The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I hate being oppressed in australia . Imagine never having to worry about

1. Being shot in school, cinemas, nightclubs, shops or enjoying an ice cream.

2. A Republican candidate who struggles to grasp the English language or slurs or cries on social media -I’m the victim . Also your cult leader -impeached

3. Decent minimum wage

4. Affordable healthcare

5, vacation time- minimum 4 weeks. Work 10 years with same company get 3 months paid leave

What about you?

You quiet ..
Who said I worry about ANY of those things either? Are you ASSuming AGAIN?

1- I go to none of those places- why would anyone? Even the ice cream shops are serving nothing but poison and cancer by the scoop...

2-I care about none of those things and only hear about that BS from you- more whining about ******* you can never control

3-
No effect here- develop skills or give value and you cure that in any country... stop the victim stuff

4-
I am healthy inside and out- no need for outside help anyway

5-Again, only if you have zero skills is this true, and even then- low wage workers here make more than most poor people in most countries... let's celebrate instead of bitch, whine, and play victim...

Thought you said I was quiet? Actually it's you who is in need of some quiet time...

Any other crap you want to whine about? I'm starting to notice a theme...

Like I said ol one pack no six pack started with the body attacks . The poor dear will learn .
Also get off your high horse , you are MAGA, you literally believe a guy who lied and cheated on all three wives is telling YOU the truth .
Yea you the critical thinker 🤦‍♀️
How can you tell me who I am affiliated with? What evidence do you have of any political affiliation? Please list RIGHT now of shut the f*** up with that accusation.

You bash me on an ASSUMPTION that you have zero evidence for... you are still attacking and generalizing instead of staying on ANY point at all that has been brought up... Nice.

You like to argue just for the sake of arguing, obviously.

Your insults are like a 7th grader who thinks they burned someone but never came close...

Ticking time bomb 😂😂😂
☝️when you left science class early and now only rely on bitchute and kkk rallies to get your information
Ticking time bomb
How many baseless accusations can you fit into one tiny, poorly written comment?

Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of your claims?

All you do is attack a person's character instead of dealing with the content of the message. #SheepJUSTsheepin'

Yes we agree
Zero clue is overstating your comprehension
This is a gross and intentional misinterpretation, and a poor attempt at humor... I wish I could play a loud "BOO" track every where you walk, just for how bad that joke is.

You can never claim comprehension of ANYTHING, all you have done is parrot your daddy government and trash everyone's character, instead of addressing their information.

You are a literal shill.

Just
Keep
Shilling
Karen, I mean Janet...

This is a gross and intentional misinterpretation, and a poor attempt at humor... I wish I could play a loud "BOO" track every where you walk, just for how bad that joke is.

You can never claim comprehension of ANYTHING, all you have done is parrot your daddy government and trash everyone's character, instead of addressing their information.

You are a literal shill.

Just
Keep
Shilling
Karen, I mean Janet...
Marcy d'arcy from married with ch..

Bitchute 😂😂😂😂😂
Like drinking from the toilet before eating your 💩 sandwich 😂😂😂
This is just a guess and another ASSumption from you- you are again parroting what your daddy government and daddy news tells you to say.

You are showing yourself to BE the 💩in the toilet...

Imagine your first time using the keyboard having to use bold and large font to feel heard
True MAGA 😂😂😂
Once again- another political claim with zero evidence. Bring up once single piece of evidence of your claims- or stuff it plain jane.

There is no way you get to make up lies and think you are actually winning, or even in a conversation/debate. You are a joke ma'am.

Bring up the font, bring up politics, bring up insults, bring up bullshit- but I notice you NEVER stay on topic because you would embarrass yourself after you run out of things to repeat from daddy government.

You feel so weak in your everyday life that you feel the need to start a thread just to argue your political CRAP!

You are so weak that you need to identify on a "side" and hate "the other side"...

You are no different than people who worship a particular team and hate the other teams...

You are no different than someone who thinks THEIR religion is better than the rest...

So weak that you feel the need to attack and insult instead of converse like adults...

You are LOST in division... and it is sad to see.

Keep being average, slave-minded, plain jane... good lord the world needs more of that 🙄

Last edited:
The day is young Bruh...😏🤣.

Who said I worry about ANY of those things either? Are you ASSuming AGAIN?

1- I go to none of those places- why would anyone? Even the ice cream shops are serving nothing but poison and cancer by the scoop...

2-I care about none of those things and only hear about that BS from you- more whining about ******* you can never control

3-
No effect here- develop skills or give value and you cure that in any country... stop the victim stuff

4-
I am healthy inside and out- no need for outside help anyway

5-Again, only if you have zero skills is this true, and even then- low wage workers here make more than most poor people in most countries... let's celebrate instead of bitch, whine, and play victim...

Thought you said I was quiet? Actually it's you who is in need of some quiet time...

Any other crap you want to whine about? I'm starting to notice a theme...
“Im healthy inside and out”
Who needs affordable healthcare?

Yea if you have zero skills , why should you get paid a living wage to feed your *******?

“Low wage workers make more than poor people in most countries”
So?
So do they earn money in America and spend in Vietnam ?🤦‍♀️

You not too sharp huh
Yea you a critical thinker 😂

If you watched the video of that you would have realized Trump condemned white supremacist neo nazis right before he said that. Maybe do some research before spreading lies next time?

I'm a little weary of that "both sides" argument.

You haven't forgotten that "there's good people on both sides" have you ?

Why don't you watch the fucking video... At 35 seconds in😏.
Good people... Fine people... Is that the "lie" 🤔?
I don't give a fuck who he denounced😉.
I'm about to tell and spread a Whopper right now... Are you ready for it🤭.
I give a fuck about you or what the fuck you think🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽😆

Puppets are a good way to show them...

It's hilarious to me that people actually vote for either side... What a waste of mental energy to care about things that have no effect (unless you CHOOSE to stress about them_!
Can we call you big bold font ?
If you fear people don’t read your post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back