The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we learned nothing from history? We are " the great Western civilization." We are everything. The Greeks, Romans and all the other ancient societies and philosophers said that they wanted to be. The Great Republic....

IF..... there's one thing I KNOW for sure. He who has the biggest stick is chief of the tribe

Nah Im actually pretty nice. He started on my body , boobs , name calling so I’m just giving it back.
Oh lame ass white bitch got her feelings hurt because she thought you can call everyone stupid and dumb like as if that was cool and nobody was going to say anything in return.

Now your wimp ass is nice because you called the wrong person stupid and you and your butch body got embarrassed

Bitch butch bojuee fucking bum
You want to keep play ..trust me I got more for you and the party city lingerie you got on 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
If this thread was about almost any other movie, it wouldn't have spiraled into this. :ROFLMAO:
Bro this whole thing has been click bait by macry d'acry because this bitch soo scared of the outside .that she has to make these post to talk politics . Smh needless you say she didn't get the response she was looking for .so she is here learning the hard way right now..

Last edited:
Bro this whole thing has been click bait by macry d'acry because this bitch soo scared of the outside .that she has to make these post to talk politics . Smh needless you say she didn't get the response she was looking for .so you here learning the hard way right now..
I agree in that it seems like the motive of the post initially was for her to discuss her issues with American politics and ******* fell apart pretty quickly after that. My cynical side thinks that the powers that be...the people really in charge, want to have people fighting like this.

I disagree with a lot of people here politically but I'd rather discuss black men and white women being together.

I wonder if the growing IR trend among black men and white women threatens those in power some how?

Absofukinlutely ... Otherwise they'd have a "true" block button. Care to propose a motive?
I'm still trying to figure this out regarding a motive. Just to clarify, I'm not accusing anyone in this particular thread of anything but generally speaking I think there are people on this site who act as disruptors to cause chaos or in-fighting. Some people are just useful idiots and go with the pre-programmed narrative.

IDK, I just can't shake this feeling that black men and white women on a united front really pisses off people...and i'm not talking about a hillbilly racist...I'm talking about more powerful people

If this was FB or IG or most other social media platforms, it's easier to shut people down or 'block' like you mentioned. But given this is an independent site, it's harder to do that...so i think stirring up chaos seems to be a plan.

I agree in that it seems like the motive of the post initially was for her to discuss her issues with American politics and ******* fell apart pretty quickly after that. My cynical side thinks that the powers that be...the people really in charge, want to have people fighting like this.

I disagree with a lot of people here politically but I'd rather discuss black men and white women being together.

I wonder if the growing IR trend among black men and white women threatens those in power some how?
They actually closed post about politics many of times before but I think sense it's a debate coming up they are going to like these conversations happen for those who get off on American politics

Personally I lean more liberal but I not about at the end of the day I'm not here to push my beliefs

If people want unity then they need I understanding ..we are divided because we choose to think our personal belief out weights others.
The reality is rather democratic or republican is not hard to get alone with each other
It's simply just disagree without disrespect

If you want to know why a person think a certain way ,just ask without calling them stupid .so people here prefer to claim they are smart but can overcome that basic mentality when it's simply

Like I told marcy d'arcy over here
How you going to change the world when you can't even get alone with people on the internet ?

If you consider fucking each other a "united front" ... Agreed.
I think it starts off with fucking and for a lot it doesn't go beyond that. For some though it does.
I'm just spit-balling but again a cynical person might say that black m/white f together brings about a real tangible demographic shift where the black man becomes the patriarch. So now you have a black man as a patriarch of black relationships, latin, and white? Over time that might lead to some other significant changes culturally, socially, politically.

They actually closed post about politics many of times before but I think sense it's a debate coming up they are going to like these conversations happen for those who get off on American politics

Personally I lean more liberal but I not about at the end of the day I'm not here to push my beliefs

If people want unity then they need I understanding ..we are divided because we choose to think our personal belief out weights others.
The reality is rather democratic or republican is not hard to get alone with each other
It's simply just disagree without disrespect

If you want to know why a person think a certain way ,just ask without calling them stupid .so people here prefer to claim they are smart but can overcome that basic mentality when it's simply

Like I told marcy d'arcy over here
How you going to change the world when you can't even get alone with people on the internet ?
I didn't realize they've closed threads before.
I agree with what you're saying here.
Just to clarify, I'm guilty of this ******* too. I've had online arguments with both you an SwirlSexr775. It's ok to disagree but it's better when it doesn't become personal attacks.
My thinking now is I'd rather connect on the core/primary ******* we agree on rather than fight about personal stuff we have disagreements on.

What's hard about a developer writing code?
what i mean is for an outside actor to come in and shut topics down. So they rely on chaos. Now if whoever owns this site got some 'official; directive to shut people down, that's a different story. But youre right, ultimately it's not hard for a developer to code some logic.

I think it starts off with fucking and for a lot it doesn't go beyond that. For some though it does.
I'm just spit-balling but again a cynical person might say that black m/white f together brings about a real tangible demographic shift where the black man becomes the patriarch. So now you have a black man as a patriarch of black relationships, latin, and white? Over time that might lead to some other significant changes culturally, socially, politically.
So what you're saying is that something beyond blacks and whites just fucking each other. Is an unwanted byproduct of the so-called interracial kink to those truly in control... To mitigate that they promote and allow the chaos. If that's what you mean agreed.

So what you're saying is that something beyond blacks and whites just fucking each other. Is an unwanted byproduct of the so-called interracial kink to those truly in control... To mitigate that they promote and allow the chaos. If that's what you mean agreed.
right but it's not just blacks and white fucking...it's black men and white women fucking.

I just get the feeling if the focus on this site was for black women and white men to fuck...there wouldn't be anywhere near this much chaos or fighting. Outside actors wouldn't be causing chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back