TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Lmfao...Hanna Montana looking for attention lol ..personally it's a ton of hot wife here who like to include themselves in conversations they was never apart of in the first place lmfao narcissistic behavior is almost a mental health issue online lol
she is mental alright....I think it was her that was a "call girl"

Dems have a bad habit of calling things a “conspiracy theory” that later turn out to be TRUE 🤨
They censored the “proof” is what I’m saying - and - it’s provably TRUE.

Dems seem to LOVE censoring their opposition when they can.
Elon Musk is doing a GREAT job of proving it’s just what they do.
HELL even utilize the FBI to do it !!!!!
Lmfao I mean that what a conspiracy theory is ..every one is against you
.everything is unfair ..
I get it conspiracy are fun ..but realistically there there isn't a democratic illuminate and if and it not the world's fault because we don't want to believe it and go down the rabbit hole with you

Lmfao I mean that what a conspiracy theory is ..every one is against you
.everything is unfair ..
I get it conspiracy are fun ..but realistically there there isn't a democratic illuminate and if and it not the world's fault because we don't want to believe it and go down the rabbit hole with you

You guys are IN the rabbit hole - ya just don’t know it

You guys are IN the rabbit hole - ya just don’t know it
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Watching the Nightly News with Lester Holt - how nice he’s FINALLY showing the mess Debacle Joe has created at our southern border !!!!!
According to you that's a lie because NBC is liberal news there for is lying about what's going on at the border and you are a fool for believing it

The question was do you approve and support what’s currently going on at our southern border ?
Absolutely NOT ... but then again, no one else does either, including Democrats. The difference is that Democrats try to apply a pinch of "humanity" to the issue, afterall, these people (many of them) are running for their lives from poorly run governments that see very little value in them.
These border raiders are being encouraged to crash the US borders out of fear and other reasons that we don't know what they are.
This critical issue is a good reason for the parties to come together for a change and figure it all out, yet they try to make each other look bad, especially the Republicans. I haven't seen one ounce of a joint effort and both parties stand to suffer equally by not resolving it.

Lastly, what are the border patrols suppose to do with the thousands upon thousands of children who are being released by their parents into the US without their parents. Put them BACK into cages and scatter them across the US? What are other countries doing that are experiencing this same situation?

Last edited:
Back