Dirty talk while fucking dildo

My wife has three. Her biggest is a black mandingo size cock. She will finger herself while rubbing it between her tits and gag herself on it. I like watching her suck it while I fuck her in all positions. Sometimes I'll fuck her with it while she sucks my cock.

She named it after a black friend of her that always flirts and teases that he's going to fuck her brains out. I'll have her sit on it while it's on the floor and help her bounce on it, either be grabbing her by the hair or the throat and tell her to bounce on Andre's cock. That gets her very hot and ends up with her asking me if that's ok, if she's being a whore for Andre, if I like watching her bounce on his cock. I will also affix it to the side of the bed and she will get on all fours and fuck herself with it, while telling Andre to give it to her and using his name a lot.

Last edited:
My wife has three. Her biggest is a black mandingo size cock. She will finger herself while rubbing it between her tits and gag herself on it. I like watching her suck it while I fuck her in all positions. Sometimes I'll fuck her with it while she sucks my cock.

She named it after a black friend of her that always flirts and teases that he's going to fuck her brains out. I'll have her sit on it while it's on the floor and help her bounce on it, either be grabbing her by the hair or the throat and tell her to bounce on Andre's cock. That gets her very hot and ends up with her asking me if that's ok, if she's being a whore for Andre, if I like watching her bounce on his cock. I will also affix it to the side of the best and she will get on all fours and fuck herself with it, while telling Andre to give it to her and using his name a lot.
That’s hot!! I’ve done similar things

Back