TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I think I'll keep on posting documented, fact based "smoke", and eventually people who aren't completely delusional will start to see the fire.

So I've posted my predictions, and I'm either correct, ot not. Either way, I'll take ownership of what I predicted, and the eventual outcome.

I’ve taken to watching CNN and MSNBC more of late - I can only take it for short periods because the bias is SO extreme it’s REALLY hard to take. It is fairly easy to see why lefties are so fired up though because ALL they do is support the Democrat’s talking points and attack Trump - no mention at all of all the information that REALLY is the news - the things that John Solomon and Sara Carter have dug hard to uncover - I believe those news services (hardly applicable) have missed the biggest story in history.

Well, maybe. I suspect this gets stopped before it reaches all the way to the POTUS. And make no mistake, it necessarily reaches all the way to the WH. Based on some comments by the current POTUS.

Do not forget this happened on inauguration day:

Ex-national security adviser Susan Rice sent an “unusual email” to herself the day President Trump was sworn in to office documenting former President Barack Obama's guidance at a high-level meeting about how law enforcement should investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race, two Republican senators said Monday.

According to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the partially unclassified email was sent by Rice on Jan. 20, 2017 -- and appears to document a Jan. 5 meeting that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Vice President Joe Biden and Rice."

In the email, Obama's national security adviser wrote: “President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book.’ The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

I'll just keep dropping "smoke" and strange "coincidences" until we get what I predicted, which is fire.

Well, maybe. I suspect this gets stopped before it reaches all the way to the POTUS. And make no mistake, it necessarily reaches all the way to the WH. Based on some comments by the current POTUS.

Do not forget this happened on inauguration day:

Ex-national security adviser Susan Rice sent an “unusual email” to herself the day President Trump was sworn in to office documenting former President Barack Obama's guidance at a high-level meeting about how law enforcement should investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race, two Republican senators said Monday.

According to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the partially unclassified email was sent by Rice on Jan. 20, 2017 -- and appears to document a Jan. 5 meeting that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Vice President Joe Biden and Rice."

In the email, Obama's national security adviser wrote: “President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book.’ The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

I'll just keep dropping "smoke" and strange "coincidences" until we get what I predicted, which is fire.

Yup the infamous CYA email.

O there’s gonna b a conflagration - no doubt.

Keeping this thread fact based, with speculation if the speculation is reasonable, and respectful.

Rob Rosenstein resigns effective May 11th.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...fective-may-11-2019-04-29?link=MW_latest_news

This was expected, and some on the fringe would say it is part of the plan of cleaning things up. This represents about 20 other high level DOJ and FBI officials departures, most not under good circumstances.

I think RR has criminal jeopardy, unless he is now a cooperating witness. We'll see if my predictions and speculation, which I'm pretty upfront about, come true. They do seem to be coming true.

We've had some hard news, complete with facts recently.

Someone's predictions seem to be coming true on an almost daily basis now.

New York Times - An obviously Trump supporting publications:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

Is anyone else having fun seeing how the opposition is changing the way they feel about the usage of the word spying?

Engaging someone of foreign nationality seems to be o.k., but the line seems to be cooperating with a foreign government, while interfering with an American election.

Well, well, what do we have here? I wonder how word usage is going to be redefined now that this seems to be verified:

"In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forsing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian-American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election."

The Hill is the source. The Hill is biased, and fact checked as a Center Leaning publication FWIW.

Last edited:
This is the thread for factual updates. But from time to time, it is also the thread for well reasoned speculation. Well reasoned speculation by the definition of the thread I am now taking ownership of, is that is includes some documentation furthering the speculation, not just wild speculation with no basis. The following is speculation to the extent we don't have a lot of data on it yet, nor do we know if any of this was appropriate, or inappropriate.

1) Fact - We have a timeline, sworn to under penalty of perjury
2) James Comey continues to Tweet, talk and write.
3) Some of James Comey's recent comments:

“Really? What would you have the FBI do? We discover in the middle of June of 2016 that the Russians were engaged in a massive effort to mess with this democracy to interfere in the election." "We're focused on that and at the end of July we learn that a Trump campaign adviser -- two months earlier, before any of this was public -- had talked to a Russian representative about the fact that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton and wanted to arrange to share it with the Trump campaign."

4) My Observations (Well Reasoned Speculation):

Several lies in that, but let's focus on the main one.

