There were cuckolds back then too, and women who wanted to enjoy the sexual superiority of black men. It took many decades for society to accept what was given to us by a higher authority. Of course, there were people back then too who went against the tide.
View attachment 7484552View attachment 7484553View attachment 7484555

OnceYouGoBlack.jpg

It takes a long time for George to get married. Most women want him as a husband because he is wealthy. At 40 he meets the woman who really loves him. Sam is now the person he trusts most, apart from his parents. Sam even lets him watch when the maids visit him in the stables. But George wants much more...

Will his wife understand him ? Will his wife make George the happiest man on earth ?
OnceYouGo-Black.jpg

Mature women have always liked younger men. These days, though, their lust is usually reserved for young Black Studs and those lucky married women living in the cities can have their pick of BBC who will jump at the chance of giving them what they lust after.

Sexy married sluts prefer being fucked by their Black Bulls for real satisfaction. :qos::sex::qos:
View attachment 7492332View attachment 7492333View attachment 7492335View attachment 7492337View attachment 7492343View attachment 7492368View attachment 7492380View attachment 7492381View attachment 7492387
Exactly! Why would I want the stress and anxiety of worrying over whether or not I am sexually satisfying my wife, when there are bbc bulls that will guarantee it while I sit back and watch? Now if only there were more options close by for bulls

View attachment 7494335

It takes a long time for George to get married. Most women want him as a husband because he is wealthy. At 40 he meets the woman who really loves him. Sam is now the person he trusts most, apart from his parents. Sam even lets him watch when the maids visit him in the stables. But George wants much more...

Will his wife understand him ? Will his wife make George the happiest man on earth ?
View attachment 7494340
I've always had a fantasy of being the wife or ******* of a Plantation owner and at night, sneaking off to the slave quarters to meet up with one of the bigest black cock Mandingo on the plantation ..

Back