The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I feel sorry for any Black people unfortunate enough to be acquainted with you, and anybody else with two brain cells to rub together.
More personal attacks! You REALLY are mentally inferior! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: At 1st I suspected, but now I KNOW!

It is yourself that you should "feel sorry for"!

I feel sorry for anyone who refers to people as CRAYON COLORS still! :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
You open yourself up to insults when you post nonsense and garbage conspiracy theories on an interracial site, especially when you've been asked to stop. Go. Away. View attachment 7269791
"Asked to stop", by whom? YOU? Who TF are you? LEAVE CRYBABY!

I've "opened myself up" to nothing- that is your 2 cent opinion.

Name ONE conspiracy "theory" that I've named... I only stated what thousands of doctors are risking their lives to say... WAKE UP SHEEP!

"Asked to stop", by whom? YOU? Who TF are you? LEAVE CRYBABY!

I've "opened myself up" to nothing- that is your 2 cent opinion.

Name ONE conspiracy "theory" that I've named... I only stated what thousands of doctors are risking their lives to say... WAKE UP SHEEP!
It´s gonna be o.k. just groove to the beat...The country is excellent in hands...👏
🎛️🎚️🎧🚨

Well it certainly doesn't mean anything "bad"... Clearly you're a free thinker. Which I think is "good" 😉.
I appreciate your words! I think we'd have a heavenly place here on earth if we all could think a little free-er!

But the CULTS are SO effective and SO divisive!

Some people think they know EVERYTHING... instead of asking questions!!! It could all be so simple and full of love!

I appreciate your words! I think we'd have a heavenly place here on earth if we all could think a little free-er!

But the CULTS are SO effective and SO divisive!

Some people think they know EVERYTHING... instead of asking questions!!! It could all be so simple and full of love!
As a person of faith...Not necessarily religion. I believe this world/reality is under the Dominion of negative energy. You just have to navigate your way through it as best you can. Your vision is wonderful... However unlikely.

"Sambo" mental attitudes are so entertaining ... the infallible black man. You and your "brutha" need to quit fishing for an argument with me. My superiority to you is way beyond the mentality of a "bbc" ... LOL
Focus on your own business and quit trying to agitate me, fool.
View attachment 7270075
Uh.. I think you need a time out. Maybe the sun mixed with some pabts blue ribbon has got you on the wrong ledge. 😵😵‍💫🥴

You will never see or do this!
Please login or become a member to view

Seems like deflection to me 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back