Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
It could very easily be anger when you see someone doing something to a loved one that you would not do yourself. Or just misunderstood jealousy.

this is what I've been talking about.. it reminds of a girl I met from Michigan in South Carolina just outside of Greenville SC...a young working at a Hardee's.. I had just started working at a house town down the road.. she worked the drive thru.. I would befriend her on purpose not knowing her age..

I'd go thru the drive thru every morning 🌄 I went inside one morning with not a real complaint I made it up just meet her.. she looked at me and said OMG you're huge.. I said if you're interested I slide her my business card..

Surprisingly she called me.. I picked her up we talked a bit I told her I was going on vacation if she was interested.. in going she jumped on it..

white young and me Muscled Black Bodybuilder
Key West Florida

this is the result a stranger took the pic he was losing he was..he said it's true..he said I've never seen a hung Muscled black bodybuilder and a white young he was flabbergasted bye how Big I was compared to her 🫢

This is what I'm talking about BNWO

Attachments

• m8-1.jpg
    m8-1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 135
Back