Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Also, for the people who commented on the shaved pussy... When my first long term lover suggested it, my husband shaved me. Both before and after I was bare, I kept seeing hubby stealing a glance at me (and my pussy).

He finally admitted what JohnEE stated above, it served as a constant reminded as to who was, and later, who did have me. Turned him on immensly and now it's a constant part of our routine.

Glad you liked it!

Honestly, I'd love to post gifs (short moving pics) with our narratives, but can't find a program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg which would enable me to do just that.

:(
What kind of computer do you have? Mac / Windows / iPad / Android. What is your source format? Is it existing gif files / mp4 / mov.

Here you go again @Dblinsey , touching on something in my life that gets my attention.

These types of question/answer gigs with your spouse I think are important. I know my husband and I (before we married) did a "What do you want to do to me and me do to you" type of game. They were very helpful in us connecting.

Of course, this is how I learned he was interested in me pegging him. I still peg his ass regularly. I love doing it.

We took this "game" and it expanded to various points of our desires. It's how I told him I was bi and that I would like to have some sort of gf relationship even after we were exclusive.

Here you go again @Dblinsey , touching on something in my life that gets my attention.

These types of question/answer gigs with your spouse I think are important. I know my husband and I (before we married) did a "What do you want to do to me and me do to you" type of game. They were very helpful in us connecting.

Of course, this is how I learned he was interested in me pegging him. I still peg his ass regularly. I love doing it.

We took this "game" and it expanded to various points of our desires. It's how I told him I was bi and that I would like to have some sort of gf relationship even after we were exclusive.
Well, as I said before, our goal is to both inspire and spark fond memories. I'm glad we could do that with you!

HUGS!

Back