Total Bare on Bare Sex

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
I've learned so much about sexuality from my wife and she has given me so much to think about. There are many threads on this site that discuss going bare which usually means discussing the merits and drawbacks of not using condoms and the woman being fucked by bare cock, notably bare black cock. My wife has talked about going bare in in another way. She has told me that real lovemaking takes place when the partners are both fully nude, something is not right when there is clothing of any kind is in the way of her exploring every square inch of his body and him returning the favor. I had always preferred sex that way also but her discussing it with me made me wonder why it is so special to us, it got me thinking as to why it is so exciting, other than the wonderful visual experience.
Intimacy generally requires trust, which is a belief that you can be safe while vulnerable and desired, warts and all. It's perfectly natural to be nervous, in fact this will add to your excitement but if you trust this person then you will know you can safely give yourself to her, as she can with you. You will be free to express yourself completely Allowing her to enjoy you naked and know she is desiring you, without criticism. There is also the tactile, how wonderful bare flesh pressed against bare flesh feels and how exciting it is knowing that in that moment, no other humans on earth are closer than we are in that moment.
This feeling also carries forward when I have shared her with black men. The more bare dark flesh against her white skin, the more erotic it is for her, and me! It gives her full access all of his body as well as he taking whatever he wants as she gives her beautiful body to him. She is showing him that nothing is off limits, her whole being is his and exists to pleasure him. The human body, especially the female body is a beautiful thing. It should not be hidden away under rough cloth. How do you and your partners feel about this? If full nudity as important to you as it is to us? What are your thoughts on this?

eye candy zz 017a.jpgAbout to get blacked 1801180999.jpgabout to get blacked 10 (1sam).jpgkiss Interracial kissing 2.jpgbj 3365056_038_545c.jpg69 nutsack IMG_0604.JPG1524987265245.pngAbout to be blacked FB_IMG_1700009152569.jpg1712865976936.jpgmissionary this.gifmissionary ultimate power C6EE17B4-5067-473D-B700-5574EE0CBE95.gifmissionary_ofbfio53de1vhozz8o1_1280.jpg

Back