The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude can barely write English, perhaps he has one donut in one hand and cake in the other .
Also he tries hard
Ok welfare queen ..your whole conversation is nothing but a talking point about what the Australian government does you for free

Maybe it's a culture difference but over here ,that is not a flex lol

Like you lost already
Lol I just want to know did you get that nurse outfits with your free health care voucher

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry for the delay ..I was out at another restaurant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1000003900.jpg

But I'm going to leave you to your little troll flex or whatever tf you call it
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Ok welfare queen ..your whole conversation is nothing but a talking point about what the Australian government does you for free

Maybe it's a culture difference but over here ,that is not a flex lol

Like you lost already
Lol I just want to know did you get that nurse outfits with your free health care voucher

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry for the delay ..I was out at another restaurant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 7278617

But I'm going to leave you to your little troll flex or whatever tf you call it
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
lol welfare ?
I pay the top marginal tax rate in Australia.
Country has been good to me so don’t mind paying top rate so single parents don’t choose between medicine and food.

The nurse outfit , hmmm the story is there is a gentleman on this site who said it was his fantasy but didn’t have a lot of $$$. I said no problem. Happy to wear for him. He took a few pics and sent them to me.
I’d do it again , he was and still is a sweet guy . I’d wear it again for him.

Make sure If you want to pick on other people bodies you don’t look like a fatty boom batty 😂

lol welfare ?
I pay the top marginal tax rate in Australia.
Country has been good to me so don’t mind paying top rate so single parents don’t choose between medicine and food.

The nurse outfit , hmmm the story is there is a gentleman on this site who said it was his fantasy but didn’t have a lot of $$$. I said no problem. Happy to wear for him. He took a few pics and sent them to me.
I’d do it again , he was and still is a sweet guy . I’d wear it again for him.

Make sure If you want to pick on other people bodies you don’t look like a fatty boom batty 😂
Boo hoo ...he shame my body...:ROFLMAO: first nobody ask for a explanation or your life story ..infact we want you to stfu

You not going to escape the ish you created just because you want to be a victim and a chump now

You have called everyone in this chat stupid and dumb .

And now you to bitch out with a whole victim card membership

....naw

so is that why you really here

Because you need a safe space to tell us how much your life is better the ours

Fuck you ..you fucking down under koala bear twat . Fuck you and your clarity case fuck . Because you not impressing anyone .

Like I told you before .
You pick the wrong mfer to call stupid today

That's why mass shootings happen over here .

That's exactly why mf get ki.lled in the u.s
Because people like you learn every fucking day the hard way 💯

Fuck you ..you fucking down under koala bear twat . Fuck you and your clarity case fuck . Because you not impressing anyone .

Like I told you before .

lol seem to me tubby can give but cannot take
I tell you because I’ve lived it.
But today my ability to generate wealth means I don’t want to keep it but rather inspire others to do the same…
Well I should say inspire those who want to take action
Lighten up champ

Boo hoo ...he shame my body...:ROFLMAO: first nobody ask for a explanation or your life story ..infact we want you to stfu

You not going to escape the ish you created just because you want to be a victim and a chump now

You have called everyone in this chat stupid and dumb .

And now you to bitch out with a whole victim card membership

....naw
I’m not crying, not in the least about you trying to body shame me.
Sorry to have misled you.

As for calling “everyone” in this chat dumb. I plead guilty if you are MAGA. Not just dumb , Fkin dumb.
If you didn’t want to vote, I’m simply am at my wits end to explain - nobody is coming to rescue you, rescue yourself! There will be no better candidate etc etc

Yea I’m just repeating for you tubs (incase you were up to your ears in deep fried chicken wings)😂, not a victim , never a victim.

Like I told you before .

So because you are losing the argument that you started you reach for a gun.
How petulant!

All this BIG talk about burns and being witty but you are just coming across angry and unstable.

