Small limp hairless cuckolds show your penises for humiliation

Wish i could have this 🥰
img_3098-jpeg.7020120
Omg wow!!! I’m just vibing to you while hubby gets all kinds of cross and frustrated!!! XXX OOO

View attachment 6096705
1.5-2” soft depending on the day

View attachment 6096706
Too small to even hang

View attachment 6096707
My little “nubbin” as my wife calls it because it’s between a nub and nothing she says

View attachment 6096708
Hard 3.5-3.75”, don’t even fill up her small hand. Average guy is 3.67” soft, so I’m about the length hard as most men are soft, not to mention average isn’t even nearly enough for my wife.

View attachment 6096709
My small balls, both together are barely bigger than a quarter. My semen analysis came back at 3.04 mil total sperm which anything less than 39million total is considered low, or 15 million per ml. Average is 150 million-300 million total sperm and 48 million per ml. Normal ejaculation volume is above 1.5 ml. Average is 3-5ml. My total volume was .9 ml. Sperm morphology was unable to be tested because my count was too low. Progression (how fast they swim rested 1-4) was a 2. 3 is considered minimum desired.

Basically it means I have a very low sperm count, very low volume of semen. And slow swimming sperm. The Dr. Was very honest with me. Said that it is possible but very slim I’ll be able to have my own babies. He said with my low semen/sperm amount, and slow swimmers, it was important to place my semen as close to the cervix as possible. Since I have weak ejaculations only dribble and can’t squirt), and my short penis, I am unable to place my sperm very deep.

He said that although there is no science that backs it, he recommends making sure she is on her back and has her legs up after I ejaculate. He also suggested me ejaculating into a ******* cup and for her to insert the cup so that the semen is right at the cervix

Another option is using a device that can be inserted deep into the vagina with my semen inside (also known as the “turkey baster” method).

He did say that although we can try these different methods, the likelihood of pregnancy is small.
I too struggle with pathetically low sperm count and generally weak sperms. It was hard for me to accept the fact that I'll probably never impregnate any woman I love naturally. But in turn, I've come to adore superior men, especially black and brown men, for their enormously high sperm counts and rampaging sperm strength. For me, this low sperm count issue became a blessing in disguise since I was able to develop some true love and admiration for real men.

I too struggle with pathetically low sperm count and generally weak sperms. It was hard for me to accept the fact that I'll probably never impregnate any woman I love naturally. But in turn, I've come to adore superior men, especially black and brown men, for their enormously high sperm counts and rampaging sperm strength. For me, this low sperm count issue became a blessing in disguise since I was able to develop some true love and admiration for real men.
Verry nicely spoken and as a sisicuckold myself i can relate to your thinking thank you for posting

Back