Sex with a married man.

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet

You had me at “I'm oversexed”.
Fantasy only of course; I’m white

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
At one time when I was single after my 1st marriage I generally targeted married women to fuck. At one time I had 3 on the go at once.
Looking back I don't think I am overly proud of what I was doing, but they obviously wanted to do it to.

O as a rule doesn't go for married men. Not saying she hasn't had sex with them and one of her current lovers is still married even if separated, but generally does try to avoid them.
Obviously when we were swinging we were generally with married people.

Back