• Yes real bbc

Votes: 115 90.6%
  • No just black dildo

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • She wants any cock

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
Beware of what you wish for...

Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
What’s it like fucking her after she gets stretched out after the bbc dildos?

Sounds like our sex life, my wife has also a big butt, I think all the built for bbc propaganda helped me to buy her two huge bbc dildos to have fun with, mine doesn't allow me to jerk off anymore when the BBC fucks her, I only have to watch and assist

Back