TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

The jan6 committee isn't a branch of the government regardless of members of that committee holding seats in office ,there for no civil rights are being violated .😅 you got to know these things before you go chasing hunter biden ..plus don't you think quack legal advice is the whole reason this started in the first place😂🤦🏾🤷🏾

Allen Dershowitz is an expert on Constitutional law and one of your own a Dem. He says it’s unconstitutional - I think he is better qualified to judge than you.

lol, buttdlurp, you are all done ... nothing left in the old cranium. "duh, burn out sumtin' or 'noder ...". Way past time to retire, Knucklehead. Just "two more sleeps" until RepTards are all mush ... again. Now, I checked with dumbass, floppin' flytrap and you missed a comma and goofball TardnConfused wants to know "why you dint split a hare like he does". They "bof" agree, it's irrefutably time to retire. Dope. :devilish:

Taking Dem drivel to new heights ☝️

Lol, oh buttdlurp grasping for straws ... you can't even spell his name correctly. "duh, Allen sumtin or nother ... and dat invasion tingie." What a loser. :devilish:

Ever get tired of being wrong there droolmeister 😝

Attachments

• B35E7B7F-8563-48F7-8B0B-5D73F93B38AD.png
    B35E7B7F-8563-48F7-8B0B-5D73F93B38AD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
lol, buttlurp - I was crystal clear, we will take care of the remaining challenges on a Democratic timeline, not the asinine "hide-n-seek" RepTard timeline and damn sure, not when you're whining and whimpering about it. Just to further embarrass and irritate RepTards, the border is now scheduled to be addressed in late 2023, just in time to take all branches of government 2024. Happy and all sappy now?

Oh, buttdlurp, the game is strategic Chess and you consistently get your ass kicked in Checkers. :devilish:

More Dem drool - no answer.
Dems can’t answer an honest question it sure seems - just spew more idiotic talking points.

Allen Dershowitz is an expert on Constitutional law and one of your own a Dem. He says it’s unconstitutional - I think he is better qualified to judge than you.
This guy?
If he's your guy - OK.

This guy?
If he's your guy - OK.

The Spin King

Does his “thing” 😆

More Dem drool - no answer.
Dems can’t answer an honest question it sure seems - just spew more idiotic talking points.
Poor sweetcakes, what "honest question" are you specifically asking? And HOW can I provide you the PROOF YOU'LL ACCEPT?
And if you do ask "honest questions", why do you have problems understanding the "honest answers" you receive?

Last edited:
I thought Donald Trump was the expert on Constitutional Law ... isn't he? He sure implies he is or he's been breaking the Constitution for over 6 years now ... which is it?

Lmao, Hello McFlyyyyy ... in the category of "we can't make this shyt up." here's ole' buttdlurp!

Knucklehead, you continue to spell his name "Allen" and then prove yourself wrong again by sending his name and bio to everyone with an asinine comment. Now, our lil dumbass, his name is spelled "Alan" and that's not the actual point. The point here is, that you don't even know who he is, but you are using him as your main argument today. "duh, butt Imma seen him on dat TV ... I tink.".

Now shaddap, buttdlurp and go lay down somewhere. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Allen Knows Sumtin'.gif
    buttdlurp Allen Knows Sumtin'.gif
    372.1 KB · Views: 2
Tis you in the Dem netherworld much like ole C&J.

Dems just won’t answer a valid question that might make em look bad.
You do that about Trump. And, I've called you out on it.
Is Dershowitz your guy for what's Constitutional? Be better than the 'Dems' and answer the question.

Last edited:
Poor sweetcakes, what "honest question" are you specifically asking? And HOW can I provide you the PROOF YOU'LL ACCEPT?
And if you do ask "honest questions", why do you have problems understanding the "honest answers" you receive?

Cause I haven’t got any answer yet - just HORSESHITE Dem talking points.

Mac you’re prolly the only Dem in here that will make a thoughtful attempt to answer and I will appreciate that if it be the case.

The question was do you approve and support what’s currently going on at our southern border ?

Lmao, Hello McFlyyyyy ... in the category of "we can't make this shyt up." here's ole' buttdlurp!

Knucklehead, you continue to spell his name "Allen" and then prove yourself wrong again by sending his name and bio to everyone with an asinine comment. Now, our lil dumbass, his name is spelled "Alan" and that's not the actual point. The point here is, that you don't even know who he is, but you are using him as your main argument today. "duh, butt Imma seen him on dat TV ... I tink.".

Now shaddap, buttdlurp and go lay down somewhere. Dope. :devilish:

Well wack my pee pee - kinda lame but when you’re correct you’re correct - my bad - there are many ways to spell Allen - Allan - Alan - thought ya were referring to Dershowitz - I didn’t look it up when I posted.

only because he provides Fox with his OPINIONS....and that is all they are most other legal experts do not agree with him....why is that?

he just likes that cash cow called Fox news and will tell them what they want to hear.....which is what Fox news does anyway

Did Rupert Murdoch Say Fox News Only Cares About Ratings, Not …

Claim: Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch said, "I started Fox News to get rich ... we are not journalists. We are entertainers. We are here for ratings and advertising revenue."

'Christmas came early': Critics amused as 'open secret' feud between Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene escalates​

The drama over Kevin McCarthy's bid for House speaker has pitted onetime friends Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene against one another, much to the amusement of onlookers.

Boebert, who narrowly won re-election to her Colorado House seat, took a shot at Greene, who handily won a second term in her Georgia House seat, and her supposed belief in "Jewish space lasers" during Turning Point USA’s winter student conference, and Greene hit back in a series of tweets.

“I’ve supported and donated to Lauren Boebert," Greene tweeted. "President Trump has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. Kevin McCarthy has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. She just barely came through by 500 votes. She gladly takes our $, but when she’s been asked: Lauren refuses to endorse President Trump, she refuses to support Kevin McCarthy, and she childishly threw me under the bus for a cheap sound bite.”

Social media users were sure who to root for in this GOP feud, but they passed the popcorn.

How is this spin?
Your guy, his words.
How is it spin? And if he believes the indictment is legit, shouldn't you?
Why not?

Your talkin bout what he said about the DOJ - I’m talking about what he said about the January 6th committee - two different and separate things - nice spin though - you are the Master o dat 😉

only because he provides Fox with his OPINIONS....and that is all they are most other legal experts do not agree with him....why is that?

he just likes that cash cow called Fox news and will tell them what they want to hear.....which is what Fox news does anyway

Did Rupert Murdoch Say Fox News Only Cares About Ratings, Not …

Claim: Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch said, "I started Fox News to get rich ... we are not journalists. We are entertainers. We are here for ratings and advertising revenue."

If it isn’t Trump’s fault it’s Fox News’s fault 😆

Back