The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it’s called deflection - it’s a Dem thing 😉
Deflection is a fantastic way to sum it up!

Although I'm unsure if it is exclusive to a political side... I think many people suffer from whatever Jane also suffers from...

Might deflection be a sign of having no leg to stand on (other than what her collective told her to say)?

I didn't realize they've closed threads before.
I agree with what you're saying here.
Just to clarify, I'm guilty of this ******* too. I've had online arguments with both you an SwirlSexr775. It's ok to disagree but it's better when it doesn't become personal attacks.
My thinking now is I'd rather connect on the core/primary ******* we agree on rather than fight about personal stuff we have disagreements on.
We are all guilty in one way or another.
So what can be done...if anything? Should anything be done? IDK
What can we do beside take care of ourselves and stay out of whitey problems
Stay grounded and realistic

Honestly you doing fine bro
Don't let whitey make you think that you are not prize of this kink
And don't let whitey convince you that it's all about what he wants on your wants

For me that's the topic that enrage this folks
Because they don't know the difference between a passionate blk man and a aggressive blk man

And don't let whitey convince you that it's all about what he wants on your wants

Because they don't know the difference between a passionate blk man and a aggressive blk man
Thanks bro, I appreciate that. It's helpful to see another person feel and think this way...so thanks for sharing that. I don't say this as a means of putting other groups of people down but for me this site, this frame of mind has always been about black power, black autonomy and black control over black peoples lives while celebrating the unique gifts inherit to black men (and women).

So what can be done...if anything? Should anything be done? IDK
Ultimately it's up to the individual to decide how deep or shallow the experience is for them. The back and forth here has little impact on that I think... I can only use myself as an example. I'm in a committed monogamous relationship with a white woman. The discord that goes on here has less than zero impact on our relationship... So to the so-called "shadow powers" that be... Fuck you hard in the ass with no fucking grease... Really 😏.

Ultimately it's up to the individual to decide how deep or shallow the experience is for them. The back and forth here has little impact on that I think... I can only use myself as an example. I'm in a committed monogamous relationship with a white woman. The discord that goes on here has less than zero impact on our relationship... So to the so-called "shadow powers" that be... Fuck you hard in the ass with no fucking grease... Really 😏.
Sounds like you're winning.

Cap... I'm glad that @Hulk has just a good memory... That being said... It seems that you are conversing with him as if he's not white... Or at least non-black. Which is cool with me if it's cool with you 😎

She not getting to me ..but she not going to sit here and be a liar while her comments are documented either

I know this - from other threads we have been in together I finally gained a lot of respect for your point of view on things - I also respect your tenacity for payback 👍👍

Cap... I'm glad that @Hulk has just a good memory... That being said... It seems that you are conversing with him as if he's not white... Or at least non-black. Which is cool with me if it's cool with you 😎
True ..I honestly didn't realize he was white but it doesnt matter .if he get it then we can has a conversation

Not everyone fit into that box that b2w want us to be ..cuck /bull whatever are our still people too .

Hulk may realize that and probably seen the ugly side of this mess .
We need more guys like him who understands that racism exist and doesn't make black people victims for expressing themselves.

He may be white but he didn't call me stupid of dumb or a idiot for my opinion
That should be a example for most of these clowns here and it should show that we can have a conversation for once

True ..I honestly didn't realize he was white but it doesnt matter .if he get it then we can has a conversation

Not everyone fit into that box that b2w want us to be ..cuck /bull whatever are our still people too .
Thank you for pointing this out. I'm not a bull and i don't identify as a cuck. I'm for the advancement of black men and black women and for black men and women to have more power and influence broadly speaking.

...and yea, I also think black men being with white, latin, asian, black, etc women is a powerful & amazing thing and I fully support that 110%.

Hulk may realize that and probably seen the ugly side of this mess .
We need more guys like him who understands that racism exist and doesn't make black people victims for expressing themselves.

He may be white but he didn't call me stupid of dumb or a idiot for my opinion
That should be a example for most of these clowns here and it should show that we can have a conversation for once
United Unity GIF by INTO ACTION

If so okay...Now what ?
What's to be done about dismantling the root causes of racism towards Black people in this country. Which is the system of white supremacy... From my recollection his position does not align with anything that would further that...
Just as a general statement...If you have been victimized you're a victim it's not a dirty word... As you know doesn't keep you from doing what you need to do to THRIVE. And it damn sure don't mean that you have to be quiet about anything...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

If so okay...Now what ?
What's to be done about dismantling the root causes of racism towards Black people in this country. Which is the system of white supremacy... From my recollection his position does not align with anything that would further that...
Just as a general statement...If you have been victimized you're a victim it's not a dirty word... As you know doesn't keep you from doing what you need to do to THRIVE. And it damn sure don't mean that you have to be quiet about anything...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Well what do black voices say on this...What do you think? What does Satanic_cap think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back