tooooooo DUMB to recognize PORK when they see it I reckon - and apparently LIKE spending future generation’s money.

Whatta tool - drop a letter typing on me phone and calls me on it - soooooooooooooooooooo freaking LAME !!!!!

Good ole C&J always good for a laugh and a bath 😆
No, knucklehead ... everyone knows you failed English class each and every year. In addition, it wasn't just a spelling error, but it's the incoherent mess that you barf up day after day, without knowing what the topic is, issue might be and/or what the Bill or Law actual includes. Just belchin', fartin' and whining day after day. You make it Easy, our poster-boi RepTard ... Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Make it Easy.gif
    RepTards Make it Easy.gif
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No, knucklehead ... everyone knows you failed English class each and every year. In addition, it wasn't just a spelling error, but it's the incoherent mess that barf up day after day, without knowing what the topic is, issue might be and/or what the Bill or Law actual includes. Just belchin', fartin' and whining day after day. Our poster-boi RepTard ... Dope. :devilish:

Wasn’t a spelling error ya cavorting Dem dildo brain - twas a TYPO !!!!

Getting back to the 1.7 Trillion Dollar “Omibus” 😆 Bill - how ya reckon that will affect the current inflation going on ????
Ya think in a POSITIVE way ??????!!

No, knucklehead ... everyone knows you failed English class each and every year. In addition, it wasn't just a spelling error, but it's the incoherent mess that barf up day after day, without knowing what the topic is, issue might be and/or what the Bill or Law actual includes. Just belchin', fartin' and whining day after day. You make it Easy, our poster-boi RepTard ... Dope. :devilish:

No - NOBODY knows that - cause never happened - EVER.

You make it PAINFULLY obvious that ye live in a Dem FANTASY world 😁

Some people are just tooooooo DUMB to recognize PORK when they see it I reckon - and apparently LIKE spending future generation’s money.
Lol, buttdlurp ... when you are deep in the toilet, might stop flushing. The specific funding was agreed upon by a majority of both parties ... turns out, they just might know more than you, knucklehead. "duh, but no its dat McConnell's fauaaaaalllltt." Have TardnConfused's Mommy read this to you ...

Bipartisan Terms and Political Definitions: "Pork" is a term used to describe the process of raising bipartisan and mutually agreed upon funding to pay for important projects that benefit the critical areas needed by the country, core industries, or a significant body of people.

Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Bad Strategy.gif
    buttdlurp Bad Strategy.gif
    402.3 KB · Views: 0
Ole Macky might get his high speed rail after-all stateside... ;) It´s exciting! 🥳🚅 2023 looking bright in the Ole United States!

7:57 PM...3h26m...11:23 PM
Union Station, Washington, DC Penn Station, New York City, NY... 226 miles

these right wingers so vindictive and hate America because the people do not want them.....they take any opportunity they can to make fun of america....even using the weather....how hard up can they get.....and then you have the gay man in portugal still trying to get back to america and can not find a handout...so he is bitter.....
\

must be hard being a republican right now

Fucking Lattes in Oki making folks dumb... ;):coffee:👏

typical of you and your republican friends.....how many times do I have to tell you....i could care less about this redneck state.....highest in crime...gun violence...worst in health care and education....just a few ideas for your ignorant ass to pick up on

Back