Should I continue with this lifestyle?

yotaandbibi

Couple
From
Sweden
For cuck only. Very early stage here. We tried a couple times and we both enjoyed so far. Sex after each encounter has been great and our sex life has been the best since years. However I am scared that my wife will stop having sex and enjoy only bigger cocks if we continue this lifestyle. I have moved to this just because her sex drive was super low after 2 ******* and now her sex drive is back but she is more and more excited by meeting other and still not really excited of just having sex with me if not after an encounter. Should I stop this lifestyle while I still can. She is ok to stop now and she told me that. Not sure if we continue she will. Both experience she had were not great but I am sure if we continue she will find someone she actually enjoy more than me. So far the excitement is there but sex has been disappointing on her side.
Please I need real advice
Husband writing this

Sorry to say this, but there is definitely a possibility that you will lose her. My first two marriages ended essentially due to my bbc addiction. Of course, if you do stop it, and she’s really hooked, she might just keep doing it without you knowing.

Sorry! 😳

Sorry to say this, but there is definitely a possibility that you will lose her. My first two marriages ended essentially due to my bbc addiction. Of course, if you do stop it, and she’s really hooked, she might just keep doing it without you knowing.

Sorry! 😳
So safer bet is to just stop when I can? She really did not enjoyed her first two experiences so I am hoping that the reality didn’t meet her fantasy expectation. I know I can still stop her and if ever brought up again saying it is just a fantasy and you would not really enjoy the reality of it.

Last edited:
So safer bet is to just stop when I can? She really did not enjoyed her first two experiences so I am hoping that the reality didn’t meet her fantasy expectation. I know I can still stop her and if ever brought up again saying it is just a fantasy and you would not really enjoy the reality of it.
Why would you push it going forward if she didn’t really like it and you’re concerned about the consequences???

For cuck only. Very early stage here. We tried a couple times and we both enjoyed so far. Sex after each encounter has been great and our sex life has been the best since years. However I am scared that my wife will stop having sex and enjoy only bigger cocks if we continue this lifestyle. I have moved to this just because her sex drive was super low after 2 ******* and now her sex drive is back but she is more and more excited by meeting other and still not really excited of just having sex with me if not after an encounter. Should I stop this lifestyle while I still can. She is ok to stop now and she told me that. Not sure if we continue she will. Both experience she had were not great but I am sure if we continue she will find someone she actually enjoy more than me. So far the excitement is there but sex has been disappointing on her side.
Please I need real advice
Husband writing this

It's also sounds like you really didn't enjoy it also. Just sit down have a conversation and agree on what makes you both happy 😁. If it just to stay as a fantasy and not going thru or try it one more time and see what happens. Good luck man

Nach dem ersten Kind war Sie schon sehr gedehnt u.ich fickte Sie öfters mit einem großen Strapon.
Oft erzählte ich ihr beim Ficken wie geil es ist wenn ein Dickschwanz ihre Möse öffnet u.Sie fickt!!
Das machte SIE immer Megageil u.der Gedanke gefiel ihr immer besser!!
Dann bekamen wir unser 2Kind u.ihr Loch war jetzt wirklich bereit für die Schwanzgröße XXL!!
Und wir waren uns beide einig!!!!Wollte von da an sollten nur noch Dickschwänze ihr Loch genießen u.Sie in den Himmel ficken!!!!
Sie war so heiß,dass ihr der Mann der Sie fickte total egal war,wichtig war für Sie nur seinen Schwanz.Egal ob in der Sauna,wo Sie den passenden Schwanz sehr schnell fand oder im schwimmbad.
Sie sprach die Männer an,zeigte ihnen mein kleinding u.der nächsten Dickschwanz fickte Sie!!I
Wir waren jedes WE in Rammstein damals mit dem WoMo.in den disco u.Bars.In den Saunen usw.fand Sie damals was Sie suchte!
Sie war SEXUELL eine Hammerfrau!
SIE sprach auch die Männer an.Erzählte sie was SIE will,zeigte auf meinen kleinen u.dann bekam SIE meistens ihr Vergnügen!
Und wenn Sie mal angefangen hatten,gabs kein Zurück mehr!!
Nach gut 15 Jahren fand Sie den Black Bull der Sie heute noch Glücklich macht!!
Sie ist ne klasse Frau!!