Perhaps can I suggest the chat about ‘gardening in summer?’ Third door on your right

@blkdlaur interesting Moodys analytics
The bottom line according to Moodys analytics is trump policies would trigger a recession by 2025. Unemployment and inflation would surge! 😮

lol seem to me tubby can give but cannot take
I tell you because I’ve lived it.
Bitch you been on here for 3 days "living it" 😅
But today my ability to generate wealth means I don’t want to keep it but rather inspire others to do the same…
Nobody asked or gives a fuck. ..welfare queen
Well I should say inspire those who want to take action
Lighten up champ
Because you can't do ish yourself because you are not American.
I’m not crying,
No what you doing is the fucking actual definition of crying
not in the least about you trying to body shame me.

As for calling “everyone” in this chat dumb. I plead guilty if you are MAGA. Not just dumb , Fkin dumb.
Again .some political ish. That nobody mentioned but you
If you didn’t want to vote, I’m simply am at my wits end to explain
We figure that out 2 days ago....go away !!
- nobody is coming to rescue you, rescue yourself! There will be no better candidate etc etc
Can you suck a dick and at least fucking wait until the election
Please find something for your mouth to claim down the none stop mouth fuck that comes out
Yea I’m just repeating for you tubs (incase you were up to your ears in deep fried chicken wings)😂,
Some you body shaming me is a good idea and answer to me body shaming you ..hey I mean at least the was the closet thing you got to actually being funny .... but you can still suck my fat dick
not a victim , never a victim.
You the biggest victim..that's why you can't move on
So because you are losing the argument that you started you reach for a gun.
How petulant!
No because people like you think it's ok to call people stupid daily. You really think you look cool talking about Australia to America's they way you do ?
You think that you can call people stupid without consequences lol

All this BIG talk about burns and being witty but you are just coming across angry and unstable.
because I don't give a fuck
Perhaps can I suggest the chat about ‘gardening in summer?’ Third door on your

I’m not crying, not in the least about you trying to body shame me.

If you didn’t want to vote, I’m simply am at my wits end to explain - nobody is coming to rescue you, rescue yourself! There will be no better candidate etc etc

Yea I’m just repeating for you tubs (incase you were up to your ears in deep fried chicken wings)😂, not a victim , never a victim.

Yes because wanting to Make America Great Again is such a bad thing after Debacle Joe has F’d it all up - I see that makes us dumb and stupid according to Jane - the Oracle of Australia 😆

My take on Jane is that it’s “Fkin dumb” to try to insult people into buying into her commie political philosophy 😝

Last edited:
Bitch you been on here for 3 days "living it" 😅

Nobody asked or gives a fuck. ..welfare queen

Because you can't do ish yourself because you are not American.

No what you doing is the fucking actual definition of crying

Again .some political ish. That nobody mentioned but you

We figure that out 2 days ago....go away !!

Can you suck a dick and at least fucking wait until the election
Please find something for your mouth to claim down the none stop mouth fuck that comes out

Some you body shaming me is a good idea and answer to me body shaming you ..hey I mean at least the was the closet thing you got to actually being funny .... but you can still suck my fat dick

You the biggest victim..that's why you can't move on

No because people like you think it's ok to call people stupid daily. You really think you look cool talking about Australia to America's they way you do ?
You think that you can call people stupid without consequences lol

because I don't give a fuck
Boy you triggered!
For a guy who doesn’t care much , man you wrote an essay . Guess the ice cream shop closed early 😂😂😂.
Come on! - No body wants you fatty least of all me.
Jog on.
I think I’ll call you my chubby nugget.

Yes because wanting to Make America Great Again is such a bad thing after Debacle Joe has F’d it all up - I see that makes us dumb and stupid according to Jane - the Oracle of Australia 😆
lol look it’s the guy who thinks trump is telling him the truth. Republicans are now endorsing Joe Biden , and testifying against trump
Ooooo that must sting
When is you next kkk rally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back