I've been an active participant on B2W for a few years now and have paid attention to a lot of posts and comments regarding interracial sex. I can also add my own experience which helped initiate my interest in the subject. I think overt cuckolding practices have increased over the past 20 years as evidence can be found elsewhere in society separate from an extreme interest site like B2W. However, I think a lot of guys are missing the boat on this issue since I believe the covert cheating of white women has reached an all-time high. Some guys wonder how they can get their wives or girlfriends to have sex with black men. If they pay attention they may find that it is already happening behind their back. The New Modern Marriage is more likely to feature the wife getting some extra servicing while the husband is unaware.
I too secretly hope that is true.

Modern marriage has changed for white couples, many marriages now include bringing a black man or men into the bedroom to sexually satisfy their wives. Racial dynamics are changing, as are women desires to enjoy what was once viewed as taboo! Cuckold husbands want to surrender their wives to be used like prostitutes for black men. They want to watch and film the carnage. Once the wives get used they crave hard use and depravity. The husbands cannot believe how dirty their once faithful shy wives can get and how much or many huge black cocks theirwives can take. The cuckold husbands love surrendering their women for black men or groups of black men to use,they will also surrender their daughters, sisters,mothers aunts,nieces or grandmother's to be used as well. I believe that the day is coming where you will see multi generational cuckold parties taking place as normal family events. If a black man or group of black men want to use a female member of the modern white family they will be handed over to be used for the black mans enjoyment while the male members of the white family serve as cuckolds watching and filming the carnage! This is the future of the modern white family!
Whether cuckolding is really practiced so intensively in families is not important.
But it would be a big step towards normalizing cuckolding.
OnceYouGoBlack.jpg

I've been an active participant on B2W for a few years now and have paid attention to a lot of posts and comments regarding interracial sex. I can also add my own experience which helped initiate my interest in the subject. I think overt cuckolding practices have increased over the past 20 years as evidence can be found elsewhere in society separate from an extreme interest site like B2W. However, I think a lot of guys are missing the boat on this issue since I believe the covert cheating of white women has reached an all-time high. Some guys wonder how they can get their wives or girlfriends to have sex with black men. If they pay attention they may find that it is already happening behind their back. The New Modern Marriage is more likely to feature the wife getting some extra servicing while the husband is unaware.
LOL. Interesting point of view but not enough for married white men

I hope in 2022 the new generations Influencer start the propaganda of bbc/cuckolding on mainstream instagram/Facebook for let discover the lifestyle to the whole new generations!
Bei my dirty hobby ist ein BBC der dauernd andere heiße Girls fickt und in den Mund spritzt. Er hat auch mehrere Filme mit einer influencerin gemacht die genau mein Geschmack ist und auch noch Buffalo's trägt!
Ich wäre so gern mal als weißer kleinschwanz Sklave dabei. Damit sollte das Girl dann influencing betreiben - vllt kommt so cuckolding in Mode und mehr girls würden sich trauen ❤️ und auch für uns weiße Jungs wäre es mehr als geil zu wissen dass fast jedes Mädel schon einen großen schwarzen Schwanz hatte!

Back