TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Allen Dershowitz is an expert on Constitutional law and one of your own a Dem. He says it’s unconstitutional - I think he is better qualified to judge than you.
Just because you have a defense and agreement does mean so and yes allen dershowitz a great defense lawyer but not soo great at prosecution but that doesn't mean his theory is automatically right ...lot of case of ppl saying constitutional rights have been volatile to reference from this ...plus he of course "alway" have a plan ...that's why he get paid lol but still doesn't mean he could actually prove in a court of law that trump rights was violation..sounds like another case of he said it so I believe it with no evidence

So Dems think we should have no border and anybody that can make it here - come on in - sure looking thataway.
Lmfao so you saying when trump or Bush was in office ..it wasn't the same way
Photobucket GIF

My thing is why to Republicans care so much when earlier this year it was a great idea to give these ppl a free ride to wherever they want in the country they wanted to go ..what do you think would happen?the only point you have made on this subject is t h e wall doesn't work ..never have and never will

That would be up to the DOJ - but I think not.
You guys have been out to keep him from running again for a long time - hate to see that happen - right now he’s hurt himself politically in a myriad of other ways - I should think you Dems would want him to run again but obviously you’re still scared shiteless of him - I kinda like that.
As much as you like to blame others ..the fact reminds..the democrats didn't organized what happened on jan6..the democrats didn't commit fraud by planning to send fake letters to electorals or send invites out to meet at the capital...like you can try but honestly nobody believes that crap any more because you believe nobody is accountable until you personal said so lol...nazi much lol

didn't read?....or can't read?......

Bush Sets Stage For Open Borders - Liberty Lobby

you like to cry Biden....but yet......you expect Biden to fix something been going on for years

WebFeb 25, 2001 · Bush Sets Stage For Open Borders. President Bush's meeting with the Mexican president appeared innocent but it was used to set the stage for a surrender of …

Biden CREATED the current invasion as YOUR media after 2 years of judiciously avoiding the story is NOW reporting on.

who hires these people and gives them jobs....making it inviting to come here....it sure isn't the american worker?

you like to shout off at the mouth and out your ass....but how many time do we have to show you the facts....which you will still ignore

hit him again C&J....he is well deserving of all you give him

Still haven’t answered the f’n question.

Do YOU like to see our border being overrun - do ya now ??????!!

well it sure wouldn't be trump now would it

why is you complain about tax money on them....but yet Praise trump for not paying any taxes?

Cause I’m talking about the invasion going on at our southern border precipitated by Debacle Joe - got nothing to do with Trump who tried to get Dems to do something to stop the infiltration of our country.

No, impossible to spell BLM wrong.

He’s a Dem - nuff said 😉

For some reason they think they’re all in charge of spelling errors - never call Sub on his plethora of spelling inaccuracies you’ll notice though - lame calling out typos and minor spelling errors - so VERY Dem of them 😆

Just because you have a defense and agreement does mean so and yes allen dershowitz a great defense lawyer but not soo great at prosecution but that doesn't mean his theory is automatically right ...lot of case of ppl saying constitutional rights have been volatile to reference from this ...plus he of course "alway" have a plan ...that's why he get paid lol but still doesn't mean he could actually prove in a court of law that trump rights was violation..sounds like another case of he said it so I believe it with no evidence

All I said is what he stated - he’s an expert on constitutional law - I tend to believe what he says more’n you - jus sayin 😉

Lmfao so you saying when trump or Bush was in office ..it wasn't the same way
Photobucket GIF

My thing is why to Republicans care so much when earlier this year it was a great idea to give these ppl a free ride to wherever they want in the country they wanted to go ..what do you think would happen?the only point you have made on this subject is t h e wall doesn't work ..never have and never will

We have NO wall - thanks to Dems !!!!

It works where it is - doesn’t work where it ISN’T thanks to your party - DUH

As much as you like to blame others ..the fact reminds..the democrats didn't organized what happened on jan6..the democrats didn't commit fraud by planning to send fake letters to electorals or send invites out to meet at the capital...like you can try but honestly nobody believes that crap any more because you believe nobody is accountable until you personal said so lol...nazi much lol

Once we have access to ALL the videos of that day we’ll maybe see things are a lil different than ole Nance would like ya to believe - lil less of a stacked deck.

All I said is what he stated - he’s an expert on constitutional law - I tend to believe what he says more’n you - jus sayin
True but unless he has actually proof is just a theory that's going against thousands of documents ..as far as the doj I quite sure they wouldn't bring up charges on trump if his rights was violated ...there is tons of other people/ targets who not a privilege as trump to afford high end defense attorneys

Once we have access to ALL the videos of that day we’ll maybe see things are a lil different than ole Nance would like ya to believe - lil less of a stacked deck.
Well if you watch the jan6 hearing ..all of these docs and interviews have been submitted to the media and doj ..now if you don't personal believe the proof and try to say EVERYONE IS LYING don't get up that no cares a out your conspiracy theories and no proof delima

Fact check: Video shows Jim Jordan praising Trump at rally, not talking 'jailtime' for Pelosi​

The claim: Video shows Jim Jordan talking about 'jailtime' for Nancy Pelosi​

USA TODAY has recently debunked a series of social media posts that feature videos of politicians paired with misleading and attention-grabbing captions. A new example claims to show Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Oh. talking about possible "jailtime" for Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"Watch Jim Jordan DESTROYS Pelosi with 'possible' JAILTIME after 'committee' JOKE with Liz Cheney," reads the caption of the video in a Dec. 11 Facebook post.

The video was viewed more than 100,000 times in less than two weeks.

But the caption describes something that was never said.

The video shows Jordan voicing his support for former President Donald Trump at a rally. He does not mention jail time for Pelosi in the clip.

USA TODAY reached out to the Facebook user who shared the post for comment.

Jordan doesn't talk about 'jailtime' in video​

The video included in the post shows Jordan praising Trump and criticizing Democrats at a 2021 pro-Trump rally in Ohio.

At one point, he does mention Pelosi, saying, "Tonight as we sit here and talk, you can’t go to your Capitol to petition your member of Congress to redress your grievances because Nancy Pelosi won’t let you in."

After this comment, the crowd begins to chant "Lock her up!"

But Jordan never says anything about jail time for Pelosi.

This style of misinformation, in which a misleading caption is paired with a legitimate video, is called "false framing," Mike Caulfield, a research scientist at the University of Washington’s Center for an Informed Public, previously told USA TODAY.

While the caption is obviously wrong if someone watches the entire video, “the majority of people scroll past these with the sound off," Caulfield said. “The fact it autoplays silently makes it engaging, without undermining the (inaccurate) framing.”

The claim was also debunked by PolitiFact.

Back