As you can clearly see he (James Comey) said 2 months prior. That's May. The FBI sent that person. Here is the court DOC that proves the person who was sent is a FBI asset. It was provided by the person the FBI asset tried to entrap.

https://www.scribd.com/document/408...er-California-Federal-Court-Affidavit-Excerpt

Conclusion:

Houston, we clearly have some thing that need to be looked into.

John Durham. Those paying attention knew of him since January 2019.

We also knew of the person taking Rod Rosenstein's job since about January 2019 as well.

Facts just keep creeping in.

Not looking good for the 76% of voters who picked one of the first four items in this thread's poll:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., told Democrats in a closed-door caucus meeting Wednesday morning to stick to their policy agenda ahead of the 2020 election rather than initiate impeachment proceedings. And not a single lawmaker challenged her.

Some fact. Some speculation,. This is the thread for fact based posts, and informed speculation. This is not the thread for emotion. That ended when I took it over.

Attachments

• 82ce38d8-2de8-4250-a5c0-902e103716e5[1].png
    82ce38d8-2de8-4250-a5c0-902e103716e5[1].png
    457.1 KB · Views: 6
When it finally comes out that the Obama administration fully weaponized the FBI and DOJ to spy on and go after Trump by any means necessary - to falsely let Hillary skate on very obvious obstruction of justice and numerous other charges to be able to run against Trump - and then turned their full weight against him when he won - so they could delegitimize him and deflect from what THEY had done - maybe just maybe the liberals will finally see the light - but I doubt they will - their hate for Trump will prolly just make them justify it all in some warped way.

your blind devotion simply amazes me

Flynn's testimony has been released....try reading it!......he details how trump and members of congress were all involved in one way or another of a cover-up......but I guess he is just another of the fakes news people to you trumpies

take your pick...read any one....or just keep your head in trumps ass

Michael Flynn's Evidence To Prove Trump's Obstruction Revealed
flynns-evidence-to-prove-trumps...
May 17, 2019 · Just when you’re sure that no more absolutely damning evidence of Donald Trump’s criminal activity in the Mueller probe can hit the news cycle to prove that a criminal currently sits in the Oval Office, a story like this hits the airwaves. BREAKING / NBC News: Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn told

Opinion | Michael Flynn’s Guilty Plea: 10 Key Takeaways ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/opinion/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-takeaways.html
Dec 01, 2017 · Michael Flynn’s plea on Friday to a ... Mr. Flynn was a top adviser who was at the center of communication with Russia as well as the potential obstruction of justice by President Trump in ...

Michael Flynn cooperating with Mueller could fuel Trump ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-mueller-trump-russia-obstruction-jared...
Dec 01, 2017 · His testimony could shed light on why Trump wanted former FBI director James Comey to drop the bureau's probe into Flynn's conversations …

Michael Flynn provided tape of someone 'in administration ...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/16/1858232/-Michael-Flynn-provided-tape-of...
1 day ago · A judge has just ordered the release of additional material that appears to include some of Flynn’s testimony and previously redacted material related to the Mueller report. Hold on for more ...

Michael Flynn Provided Evidence That Trump DEFINITELY ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILF2ctvFQwM
May 17, 2019 · And it's pretty obvious from this voicemail that the intent was to change Michael Flynn's testimony so that it didn't harm Donald Trump. That's intent. ... Obstruction of justice is sitting in ...

15 Obstruction Of Justice Incidents Detailed In Mueller's ...
obstruction-of-justice-incidents-detailed-in-muellers...
Apr 19, 2019 · The report puts some emphasis on witness tampering, spending a section explaining it and the relelvant statutes, noting that any attempt to “influence, delay, or prevent” testimony can fall into the category. The section on Michael Flynn focuses on Trump’s conduct toward him before and after Flynn

and the smoking gun...……..

Unredacted Michael Flynn Docs Detail 'Attempts to Obstruct ...
flynn...
1 day ago · Remember when fired National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's sentencing memo was heavily redacted and everyone scrambled to guess what was so important? U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered the government on Thursday to file an "unredacted version of those portions" of the publicly-available version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report that related to Flynn.

Remember when fired National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's sentencing memo was heavily redacted and everyone scrambled to guess what was so important? U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered the government on Thursday to file an "unredacted version of those portions" of the publicly-available version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report that related to Flynn.
Your responses are noble but why waste them on these drones? They do no thinking for themselves. Its all going to start spilling out fairly soon, anyway. Thing is, if the evidence mounting on Trump results in his resignation, he'll end up getting off scot-free from his federal charges. As corrupt as this fool is, he deserves a little time in both a federal & state prison. Maybe his ******* will serve some time with him as well.

Back