TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Lol ... loser buttlurp "duh, me hiding behind me coffee, but gibberish, and had a big ole bowel movement ... WREALLY funny dat you bwelieve him." Wow, weak even for a RepTard ... now get out of the donut line and get back in the brain and spine lines ... you definitely were cheated. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Busy at Work.gif
    buttdlurp Busy at Work.gif
    732.8 KB · Views: 0
Lol ... loser buttlurp "duh, me hiding behind me coffee, but gibberish, and had a big ole bowel movement ... WREALLY funny dat you bwelieve him." Wow, weak even for a RepTard ... now get out of the donut line and get back in the brain and spine lines ... you definitely were cheated. Dope. :devilish:

A fine Dem gibberish response. 👍👍

I doubt that lie ridden State of the Union address while he was speaking of UNITY while attacking Republicans helped him much 🤨

G'morning Everyone and we have an important announcement to make ... today our very own buttdlurp has done it again! He has now attained his incredible goal of "300 Incorrect and Asinine Statements in a Row". This time ole buttdlurp barfed up 8 new incorrect statements and conspiracies about "Mooning da Big Baaaad Chinese Bawooon". Way to go RepTard buttdlurp ... we have never seen anything like this. Wow Wee! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Thanks Everyone.gif
    buttdlurp Thanks Everyone.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back