Swallowing a Black load?

Rmaxxx69

Couple
Gold Member
Swallowing a Black load?
I had a GF that would not swallow my load but when it came to BBC she had no problem with it. When I confronted her about the first time she replied that she was "Caught up on the Moment". I really didn't mind, I thought it was hot as hell! But as time went on she started to prefer to swallow the load or at least "Clean up" the after cum even going as far as squeezing out the last drop. Now she's all about milking out and licking up some pre-cum too.
I as well as other couples have found that our wives/GFs seem to enjoy swallowing a black guy without hesitation whereas when it comes to us/husbands they shy away. My GF said she feels sleazy and slutty as my "GirlFriend" doing it but with a Bull, she doesn't have those feelings. She did admit that she would only do it with Black Bulls and did not care to do it with white bulls (not that she does them anymore). She finally confessed that it made her feel submissive by drinking his cum she was taking him deeper inside her and it was a way of letting him know how much she wanted his seed. A way of expressing herself that she was his to dump his manhood in her. She loved creampies too. Either way, as long as his black load ends up IN her.
So my question to all the other girls out there what are YOUR reasons and does it get you off? Does it taste better? A way of being submissive to him? Depriving your partner of it or humiliating him by swallowing BBC cum and not yours? The fact that you are drinking out of his nuts? Do you like sucking every ounce out of him leaving his balls empty so that he feels satisfied? The pre-cum taste is it better?

Any honest answers are appreciated and I thank you in advance.

BtoW1.JPG

FYI:
This is kind of a second half to a previous question about:
"Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?"

Last edited:
Swallowing a Black load?
I had a GF that would not swallow my load but when it came to BBC she had no problem with it. When I confronted her about the first time she replied that she was "Caught up on the Moment". I really didn't mind, I thought it was hot as hell! But as time went on she started to prefer to swallow the load or at least "Clean up" the after cum even going as far as squeezing out the last drop. Now she's all about milking out and licking up some pre-cum too.
I as well as other couples have found that our wives/GFs seem to enjoy swallowing a black guy without hesitation whereas when it comes to us/husbands they shy away. My GF said she feels sleazy and slutty as my "GirlFriend" doing it but with a Bull, she doesn't have those feelings. She did admit that she would only do it with Black Bulls and did not care to do it with white bulls (not that she does them anymore). She finally confessed that it made her feel submissive by drinking his cum she was taking him deeper inside her and it was a way of letting him know how much she wanted his seed. A way of expressing herself that she was his to dump his manhood in her. She loved creampies too. Either way, as long as his black load ends up IN her.
So my question to all the other girls out there what are YOUR reasons and does it get you off? Does it taste better? A way of being submissive to him? Depriving your partner of it or humiliating him by swallowing BBC cum and not yours? The fact that you are drinking out of his nuts? Do you like sucking every ounce out of him leaving his balls empty so that he feels satisfied? The pre-cum taste is it better?

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
"Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?"
Update: I had one couple tell me that a black guys cum is sweeter and creamier. And that they like to "Snowball" it afterwards even though he is straight. Makes them feel like they are sharing and it makes them even more in love that they are doing it together. She usually earns the load by finishing the BBC off orallly then shares it with him. However, they are considering switching that.

Update: I had one couple tell me that a black guys cum is sweeter and creamier. And that they like to "Snowball" it afterwards even though he is straight. Makes them feel like they are sharing and it makes them even more in love that they are doing it together. She usually earns the load by finishing the BBC off orallly then shares it with him. However, they are considering switching that.
Who told you that tale

Swallowing a Black load?

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
I would love to swalow many black loads

In our first year of our relationship, my girlfriend used to spit out my cum. She found it disgusting.

But she has never done that with any of her bulls or fwb. She said she doesn’t really think about it much and just goes to her knees when he’s about to cum. Is it because of their sexual energy? His dominance?
Allowing someone else to just dump his seed on her or in her is very submissive.

It was not only black guys’ cum that she swallowed, but also other white men.

In our first year of our relationship, my girlfriend used to spit out my cum. She found it disgusting.

But she has never done that with any of her bulls or fwb. She said she doesn’t really think about it much and just goes to her knees when he’s about to cum. Is it because of their sexual energy? His dominance?
Allowing someone else to just dump his seed on her or in her is very submissive.

It was not only black guys’ cum that she swallowed, but also other white men.
Mine said it was because she didn't want to be a "Slut" with me but was OK with being a slut for other guys. I think she just enjoys knowing that it bothers me since I question it. She does not know how turned on it gets me. :LOL:

Back