Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
2nd largest mass killing spree in the US history was the Virginia tech shooting.....33 killed.....no assault weapon involved.....so banning assault weapon will just make the shooters change to a different weapon. Its not the weapon thats the problem!

why did who vote for who?... I am a Democrat... I never vote for those republican radicals!... although there are a bunch of them on this board as you can see!
most don't care anything about the person... just that he is a republican!

That again is another lie......i for one dont like Trump and wont be voting for him.....i dont care what letter he or she has by their name, i only care what they stand for and their policies

i for one dont like Trump and wont be voting for him.....i dont care what letter he or she has by their name, i only care what they stand for and their policies
change your stand again?... you sure defend him!... last time if I remember right you said you would not vote for either one and might vote for the Independent... well that's a vote for dysfunctional government!... all that does is see that probably no one gets the election and congress decides and we end up with one of each party in the white house... talk about dysfunctional now... that would be worse!
you are to wishy-washy and unstable to count on anything!
just like your saying you can't get along with your union co-workers because they don't work... yet you are on here 24/7... how much work do you do?
well not going into all of it...

If trump is so good at biz and money... why is it that none of the biz community is supporting him... just saw that the "cock" brothers are not going to support him... and we already heard from Bloomberg and his opinion

change your stand again?... you sure defend him!... last time if I remember right you said you would not vote for either one and might vote for the Independent... well that's a vote for dysfunctional government!... all that does is see that probably no one gets the election and congress decides and we end up with one of each party in the white house... talk about dysfunctional now... that would be worse!
you are to wishy-washy and unstable to count on anything!
just like your saying you can't get along with your union co-workers because they don't work... yet you are on here 24/7... how much work do you do?
well not going into all of it...

Well unlike you i will vote my conscious and not just tote a party line . I wont vote for someone i dont believe in.

Dont worry about how much i work.....your on here as much as anyone

why did who vote for who?... I am a Democrat... I never vote for those republican radicals!... although there are a bunch of them on this board as you can see!
most don't care anything about the person... just that he is a republican!
You are so full of ******* it's amazing!! You seem too ignorant to understand the fact that I don't claim to be a republican nor a democrat. You on the other hand blast those of us who cannot stand Hillary as extreme right wingers who only vote Republican. But your dumb ass just said you "never vote for those republican radicals." So I take that to mean you'd never vote republican. Hypocrite!! If it was any other democrat besides Hillary and he/she had a different message other than the same old BULLSHIT that you radical liberals always believe I would consider voting for that candidate. I unlike you have an open mind. Again dipshit, I voted for Obama in 2008. A radical republican wouldn't do that! I just hear the same old liberal ******* coming out of her mouth.

But your dumb ass just said you "never vote for those republican radicals."

well if you had paid attention to my past posts you would see I have voted for a few Republicans... but with you being mind fucked you didn't read the post... only parts of it

"never vote for those republican radicals."
but to you there is nothing radical about Trump I guess so you wouldn't understand nor comprehend the English language.. or else just interpret it the way it suits you!

I just returned from a long walk. On my journey I think I figured you out. You are an self described "Okie" , you probably are overweight since you said you watch CNN and MSNBC "all day" until The Price is Right starts. Which during that time you break out the bag of chips and beer/soda, probably live in a trailer (not that there's anything wrong with that just my vision), you are probably on some sort of government assistance which you probably don't truly need. And it scares the hell out of you that if some fiscally conservative gets elected, which would most likely mean a republican, you would be screwed!

You are an self described "Okie" , you probably are overweight since you said you watch CNN and MSNBC "all day" until The Price is Right starts
there you go again.... have no idea of what I said you only hear what you want...I have NEVER watched MSNBC...not overweight I hunt and fish.. I currently live in this redneck state... but not from here..... haven't done much fishing this year.. but normally do... what the hell why don't you go back to trying to understand what was said on the board... your remedial skills seem to be lacking

Back