Small limp hairless cuckolds show your penises for humiliation

Hey everyone, I am new here but this is my little dicklet. Bigger than some here but still too small to please a woman and I am finally accepting my place as an inferior and racist white male which has been so erotic and liberating from my past of trying to live as an alpha pretending I don't have privilege.

My little peewee barely touches the inside of a toilet paper roll from the inside and only pops out the end when I have myself super excited... often refer to it now as my "cracker clit" which is so humiliating! In the bottom photo I am fully erect! What shameful little clitty!

Thanks for looking at my gross little junk!
20241010_194725 - Copy.jpgWBS.jpg

Hey everyone, I am new here but this is my little dicklet. Bigger than some here but still too small to please a woman and I am finally accepting my place as inferior white which has been so erotic and liberating from my past of trying to live as an alpha.

My little peewee barely touches the inside of a toilet paper roll from the inside and only pops out the end when I have myself super excited... often refer to it now as my "cracker clit" which is so humiliating! Thanks for looking at my gross little junk!
View attachment 7593698View attachment 7593712
Welcome!

Hey everyone, I am new here but this is my little dicklet. Bigger than some here but still too small to please a woman and I am finally accepting my place as an inferior and racist white male which has been so erotic and liberating from my past of trying to live as an alpha pretending I don't have privilege.

My little peewee barely touches the inside of a toilet paper roll from the inside and only pops out the end when I have myself super excited... often refer to it now as my "cracker clit" which is so humiliating! In the bottom photo I am fully erect! What shameful little clitty!

Thanks for looking at my gross little junk!
View attachment 7593698View attachment 7593712
Hi mines skinny even when hard but limp is tiny

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpeg
    IMG_1682.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7