I guess he focus more on himself than on her. She didn’t orgasm
So, by saying "I guess" you don't really know, right? There are several reasons why she might not have enjoyed herself, and I bet unsatisfactory sex in not at the top of her list. She may have had reluctance to begin with ... some spouses do feel uncomfortable and guilty when they initially start having sex with someone other than their spouses. For married women, in a good marriage, it simply doesn't make sense to them to begin with. They can tolerate a certain amount of unsatisfactory sex or infrequent sex with their spouses and still be happy wives. More to making a happy marriage than sex. But for sure, if the two of you were unhappy with the sex between you, bringing in a 3rd person isn't necessarily make things right. Your sexual activities probably just got routine, predictable, thus boring.
My wife and I went through a rough patch years ago (we've been together over 22 years now), but around year 4 or 5 it got so I was ejaculating way too soon and it bothered me as much as frustrated her, I'm sure. I finally figured it out and it was mostly all in my head. But my wife likes to warm up a bit with some foreplay and I wasn't giving her enough to get her excited. Basically, after 3-4 minutes in bed, I'd be entering her and 3-4 minutes later be having my own orgasm. I simply wasn't getting her "wet" and her pussy was doing nothing but jerking me off. But, we'd gotten into a bit of a predictable routine during that time because we were both working and needed to relax. It couldn't be better now.
So, if its a boring routine you have, adding a 3rd person isn't going to resolve the problem for the "both of you".
If you're a good husband and *******, and otherwise she's happy being married, I don't think any guy is going to come along to steal her from you, but he's not going to resolve your problem, either.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Nach dem ersten Kind war Sie schon sehr gedehnt u.ich fickte Sie öfters mit einem großen Strapon.
Oft erzählte ich ihr beim Ficken wie geil es ist wenn ein Dickschwanz ihre Möse öffnet u.Sie fickt!!
Das machte SIE immer Megageil u.der Gedanke gefiel ihr immer besser!!
Dann bekamen wir unser 2Kind u.ihr Loch war jetzt wirklich bereit für die Schwanzgröße XXL!!
Und wir waren uns beide einig!!!!Wollte von da an sollten nur noch Dickschwänze ihr Loch genießen u.Sie in den Himmel ficken!!!!
Sie war so heiß,dass ihr der Mann der Sie fickte total egal war,wichtig war für Sie nur seinen Schwanz.Egal ob in der Sauna,wo Sie den passenden Schwanz sehr schnell fand oder im schwimmbad.
Sie sprach die Männer an,zeigte ihnen mein kleinding u.der nächsten Dickschwanz fickte Sie!!I
Wir waren jedes WE in Rammstein damals mit dem WoMo.in den disco u.Bars.In den Saunen usw.fand Sie damals was Sie suchte!
Sie war SEXUELL eine Hammerfrau!
SIE sprach auch die Männer an.Erzählte sie was SIE will,zeigte auf meinen kleinen u.dann bekam SIE meistens ihr Vergnügen!
Und wenn Sie mal angefangen hatten,gabs kein Zurück mehr!!
Nach gut 15 Jahren fand Sie den Black Bull der Sie heute noch Glücklich macht!!
Sie ist ne klasse Frau!!
So after 15 years you have no sex with your wife and only the bull does? Is this lifestyle worth it

Wir hatten nur Pettingsex zusammen!!Ich leckte Sie u.ihn davor u.danach,schluckte seinen Samen,leckte Sie sauber danach u.ich bin Fickbar!!
So genoss ich unseren SEX!!

