TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
You lefties make me laugh - you do 99.9% of the insulting and then accuse us of doing what you’re doing

typical of the right......dish....ALOT and yet refuse to acknowledge that and say it is all the left...….guess you haven't noticed the video Jr. just put out on the honorable Pelosi......just typical of the right...lie cheat and deceive......and those lotal sheep that believe and follow

As stated before I mainly just post my opinion

you never really state anything......you just cut n paste the same thing on every page/thread

I know the left no longer believes in free speech - but really - tuff ******* - it’s still America

want more?

1. Trump Trying To ‘Stifle Free Speech,' Former Intelligence ...
    finbestnews.com/politics/trump-trying-to-stifle-free-speech-former-intelligence...
    Aug 17, 2018 · Trump Trying To ‘Stifle Free Speech,’ Former Intelligence Officials Say. August 17, 2018. In a joint statement Thursday, a dozen of the nation’s leading former intelligence officials slammed President Donald Trump’s recent decision to revoke former CIA …
  2. Former intelligence leaders: Trump attempting to 'stifle ...
    trump...
    Trump Trying To ‘ Stifle Free Speech ,' Former Intelligence Officials New: Statement from a dozen former top intelligence officials representing R and D admins (including ex-CIA chiefs) says yanking Brennan ’ s clearance has “everything to do with an attempt to stifle free speech Trump announced Wednesday that he had revoked Brennan ’ s …

3. 13 former U.S. spy chiefs accuse Trump of trying to stifle ...
    https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-intel-chiefs-20180816-story.html
    Aug 17, 2018 · In a remarkable rebuke to President Trump, 13 former U.S. intelligence chiefs have signed a harshly worded letter in support of former CIA Director John Brennan after Trump

I have never timed coming in here to gang up on anyone
    you have to say something more than just you lefties to be involved in anything...never really add to any conversation that I have noticed

that being the Main Street Media dishes out and is quite often proven to be FAKE!!!!!

let me guess here....that would be anything that reports on Trump......mostly just repeats what he says...and then he says it is false....and because he changes his statements...they are fake news

they don't call him Adolph Shitler for nothing

Largely due to the democratic housing bubble, but you like to blame that on the Republicans too even though Bush was blocked trying to correct it
Give us a break, TwoBi, on that BS ... it took Republicans exactly one year to destroy a surplus to handed to him and Republicans when he took office. Then, they turn around and start spending without budgeting ... 2 unbudgeted tax cuts that Cheney said would "pay for themselves", unbudgeted Medicare PtD, war in Iraq & Afghanistan with no exit plan, etc ... goes on and on. Republicans had a trifecta long before the housing bust came along ... oh wait, don't mention that, please, it destroys your SORRRY ASS excuse. Republicans are good at taking a nice prime rib steak and turning it into hamburger. Then its excuse after excuse as to why it was the Democrats fault. Like driving *******, hitting another vehicle, then putting your friend behind the wheel and letting him take the blame. Your lame ass excuse is old, old, old.

Precisely
You back running your jaws again, bbcinny ... if you're gonna make big statements about how GREAT Trump is, be prepared to discuss and show your facts ... all you've shown thus far is absolutely NOTHING. We have enough "chorus" that post nothing but sarcasm.

Don’t want to hear what they have to say because it’s all recycled bullshit from the media.
Still waiting for you to substantiate Trump's greatness, bbcinny ... run your mouth and when time to back it up you claim you're too busy working. LOL Face it, dude, you're a "harmonizer" ... you can't take the lead part in a discussion, can you 'cause you have nothing to lead with.

I know the left no longer believes in free speech
Trump instruct you to say that, huh? Would you like discussing which party and President likes obstructing free speech?
It seems every time Congress calls someone to testify, Trump steps in and tells them NOT to testify ... isn't that obstruction of "free speech"?
Would you like a total count on how many times Trump has obstructed "free speech" as President? duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Macnfries I have a full time job and don’t need to spend that much time laying it out for you. Do the research urself and figure out why unemployment is at an all time low etc etc

damn that's a typical trump reply...…. when asked for facts....all we seem to get is mouth jibber....yet on the left we seem to be able to back up what we say...….funny the right has an issue with that.....and then starts crying about all the lefties

the only full time anything you have is letting your superman mouth over load your mickey mouse ass

Message me after the election bitch boy.
Now send ur wife over and let me drain my cum deep in her fuckholes.

no thanks....she has standards....and you just don't qualify in any of them

any balls you have are borrowed....and on top of that I understand the last time you were patted down by the police they asked if you had a sex change!

there is a wrinkle in your pants...…..are you hard?

Last edited:
Message me after the election bitch boy.
Now send ur wife over and let me drain my cum deep in her fuckholes.
How come you're coming off like a black guy and you're profile says you're WHITE? You want to be black? Are you FAKE?
Its for sure, no white guys bring their wives HERE to find more WHITE GUYS.
So, what are you, or better, what is it you WANT TO BE ON HERE?

No that would be what Democrats do. Sorry Mac.
You have been run over by the facts several times on this subject, but instead of educating yourself you keep coming back with the same old bull crap talking points that the Democrats keep preaching to you. It's sad really.
I showed you the facts, TwoBi ... straight from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics ... but as usual, you and your minions try to discredit anything that proves the Republicans for what they are, a horse's ass. If you have something to disprove something, post it; we really have enough LIP SERVICE from the conservative crowd already.

How come you're coming off like a black guy and you're profile says you're WHITE? You want to be black? Are you FAKE?
Its for sure, no white guys bring their wives HERE to find more WHITE GUYS.
So, what are you, or better, what is it you WANT TO BE ON HERE?

Now now Mac, that's not very SJW of you. Thought you Progressives were all inclusive - are you assuming this persons gender or race? Are you sure you are address them with the proper pronoun? You have to accept them to be whatever they say they are.

I showed you the facts, TwoBi ... straight from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics ... but as usual, you and your minions try to discredit anything that proves the Republicans for what they are, a horse's ass. If you have something to disprove something, post it; we really have enough LIP SERVICE from the conservative crowd already.

I showed you the facts, Mac ... straight from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics ... but as usual, you and your minions try to discredit anything that proves the Democrats for what they are, a horse's ass. If you have something to disprove something, post it; we really have enough LIP SERVICE from the Liberal crowd already.

See how that works,
I've already proven you wrong too many times Mac, not going to do it again, just start at the begining of the politics page and look it up yourself.

I've already proiven you wonrg too many times Mac, not going to do it again, just start at the begining of the politics page and look it up yourself.
Kewl, no more time to waste on your sorry ass ... I'll simply put you in the h-h loser group and ignore your ass. Please refrain, if you can, from addressing me and I'll do the same for you.
gif_Yellowball-finger.gif"See how THIS WORKS, TwoBi? Now FO!"

Last edited:
Back