• She wants any cock

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Marcopolo11

Male
From
CA, US
Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record

Do you guys think she craves black cock? She has been using them for a while but lately she has been saying small comments about black cocks and big dick energy when she sees the dildos after we have sex . When we have sex I do spit roast her or she rides the dildo while giving me a bj we both are a horny couple been together 12+ years and I kind of do like it when she creams all over the dildos .lmk what u think I put some pics of her while using them while I take pics or record
Of course she wants black cock. What kind of question is that? 😁

How about having a candid conversation about her interest in the subject of making the fantasy a reality.

There is no doubt she's craves for it, and you know it too. Being hesitant to verbalise her ultimate desire to ride a BBC is common because she has no clue that you want it desperately too.
I bet she gets wild when using those black dildos and it's safe to assume that the reason they became a part of your sex routine is because she can't reach an orgasm with your average penis.

Please be mindful that the ball is on you now. You need to find the courage and have this conversation sooner than later, because sex toys and role-playing won't satisfy a size-queen for long. Typically, after a while, she won't be able to cope with those urges, and instinctively she will seek the "real deal" to feed her deep BBC cravings.

The more you procrastinate, the biggest the risk for her to get seduced, and fuck a black dude behind your back. I've been there, got cheated and eventually dumped, and believe me you don't want this.

It's not an easy decision and it needs guts, but if you keep relying on dildos and dirty-talking naively thinking they're enough to keep her sexual needs fulfilled and your marriage safe, you're so damn wrong!

You must seize this great opportunity you have and make a favour not only to the sex-starving wife of yours, but to yourself too, by giving her the freedom and control to lead your relationship where it naturally deserves to be.

If you want my piece of advice is don't be afraid embracing your cuckold nature openly. Your cock will never grow larger, but predominantly it's likely your physique and male aura that fails giving her the "alpha male" vibes she's getting next to a dominant black man. The big-dick energy she is hinting about is commonly a feature that's beyond sex or actual dick size, yet it's what actually turns on a woman mentally and make her pussy dripping wet.

Last edited:
There is no doubt she's craves for it, and you know it too. Being hesitant to verbalise her ultimate desire to ride a BBC is common because she has no clue that you want it desperately too.
I bet she gets wild when using those black dildos and it's safe to assume that the reason they became a part of your sex routine is because she can't reach an orgasm with your average penis.

Please be mindful that the ball is on you now. You need to find the courage and have this conversation sooner than later, because sex toys and role-playing won't satisfy a size-queen for long. Typically, after a while, she won't be able to cope with those urges, and instinctively she will seek the "real deal" to feed her deep BBC cravings.

The more you procrastinate, the biggest the risk for her to get seduced, and fuck a black dude behind your back. I've been there, got cheated and eventually dumped, and believe me you don't want this.

It's not an easy decision and it needs guts, but if you keep relying on dildos and dirty-talking naively thinking they're enough to keep her sexual needs fulfilled and your marriage safe, you're so damn wrong!

You must seize this great opportunity you have and make a favour not only to the sex-starving wife of yours, but to yourself too, by giving her the freedom and control to lead your relationship where it naturally deserves to be.

If you want my piece of advice is don't be afraid embracing your cuckold nature openly. Your cock will never grow larger, but predominantly it's likely your physique and male aura that fails giving her the "alpha male" vibes she's getting next to a dominant black man. The big-dick energy she is hinting about is commonly a feature that's beyond sex or actual dick size, yet it's what actually turns on a woman mentally and make her pussy dripping wet.
Im not that small my self im at least a 8" good girth and she has always had multiple orgasms with me all the time and every time we have sex dildos or no dildos...we are a super kinky couple,she does not rely on the dildos to cum if it's not my choice to bring them out,we have always been freaky with sex and I think it's because I have a big sex drive.. don't get me wrong the idea came from me that I like the color contrast when it comes to bbc I like to see it going inside her and obviously she enjoys it but I still satisfy her Cumming multiple times with my cock

Just ask her if she wants a real bbc

Back