Reverse Slavery

There are charity "auctions" where women pay money for dates with certain men all the time. Why not arrange a similar party event where the guys are all black, and the women are all white, and the men bid on the women. The women could be naked and tied up, and the money could be real or it could be tokens/monopoly money/plastic coins etc. When a man has bought his "slave" he is free to use her holes as he pleases for the night/the week/be her permanent bull or whatever, be creative.

I’ve had this fantasy about being a slave owner and treating white wives how black women were treated back in the day. Using them for nothing but their holes. Their existence being nothing more but to drain my big black balls. I wish I had a wife/couple to play this out with. It could get interesting very quickly.
That's how I am now with black men, I let them use my holes 😋

I’ve had this fantasy about being a slave owner and treating white wives how black women were treated back in the day. Using them for nothing but their holes. Their existence being nothing more but to drain my big black balls. I wish I had a wife/couple to play this out with. It could get interesting very quickly.
I would enjoy providing my wife to you for this very purpose

I am honoured to be used like this by a couple of Egyptian businessmen when they visit London UK. and need easy access too compliant. Butler sex. that enabled **** and penetration in the ways that they enjoy which can be as gently or as hard. as their mood takes them. as well as use of the throat. Sometimes hooded and incomplete rubber body suit for anonymity and sometimes naked and on display.2.1b Rubber zip suit crp.jpg

After watching ROOTS all them years ago & seeing Djago, that is now how i treat every white girl i get with, nothing more than just some 3 fuck holes for my cock 2 use anytime mornin noon or nigh

After watching ROOTS all them years ago & seeing Djago, that is now how i treat every white girl i get with, nothing more than just some 3 fuck holes for my cock 2 use anytime mornin noon or night.View attachment 7518661View attachment 7518665View attachment 7518668View attachment 7518670View attachment 7518679
"My master satisfied his passion at the expense of everyone of his female slaves. He granted privileges to none, nor held any accountable for his brutish outrages." -From the book "Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl" by Harriet Jacobs

"Priscilla was about twenty years old, and had grown up in my master's family. She was his concubine, and had had several children by him." -From the book "12 Years a Slave" by Solomon Northup ( Note: She was just twenty-years-old an had several children by her white master, meaning at least four children so he must have purchased her young )

Sir, the above quotes and other like them from historical accounts should only serve to help drive the pleasure you derive from using whites sexually. Watching roots and Django are certainly good inspiration. If you were with my girl It would be an honor to read quotes like this to you while you use her and I stand by in chastity.

Back