Sex with a married man.

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
When we first started out that was my rule, no married men but people lie and after awhile. My thought was if they weren't cheating with me they would be looking elsewhere. I didn't know these guys from a hole in the wall I didn't go after them knowing they were married.

I did have one pissed off girlfriend/wife that drove by my house and yelled out Slut as she drove by. I had a pretty good idea who the guy was and we corrected that real quick. I don't know what ever happened between them but never heard from either one again. Luckly we only had one neighbor across the street so it wasn't a thickly settled area. I'm pretty sure he knew what was going on with the amount of different cars that would pull up at different times. There is a story to go along with it but I will leave it as is for now.

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
damn that's hot love to enjoy you like this so sexy!

isn't that why all us white wives on here Annie? ;)

Nikki
high quality remake GIF

To me cheating is like accepting stolen property, you are no better than the person who stole the stuff however they stole it, you are now complicit and in agreement with a lifestyle of crime!

Those people took a vow and gave themselves to someone, so as far as I'm concerned their sex is no longer their's to just give to anyone they want but the person that they made a vow with, unless that person gives them permission to share themselves, hopefully with me!🤣

So what I am saying is, I will fuck married pussy all night and all day as long as the hubby opens the door, hands me a beer, and says "enjoy my wife man"!♠️

I bet he’d rethink that if it was his wife doing it to someone else. With that attitude you forfeit the right to complain if she does it.
There is a thread on here “What do You do while your Wife is Getting Fucked?”

We were at a BBC home party i was talking to gentleman of colour about his wonderful salsa that he had brought. We were waiting for another friend to arrive. His wife of colour was about 15 feet away being spit roasted. Along comes a very nice looking young lady of colour and joins our conversation. About a minute later his wife breaks free of the two gentleman to give her husband ******* loudly for even being in the presents of this young lady who she is calling a slut in not a good way. Later learned that his wife began treating him like ******* around the time he had a vasectomy. She was ok with my lady friend talking to him. However ladies of colour were off limits.

Here are my Pros and Cons with getting fucked by married men:

Pros:
+Married men are less prone to developing feelings
+they tend to have better skills than single guys since they’ve had more practice
+they also tend to fuck better since they’re frustrated at home
+being their preferred place to deposit their seed over their wife is a turn on

Cons (these assume the wife doesn’t know):
-they are less reliable and less punctual due to the sneaking around
-there is the possibility for drama from the wife
-married men don’t generally have friends to share me with since their friends might disclose something that gets back to the wife
-married men are hesitant to get tested and provide results since the act of getting tested may arouse suspicion in their wife - which leads to married men wanting to just wear condoms (no thanks!)

Wifey ,
It never bothered Me , I was 50 ish, When I went with Him ,He was 17 years younger than Me.
He was married as was I, My Husband openly encouraged Me to have sex with other Men.
He had 2 young children and a Wife that was not into sex ( Or so He always Said ).
We saw each other for around 10 years.
However the fact that He had young children, seemed to keep everything in check.

I know they talk about married men but I would think about married women that it is practically the same.

I have been with many married women and from the first meeting it has been said that we would have sex but without commitment, attachment or feelings... And I never had problems.

There are always risks but if there is excellent communication between both, the chances of something going wrong are low. The advantage of being with married women is that they generally take more care of their sexual hygiene since if she is looking for a cock outside the home she must be ready for the bull to devour her completely. Also free of ddf because they feel the commitment even with their husband...

I have never been with someone who has had a venereadisease ✅

Hotwife Kara Sweet
No. Bad experience and never again

To avoid conflict I don't get involved with married couples where the wife is hiding or secretly going behind her husband's back. All connections should be based on a level of trust and communication. If she is willing to do something sneaky to her husband she'll do the same to you without a second thought.

corner sneaking GIF by Ovation TV
Season 1 What GIF by Portlandia
i am frankie sneaking GIF by Nickelodeon
Those memes are funny lol

I've been with my fair share of married men, a few long term liaisons but mostly short term hook ups. No matter, all were sexually satisfying and being married myself we had no regrets. I'm not the morality police and I'd be the last to condemn anyone for having a fling with a married individual just as long as both are consenting adults and they are willing to accept any consequences from their dalliances.

Hotwife Kara Sweet
Yes I would and have. My husband and I have our arrangement so it is very possible they have their as well. I just keep the rule that if drama starts I am out and it has worked well so far.

Back