So, by saying "I guess" you don't really know, right? There are several reasons why she might not have enjoyed herself, and I bet unsatisfactory sex in not at the top of her list. She may have had reluctance to begin with ... some spouses do feel uncomfortable and guilty when they initially start having sex with someone other than their spouses. For married women, in a good marriage, it simply doesn't make sense to them to begin with. They can tolerate a certain amount of unsatisfactory sex or infrequent sex with their spouses and still be happy wives. More to making a happy marriage than sex. But for sure, if the two of you were unhappy with the sex between you, bringing in a 3rd person isn't necessarily make things right. Your sexual activities probably just got routine, predictable, thus boring.
My wife and I went through a rough patch years ago (we've been together over 22 years now), but around year 4 or 5 it got so I was ejaculating way too soon and it bothered me as much as frustrated her, I'm sure. I finally figured it out and it was mostly all in my head. But my wife likes to warm up a bit with some foreplay and I wasn't giving her enough to get her excited. Basically, after 3-4 minutes in bed, I'd be entering her and 3-4 minutes later be having my own orgasm. I simply wasn't getting her "wet" and her pussy was doing nothing but jerking me off. But, we'd gotten into a bit of a predictable routine during that time because we were both working and needed to relax. It couldn't be better now.
So, if its a boring routine you have, adding a 3rd person isn't going to resolve the problem for the "both of you".
If you're a good husband and *******, and otherwise she's happy being married, I don't think any guy is going to come along to steal her from you, but he's not going to resolve your problem, either.
View attachment 4294964
Great advice. I think you got straight to the point and hit exactly where we are now.
not sure if the last part tho. Do you suggest to add a third or should we just try to solve our problem without this?
would adding a third get her back to being excited for me or will it mean she having sex with other and feeling less for me.

Great advice. I think you got straight to the point and hit exactly where we are now.
not sure if the last part tho. Do you suggest to add a third or should we just try to solve our problem without this?
would adding a third get her back to being excited for me or will it mean she having sex with other and feeling less for me.
I think I understand you say to not continue in this lifestyle since we can find ourself again without a third.

I think I understand you say to not continue in this lifestyle since we can find ourself again without a third.
Oh no, I just say that adding a 3rd party isn't going to fix a marital problem/issue that might exist between the 2 of you.
My wife & I approach our marriage as sort of a business partnership. We're both professionals, have *******, etc and we know that we must rely and trust the other partner in order to have a successful marriage & raising our *******. I even do house cleaning & cooking along with her as she sometimes works long hours as well.
So, If your wife shows reluctance in being shared, or no interest in sex, it could be because of many things. Its better to eliminate those QQQs. Multi-sexual partners isn't usually something married women get excited about. Is she overweight, etc, been tested for depression, other medical issues? Does she seem to lack energy, etc? These are the starting points and medical professionals can usually help identify them. If she hasn't had a physical in years, start with that, get a ******* reading for imbalances in the ******* ... maybe both of you. I hear when women take testosterone it helps stimulate their sexual interest. Others HERE might add to that. Low B vitamin readings cause energy problems as well. Age, self-esteem, etc are a few.
Hope this helps a bit.

Last edited:
Oh no, I just say that adding a 3rd party isn't going to fix a marital problem/issue that might exist between the 2 of you.
My wife & I approach our marriage as sort of a business partnership. We're both professionals, have *******, etc and we know that we must rely and trust the other partner in order to have a successful marriage & raising our *******. I even do house cleaning & cooking along with her as she sometimes works long hours as well.
So, If your wife shows reluctance in being shared, or no interest in sex, it could be because of many things. Its better to eliminate those QQQs. Multi-sexual partners isn't usually something married women get excited about. Is she overweight, etc, been tested for depression, other medical issues? Does she seem to lack energy, etc? These are the starting points and medical professionals can usually help identify them. If she hasn't had a physical in years, start with that, get a ******* reading for imbalances in the ******* ... maybe both of you. I hear when women take testosterone it helps stimulate their sexual interest. Others HERE might add to that. Low B vitamin readings cause energy problems as well. Age, self-esteem, etc are a few.
Hope this helps a bit.
Yes it has definitely helped. Depression has been a big one for her

Back