The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will never, ever be you!
Please login or become a member to view

It's a known racist tactic for people such as you to attempt to derail any intelligent conversation. You're constantly spewing your ignorant nonsense like a peacock with sh*t in its feathers, showing off how dumb you are without a care in the world.
No one is here for you, got it? No one's interested in your conspiracy theory garbage. Find some place where your willful ignorance is welcomed. Scuttle off to 8chan.
The rest of us have more pertinent things to focus on. View attachment 7269747
You've replied to me 15 times- obviously you are here for me big guy! Stop lying to yourself!

Also- if you dislike the stuff here- YOU can leave, instead of telling other adults what to do... although that seems like the style of government you love!

#HatersAreFunny

And by calling me names and trashing me- you are really showing your intelligence!

It's a known racist tactic for people such as you to attempt to derail any intelligent conversation. You're constantly spewing your ignorant nonsense like a peacock with sh*t in its feathers, showing off how dumb you are without a care in the world.
No one is here for you, got it? No one's interested in your conspiracy theory garbage. Find some place where your willful ignorance is welcomed. Scuttle off to 8chan.
The rest of us have more pertinent things to focus on. View attachment 7269747

This will never, ever be you!

Who wants it to be them?!? LMAO!

You will never see or do this!

You will never see or do this!

Be overweight? You are RIGHT!

Neither does ANYTHING you post... you only offer insults and personal attacks- no actual relevant convo... just BULLS**T!
So go have a "relevant convo" with someone who wants to listen to your nonsense. In case you haven't noticed, this is an interracial site. not a place for you to spew your idiotic, pedantic ramblings. Go. Now. Go with the flow...away from us.Fuck out of here..jpg

So go have a "relevant convo" with someone who wants to listen to your nonsense. In case you haven't noticed, this is an interracial site. not a place for you to spew your idiotic, pedantic ramblings. Go. Now. Go with the flow...away from us.View attachment 7269771
In case you haven't noticed- this is the OFF TOPIC discussion GENIUS!

You still insult- because you have nothing else. I bet you were a hit in 5th grade!

jeanjacquesrousseau1-2128776843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back